*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Thanks for starting up the march thread ;)

AF is due on the 10th, but will probably test before then! Please put me down for the 10th

I cant figure out what dpo I need to test haha I'm 1 dpo today so when do you think would be a good one? :)x

My IVF N.P always instructed me to test on CD11 if you have a 28 days cycle. hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for starting this thread. please put me down for the 10th. My LMP was 6th February and ovulation was supposed to be between 18th and 19th. I'm due AF around 5th March. Hoping I can Hold off testing until 10th.
I'm currently having really tender breasts, painful nipples, back pains and some left sided pains.
Fingers crossed for all of us.

Added all new testers. :)

AFM, I'm still waiting to ovulate (only CD 6 out of approx. 28). Today I heard the news of some more excepting their second baby. They're older than us and their first is younger than ours. I broke down and thought my heart would break.

:dust: and some more :dust: for everyone this cycle.

:coffee: Hi ladies.
Please put me down for the 5th. I am standing firm this month and not testing early. I am waiting for :witch: to arrive. She would be 5 days late on the 5th.
I will stay strong. As a POAS addict this is going to be hard! :coolio::ninja:

Hey! I think I am O'ing today or tomorrow, so if you don't mind, please put me down to test on 3/8...I should be 12dpo by then give or take!

Hi everyone! It’s our first official month trying so I’m excited but also expecting it won’t be a BFP for us. Put me down for March 6th please. I’ll be 12dpo then... let’s be honest, I’ll probably be testing earlier than that :mrgreen: (poas addict over here :hi:) but I’ll try to hold off as long as I can!

Added all new testers. :)

AFM, I'm still waiting to ovulate (only CD 6 out of approx. 28). Today I heard the news of some more excepting their second baby. They're older than us and their first is younger than ours. I broke down and thought my heart would break.

:dust: and some more :dust: for everyone this cycle.

I’m sorry Millhaven. Although I don’t have experience yet of a long TTC journey, when WTT for number 1 we were told it would be hard for us to conceive naturally and everytime I saw a pregnancy announcement a little bit of me broke inside so I kind of get what you’re feeling. I hope you are being kind on yourself and baby dust to you!

Luckily against all odds we conceived very quickly after TTC#1, trying now for #2 is taking already a little longer but hoping we still have a bit of luck left and you do too!

Hi to all new! Hoping this is all of our months!

I’ve been having high OPKs on my digital for nearly a week but EWCM for the past 3 days. Still no peak but I think I’m going to O today or tomorrow based on previous months O lead up symptoms. I’m guessing I should have tested more than once a day but only had 10 test sticks... hopefully it happens soon! I hate the wait and guessing BD timing/balancing burning out OH!

Please put me down for the 1st of March! aF is due the 28th! I’m trying not to test until then!
Ovulated on V-Day. I’m 10DPO TODAY! Just had what could either be an implantation dip or a dip for AF. This is my first time tracking so I have nothing to compare it to! I have sore boobs that have that letdown feeling, sharp pain on either side of my uterus and my back on and off (like I’m being stabbed by a needle). 5 minute head aches. Increased CM and cramps but no period. One thing that happened that makes me hopeful is that I only got cramps at night. Which happened with my first pregnancy!

I've been testing like crazy looking out for my lh surge, still no sign of it. Dont think i missed it because CM still watery and bbt still low...anyone else in limbo waiting for O?

Please put me down for the 1st of March! aF is due the 28th! I’m trying not to test until then!
Ovulated on V-Day. I’m 10DPO TODAY! Just had what could either be an implantation dip or a dip for AF. This is my first time tracking so I have nothing to compare it to! I have sore boobs that have that letdown feeling, sharp pain on either side of my uterus and my back on and off (like I’m being stabbed by a needle). 5 minute head aches. Increased CM and cramps but no period. One thing that happened that makes me hopeful is that I only got cramps at night. Which happened with my first pregnancy!
All sounds promising!! Fingers crossed for you

Hi to all new! Hoping this is all of our months!

I’ve been having high OPKs on my digital for nearly a week but EWCM for the past 3 days. Still no peak but I think I’m going to O today or tomorrow based on previous months O lead up symptoms. I’m guessing I should have tested more than once a day but only had 10 test sticks... hopefully it happens soon! I hate the wait and guessing BD timing/balancing burning out OH!
Waiting for O is throwing off my BD timings too! DH was training for the marathon and I feel like that was taking his energy away. Luckily for me he's got a foot injury this week so is taking a break, perfect timing lol. I sound so evil, I promise I'm not! hoping all the training means he'll have enough stamina until O arrives.

Hi, thanks for starting this thread. please put me down for the 10th. My LMP was 6th February and ovulation was supposed to be between 18th and 19th. I'm due AF around 5th March. Hoping I can Hold off testing until 10th.
I'm currently having really tender breasts, painful nipples, back pains and some left sided pains.
Fingers crossed for all of us.
I'm trying to track symptoms and I don't know.
but it seems I'm just now ovulating judging by the left sided pain I've been having since this morning.
I've been pregnant 3 times in my life: 2011 with DS and 2 times last year in February until April and October until December which resulted in miscarriages. all 3 times I had this left sided pain, which I count as ovulation.
according to my calendar my ovulation was supposed to be between 18th-19th.
Now I don't know what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->