*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Holy crap. This is the most “real” line I’ve had in 8 cycles. Please, please, please stick baby stick. I can’t deal with another loss! Only 9 dpo today. Eeeek!

View attachment 1056697

Yayyy, Congrats Missdoc! That line looks great, and i'm sure it'll be getting darker by the day!

So not seeing anything on this mornings test. Im 8dpo (maybe even 7) so shouldnt be surprised!

0223DF78-58B8-4301-97C6-29037C519709.jpeg 4C60F5E6-83E6-4155-9117-91CABE8C6D38.jpeg

Holy crap. This is the most “real” line I’ve had in 8 cycles. Please, please, please stick baby stick. I can’t deal with another loss! Only 9 dpo today. Eeeek!

View attachment 1056697

Totally a bfp! Yay!!! Congrats mama!!!

This March thread though! What is happening?! Truly amazing...

Woke up this morning and just KNOW AF is showing up in a few days. Test this morning still has that same shadow line so def think those have been indents or evaps. Will keep testing though becaus poas and all lol.

I can’t wait to see more BFP’s!!! I log on here thinking who is it gonna be today lol super exciting!!

Still just seeing a shadow babe just like mine. But you’re still early days so there’s still time x

Yes I feel there would be progression if the last ones were really a line! Still hopeful one will show in the next few days though...

I was certain I was getting my AF when i got my bfp last time so dont count yourself out!

:dance:Congrats to everyone who has gotten BFPs! What a lucky month!
I’m 11dpo currently - I’d listed tomorrow as testing day but I caved at 9dpo and 10dpo both stark white on frer. In terms of symptoms, my boobs have been sore since about 5/6dpo.. on 8dpo I felt a sharp pain on my left side that took my breath away, I actually doubled over from how sudden/sharp it was. The next two days I had dull aches, twinges and even cramps mostly on that side but also my right. I’ve also had sensitive teeth and HELLO to giant blue veins on my chest!! I’m quite fair so my veins are noticeable anyway, but this is honestly next level. I have taken photos and blocked out my nipples for opinions because I’m so confused but I feel like it might not be appropriate to share :oops:... One minute I feel like I’m out, the next I look at my chest and think SURELY! Sigh. The TWW is brutal :wacko:!!

9 dpo 6am test

Barely a shadow. No nausea so far today. All symptoms non-existent except slightly sore boobs. Cm still creamy watery but have had this in other cycles.

I hate the tww :coffee:

9 dpo 6am test

Barely a shadow. No nausea so far today. All symptoms non-existent except slightly sore boobs. Cm still creamy watery but have had this in other cycles.

Mine was a shadow at 9dpo.. Still plenty of time! Fx for you

So hyped with everyone's BFPs!!! It makes me want to cave and test but I'm determined to wait this time.
I think its too early for me to symptom spot but so far no symptoms. unsure how I feel. The previous 2 months I had every symptom imaginable (lots of cramping, shooting pain in boobs, etc) but BFN both times so I'm hoping for me no symptoms is a good sign...

9 dpo 6am test

I had no symptoms at all with both of mine lovely. Still early. But ye the wait is hard going. Big hugs

Did an ovulation test lol.

The line is almost as dark as the control not sure if lh is supposed to be in high quantities before AF?

Above is my barely there shadow from 9dpo 10am test. Really beginning to cringe every time I see that blue and white test haha.

The only symptom I had with my son was extremely sore boobs that’s it. But even that seems to be disappearing

54662A65-E426-4C06-9425-3D7211B0DA25.jpeg

Not sure why my pics aren’t posting grr

A8CCDDF2-42C7-4B6B-B30F-5E933F9DBADD.jpeg

Hi all, 24th will be testing day for me, at the moment in the “fertile time” doing OPK but negative hoping Friday will be a positive but doing the:sex: dance for now.
Still waiting for sperm results (next Monday) but trying anyway. I’m 42 so every month is super important, if sperm is not swimming we will be starting IVF... but fingers crossed everything is ok and we don’t have to wait!!! Baby dust to all. :dust:

I have no idea about LH and ovulation tests in the TWW!

Those shadows are so frustrating! I can see the shadow and can see them on mine, but I feel like they would have progressed on both of ours by now?! The TWW is horrible.

I ordered 2 more FRERs so I can crack open one tomorrow morning as I have had enough of the ICs!

I have no idea about LH and ovulation tests in the TWW!

Those shadows are so frustrating! I can see the shadow and can see them on mine, but I feel like they would have progressed on both of ours by now?! The TWW is horrible.

I ordered 2 more FRERs so I can crack open one tomorrow morning as I have had enough of the ICs!

I know right? I think the same, like if it wasn’t an indent it would look different by now. Time will tell.

Lol I also told dh to go get me a proper test just now. It’s the most sensitive we have currently in SA. Tired of these cheapies! Tsek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->