*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Feeling slightly nervous now as have had good lines on Frer which thought got darker, only managed to get to Drs today to get progesterone pessaries and the nurse said my test there was "quite faint" came home and did another test and think it may be lighter, trying not to freak out as that would be 5th time unlucky. Send me good luck everyone. xx

Stay positive Positive (see what I did there :)). Praying for a sticky bean for you, I hope everything works out.:dust:

Feeling slightly nervous now as have had good lines on Frer which thought got darker, only managed to get to Drs today to get progesterone pessaries and the nurse said my test there was "quite faint" came home and did another test and think it may be lighter, trying not to freak out as that would be 5th time unlucky. Send me good luck everyone. xx
I've had good lines on frers but ics still look quite faint and have only got very slightly darker each day. My doctor uses the same ics so if they did a test they would think it was faint. Fingers crossed for you

Positive, I will be sending you alllll the positive vibes. Really hope those lines keep getting beautifully dark!

Cofostermom, I’m sorry about those damn shadow lines. So sorry. It just sucks so bad when they never darken or disappear.

I’ll be getting a beta today to confirm and hopefully one again in a couple days. Fingers crossed!

9dpo evening test 6pm

Still the faintest shadow line - can’t see any colour irl.

Boobs are still sore. And had a weird heavy feeling in uterus - almost like when baby drops and you can feel them right on the cervix.

DBD3B242-AE6C-4106-8FEA-AEDE0E3D1A08.jpeg

9dpo evening test 6pm

Boobs are still sore. And had a weird heavy feeling in uterus - almost like when baby drops and you can feel them right on the cervix.

View attachment 1056778
eeeek I can still see it! And I feel like it will be even better tomorrow morning?! [-o<[-o<

He did! Lol I’m trying to save it for if I get a proper progression on the cheapie. I hate these cheapies I don’t trust them at all and also they hurt my eyes lol
Don't blame ya! Maybe wait and use it on day11 or 12? Give your eyes a little break! LOL I know...I know... easier said than done! hahaha

I've had good lines on frers but ics still look quite faint and have only got very slightly darker each day. My doctor uses the same ics so if they did a test they would think it was faint. Fingers crossed for you
Thanks - that's what i am praying for x

Positive, I will be sending you alllll the positive vibes. Really hope those lines keep getting beautifully dark!

Cofostermom, I’m sorry about those damn shadow lines. So sorry. It just sucks so bad when they never darken or disappear.

I’ll be getting a beta today to confirm and hopefully one again in a couple days. Fingers crossed!
Sincerely thank you and will be keeping you in my thoughts too! x

9dpo evening test 6pm

View attachment 1056778

Tesh I think that line is more visible than all the ones before it. I do understand though! FX for you!!!!

Ok so woke and had a huge temp spike. Totally only happened on my BFP chart. Was certain this was it, ran and peed and of course BFN. Trying to not get too disheartened as got my BFP 2 days after temp increase last time, but only took a FRER on that day. But slowly going from thinking this is the month to thinking I’m out....
Anyway don’t mean to be such a downer on the lucky thread!! Here are the pics

156FE2EE-A2F4-4986-97AF-77B466ED1EDB.jpeg 18D85084-CFD5-4430-A072-CF5C148A6D79.jpeg 4AC9203A-8C63-45F2-942F-F886A13A573C.jpeg E9264BD1-E123-4A12-8AB9-D3498DFD2681.jpeg

So whilst am not seeing much progression day to day I think I do 2 days apart. I still haven’t missed my period yet so hopefully these are strong enough lines. Am taking progesterone now and doing everything I can. Just need to accept what will be. Thanks all for your support will keep you posted. Am praying for you all. Xx

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->