*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Waiting for O is throwing off my BD timings too! DH was training for the marathon and I feel like that was taking his energy away. Luckily for me he's got a foot injury this week so is taking a break, perfect timing lol. I sound so evil, I promise I'm not! hoping all the training means he'll have enough stamina until O arrives.
Haha I have this image of you out placing obstacles for him to trip on whilst he is running to make sure he’s fully focused on BD timing!
Yes I find the whole trying to figure out timing so stressful- I’m guessing it’s why I seem to O later when TTC then when I am not. But the later I O the more I stress-its a bad circle I guess! This time I only started when I had lotssss of EWCM so hoping it’s happening today or tomorrow! Then our timing will be good!

I think the wait to ovulate is worse than the TWW. But they both are terrible!

@Audrey2108, I agree the wait for ovulation is unbearable. Once I got my AF, just couldn't wait for it to end and so I could ovulate and try again. Right now I am 3dpo and planning to test on March 7. This time I am going to try so hard not to test early. I am feeling good this time. :lol:

I feel silly saying it, but I feel like I am very aware of my uterus, even lying down. I may just be paying extra attention. First time TTC, last month was a no go. I am only 5/6 DPO though ‍♀️

Got my positive opk smiley on cd12 at 3pm. Dtd cd8, cd10, cd12, twice AM & PM cd13 (day of ovulation- pretty sure I felt ovulation in the evening), cd14 going to dtd once more this afternoon.

Had much more fertile cm this cycle than last cycle. Last cycle was so dry it was scary. And still have great quality ewcm today at cd14 so we are going to dtd anyway. Got my first temp rise today so I am officially in the tww! I just added two fake temps for now to see if ov would be confirmed on my chart.

To increase my fertile cm I drank about 16oz of fresh pressed grapefruit juice a day from cd8, continued to take my omega3 supp since last cycle and added 3 cups of rooibos tea a day from cd10 (black with s spoon of honey).

Was concerned on cd12 as after we dtd I inserted a soft cup. It felt really uncomfortable so I took it out and inserted it again. When I took it out there was quite a bit of fresh bright red blood in it (possibly from it scraping my cervix?) I removed the blood and inserted it into a comfortable position after. My question is, do you think that I would have affected the swimmers either with the blood or by removing the soft cup? I inserted in about 5 mins after dtd.

I'm trying to track symptoms and I don't know.
but it seems I'm just now ovulating judging by the left sided pain I've been having since this morning.
I've been pregnant 3 times in my life: 2011 with DS and 2 times last year in February until April and October until December which resulted in miscarriages. all 3 times I had this left sided pain, which I count as ovulation.
according to my calendar my ovulation was supposed to be between 18th-19th.
Now I don't know what to think

So I saw ob/gyn about the pain and he did an ultra sound. Turns out my follicles has been over stimulated due to clomifene tablets. He saw a big cyst like structure measuring around 6cm. He says its 2 follicles over matured and not ruptured...most probably they wont rupture.:cry:
So i guess im out this month also. Now I have to have an ultrasound again every week to see if they reduce in size.
My hormones are now all over the place and Im a mess due to knowing I wont be pregnant AGAIN this month...had a huge fight with DH, which I need some advice about but dont want my family and friends to know about. Dont know who to turn to...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel silly saying it, but I feel like I am very aware of my uterus, even lying down. I may just be paying extra attention. First time TTC, last month was a no go. I am only 5/6 DPO though ‍♀️

I also feel like this every TWW! It feels like you can actually feel it!

Got my positive opk smiley on cd12 at 3pm. Dtd cd8, cd10, cd12, twice AM & PM cd13 (day of ovulation- pretty sure I felt ovulation in the evening), cd14 going to dtd once more this afternoon.

Had much more fertile cm this cycle than last cycle. Last cycle was so dry it was scary. And still have great quality ewcm today at cd14 so we are going to dtd anyway. Got my first temp rise today so I am officially in the tww! I just added two fake temps for now to see if ov would be confirmed on my chart.

To increase my fertile cm I drank about 16oz of fresh pressed grapefruit juice a day from cd8, continued to take my omega3 supp since last cycle and added 3 cups of rooibos tea a day from cd10 (black with s spoon of honey).

Was concerned on cd12 as after we dtd I inserted a soft cup. It felt really uncomfortable so I took it out and inserted it again. When I took it out there was quite a bit of fresh bright red blood in it (possibly from it scraping my cervix?) I removed the blood and inserted it into a comfortable position after. My question is, do you think that I would have affected the swimmers either with the blood or by removing the soft cup? I inserted in about 5 mins after dtd.

Yay to TWW! Guessing you used Soy again this month? I wouldn't worry too much about the soft cup, I do not know much about them but I spoke to my friend who is an OBGYN about lying down after Bding and she said that it's unlikely to make a difference as the they start swimming straight away and those still in the vagina are highly unlikely to make it to the egg- it is more those that are propelled into the cervix that are likely to make it. It is not impossible though just more likely!

Do you use the Clearblue Digital OPKs? I used them for the first time this cycle and on my last stick today ( after 6 high blinking smileys) got a Solid Peak Smiley. Do you think it is too late to BD tonight? I am CD 20 and we did the BD 16 and 18 so still in with a shot if I O today but it feels like so long to test only mornings and maybe you miss O!

So I saw ob/gyn about the pain and he did an ultra sound. Turns out my follicles has been over stimulated due to clomifene tablets. He saw a big cyst like structure measuring around 6cm. He says its 2 follicles over matured and not ruptured...most probably they wont rupture.:cry:
So i guess im out this month also. Now I have to have an ultrasound again every week to see if they reduce in size.
My hormones are now all over the place and Im a mess due to knowing I wont be pregnant AGAIN this month...had a huge fight with DH, which I need some advice about but dont want my family and friends to know about. Dont know who to turn to...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh sorry jujusflo! That must be so hard. Feel free to message me if you want a friendly stranger to vent to. Sometimes it is easier to talk to someone who is not to close to you.

Alright DH couldn’t wait so here it is... is this and app line? It’s clearly blue but so thin! This was some t
Please put me down for the 1st of March! aF is due the 28th! I’m trying not to test until then!
Ovulated on V-Day. I’m 10DPO TODAY! Just had what could either be an implantation dip or a dip for AF. This is my first time tracking so I have nothing to compare it to! I have sore boobs that have that letdown feeling, sharp pain on either side of my uterus and my back on and off (like I’m being stabbed by a needle). 5 minute head aches. Increased CM and cramps but no period. One thing that happened that makes me hopeful is that I only got cramps at night. Which happened with my first pregnancy!
sooooo. Freaking out and kind of sad. I had sex last night and I got horrible cramps that lasted about 5 minutes. Then this morning I had the dreaded before AF diarrhea. Horrible cramps on train and wetness. I get to work and buy hand warmers (great on the go pain relief) for the cramps. I go th change my underwear because IM SURE I GOT MY CYCLE. And....NOTHING. WTF was that?! I’m 11 DPO today.

Yay to TWW! Guessing you used Soy again this month? I wouldn't worry too much about the soft cup, I do not know much about them but I spoke to my friend who is an OBGYN about lying down after Bding and she said that it's unlikely to make a difference as the they start swimming straight away and those still in the vagina are highly unlikely to make it to the egg- it is more those that are propelled into the cervix that are likely to make it. It is not impossible though just more likely!

Do you use the Clearblue Digital OPKs? I used them for the first time this cycle and on my last stick today ( after 6 high blinking smileys) got a Solid Peak Smiley. Do you think it is too late to BD tonight? I am CD 20 and we did the BD 16 and 18 so still in with a shot if I O today but it feels like so long to test only mornings and maybe you miss O!.

Thanks hun! Yep did a second round of soy this cycle. After the cd12 soft cup mishap I used it once again when we bd the morning of O and didn’t use it in the evening. Waiting for dh so we can do one final bd then done!

lol I also got my solid smiley on my last opk stick! I use the clear blu digital (not the advanced).

If u got s solid smiley today I would def bd today and tomorrow and maybe even one extra day just to be sure. Are u temping this cycle to confirm O?

Thanks hun! Yep did a second round of soy this cycle. After the cd12 soft cup mishap I used it once again when we bd the morning of O and didn’t use it in the evening. Waiting for dh so we can do one final bd then done!

lol I also got my solid smiley on my last opk stick! I use the clear blu digital (not the advanced).

If u got s solid smiley today I would def bd today and tomorrow and maybe even one extra day just to be sure. Are u temping this cycle to confirm O?

Ok well we are planning to BD tonight so Fx! I am temping but my temps are a bit unreliable as my DD is really sick at the moment so I’m up every hour in the night! But hopefully I’ll be able to confirm O!

Hi!

I couldn't find any March thread so I thought I could start one. Maybe it'll bring good luck "hosting" the testing thread? I sure hope so...

Post your testing date and I'll add you to the list. <3
FX and lots of :dust: that March will bring us many :bfp: 's!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1st

2nd

- Kcmcg
- Harmony16

3rd

4th

- MinnieMcMoose

5th
- Jft1

6th

- laurarebecca1
- Manuel
- Daisy2424
- Transdad

7th
- mczzi3737

8th
- swedengirl
- babyleaf
- Positive2019

9th
- MissDoc
- Anababe

10th
- Tesh23
- jujusflo1986

11th

- Audrey2108

12th
- Hopeful2019

13th

14th

15th

- FaithnHope4

16th

17th

- Millhaven

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

- Nima

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

Please add me to the 5th of March

So this is our last month trying and it’s only our second month.

Dh just told me his job situation is on the rocks right now (and he’s been waiting to tell me) so we have to push back ttc. Sigh... not sure what’s gonna happen if I do end up pregnant this month.

I’m so annoyed! If he said something sooner we could have saved ourselves a lot of stress these past two months!

Now from desperately wanting our second I have to now be in reverse mode about ttc... I don’t even know what to think :(

:hi:Put me down for the 8th, AF due on the 9:coolio:
But who am I kidding I'll be testing from 7dpo so we'll see!!!
Hope this is our month ladies :dust::dust::dust:

So this is our last month trying and it’s only our second month.

Dh just told me his job situation is on the rocks right now (and he’s been waiting to tell me) so we have to push back ttc. Sigh... not sure what’s gonna happen if I do end up pregnant this month.

I’m so annoyed! If he said something sooner we could have saved ourselves a lot of stress these past two months!

Now from desperately wanting our second I have to now be in reverse mode about ttc... I don’t even know what to think :(
Tesh I'm sorry to hear that. That's really a difficult situation to be in. I hope that everything works out with dh job and that you get the tww results that will be best for your family

I feel the same way! I'm so aware of every flutter and bubble!

Waiting to O is killing me. Temp went up today so I’ll probably take a ovulation test even though my last couple have been very negative. Though this temping thing confuses me. This is my first month temping :shrug:

Hi ladies, I am taking a mental health month. No opks, minimal testing, no obsessing! We only DTD 3 times so I am not expecting anything. I think we are on to Cd 7 or 8. Despite my mh month I know I will test early and keep it secret. Probably 8dpo so around March 6. I don't want to try too hard next month because I dont want an xmas baby (but also I don't care(DF doesn't want xmasbaby)). Gonna have a break an get back on it th month after. Baby dust to all.

Hi ladies, I am taking a mental health month. No opks, minimal testing, no obsessing! We only DTD 3 times so I am not expecting anything. I think we are on to Cd 7 or 8. Despite my mh month I know I will test early and keep it secret. Probably 8dpo so around March 6. I don't want to try too hard next month because I dont want an xmas baby (but also I don't care(DF doesn't want xmasbaby)). Gonna have a break an get back on it th month after. Baby dust to all.
I also feel that way about a Christmas baby but then logically I know that if i had a Christmas baby I'd be just as happy!

Please put me down for the 1st of March! aF is due the 28th! I’m trying not to test until then!
Ovulated on V-Day. I’m 10DPO TODAY! Just had what could either be an implantation dip or a dip for AF. This is my first time tracking so I have nothing to compare it to! I have sore boobs that have that letdown feeling, sharp pain on either side of my uterus and my back on and off (like I’m being stabbed by a needle). 5 minute head aches. Increased CM and cramps but no period. One thing that happened that makes me hopeful is that I only got cramps at night. Which happened with my first pregnancy!

Wishing you the best. March 1 is right around the corner! :dust:

Hey all....opinions please? My cycles are confusing and never make sense.

I felt very pregnant last night so I took a test this morning. Thought I saw something faint so I took a picture, but then wrote the test off as negative. Came back to it a few hours later and a clear line was present. It seems to have a tinge of color to it. What do you think? Can anyone see anything in the first picture, which is the one I took in the time limit? The second one (right) is the one that I took after the test dried.

PfuLS0TyTwGi2y+2ZM+fZw.jpg JRm6O8CoRk+adSPjiSlKYw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"