*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

3 DPO today I believe. My nipples have been so sore! I know it’s too early to feel anything or even be actually pregnant yet so my nipple pain is very weird to me. Hm.

You never know! With my daughter my ears itched. Super itched, like extra wax inside or something. But days before I could test, or even suspected implantation/pregnancy, I was q-tipping the crap out of my ears and loving it, lol.

Any other odd, out-of-the-norm changes? (I know, I know, symptom spotting does not help! But, I do find it fun & interesting to compare all the oddball changes us ladies experience.)

Wishing you the best of luck this cycle! Baby dust and sticky beans!! ➕

3C7A17C3-E056-4F1F-92FB-5FF58CAEF065.jpeg 0B51ACE1-3814-4E6F-A4F2-DD05D7262DF3.jpeg I got a vvvvvvf BFP on a FRER. I’m in shock. I need other eyes! It’s a squinter!! But I think it’s there! Please someone tell me I’m not crazy. It’s very hard to see and really hard to capture in a photo.

790474F2-0ED5-4A1E-A9AB-593735551FAA.png

View attachment 1057251 View attachment 1057249 I got a vvvvvvf BFP on a FRER. I’m in shock. I need other eyes! It’s a squinter!! But I think it’s there! Please someone tell me I’m not crazy. It’s very hard to see and really hard to capture in a photo.

View attachment 1057247

I see a line!! Does it have any color to it? FRER is supposed to be really accurate since its not as easy to see those mean test indents that we squint at till we accept its not a line, Lol. But I see it on the regular and negative picture. I hope it's for real! Congrats!!

10 DPO, took a 10 mIU/ml test with FMU. It was difficult to see because of the plastic window, so I left the test and came back.

Cracked it open and saw this? It’s after the time limit (maybe 30 minutes later).

0D2EEA1D-D688-4FED-A709-E5A56BEE5268.jpeg 5C2735F4-A910-4D43-AF87-4E552FEC65C0.jpeg

Hmmm, it has a more pink tone it irl and on my phone than on bnb.

Last edited:
I see a line!! Does it have any color to it? FRER is supposed to be really accurate since its not as easy to see those mean test indents that we squint at till we accept its not a line, Lol. But I see it on the regular and negative picture. I hope it's for real! Congrats!!
It does have color but it’s so hard to get in a photo. So much easier to see in person but still difficult. I’m not sure it’s real. Still can’t believe my eyes!!! I hope it darkens over the next couple days. After months of starting at stark white tests, it makes these faint lines so hard to ignore. But I still feel crazy!

What 10miu test is that?

I'm 5dpo. Testing Sunday. I used femara this cycle. Had ovarian cancer removed in November and lost 1 ovary and tube.

What 10miu test is that?

I'm 5dpo. Testing Sunday. I used femara this cycle. Had ovarian cancer removed in November and lost 1 ovary and tube.

Internet cheapie, not sure what brand.

Sorry to hear about that. <3 FX!

Sweetchut and millhaven definitely see lines on those tests with colour!!

Millhaven even after the time limit that’s a pretty convincing line.

Maybe test again and take a pic within the time limit just to be sure. But 10 dpo is still early so there’s still time for hcg to build. Good luck!

Hello ladies, I'm not sure if I'm joining or not yet as had a loss March 1st. Af is due April 3rd. We are doing the if it happens it happens approach to getting pregnant this time round. I have Antiphospholipid syndrome and have had 4 miscarriages (6 losses as one was twin and my eldest daughter was a twin)

It does have color but it’s so hard to get in a photo. So much easier to see in person but still difficult. I’m not sure it’s real. Still can’t believe my eyes!!! I hope it darkens over the next couple days. After months of starting at stark white tests, it makes these faint lines so hard to ignore. But I still feel crazy!

I totally hear you! I've driven myself crazy squinting, trying different lighting, taking pictures, using picture filters, to no avail. I had to boycott the clear blue (or any blue dye) because what started my last POS kick before my DD, was either a false positive (blue dye can bleed), or I had miscarried and caught the tail end of the hcg in the next cycle.

But there's no doubt about it, when that line is there, it's THERE. And that line is there!

When I tested with my DD my first test (that morning) was just about that faint. I bought several more 99 cent tests before work (because I couldn't help myself) and watched that line darken pretty significantly throughout that day and the next. Oh, so exciting! When will you test next?

Hello ladies, I'm not sure if I'm joining or not yet as had a loss March 1st. Af is due April 3rd. We are doing the if it happens it happens approach to getting pregnant this time round. I have Antiphospholipid syndrome and have had 4 miscarriages (6 losses as one was twin and my eldest daughter was a twin)

Oh my... my heart hurts to hear someone go through so many losses. =( I'm so sorry you have gone through all that. My fingers are extra crossed for you, and you have my good-baby-vibes heading your way!

Whether you join or not, I truly wish you the best of luck!

10 DPO, took a 10 mIU/ml test with FMU. It was difficult to see because of the plastic window, so I left the test and came back.

Cracked it open and saw this? It’s after the time limit (maybe 30 minutes later).

View attachment 1057252 View attachment 1057253

Oooo, it does look pink. When do you plan to test again? I don't want to be a downer, I just.. in the past I have fooled my brain with that indent line that tends to appear as the test dries. Although, I have read several accounts of women who noticed the line only after it dried, pink dye and all. Some thinking it was a false positive, but surprise! It wasn't. As others have said, it is a pretty convincing line despite being outside the testing timeframe.

So yeah! When will you test next?? If it's barely there now, then it surely will be dark enough to really see by tomorrow?

View attachment 1057252 View attachment 1057253

This is how mine looked at 10dpo!! Good luck

I think I might be out this month. Tested this morning with FRER and nothing! Been having very mild cramps for the past 3 days. The latest I expect AF to arrive is Thursday so if by some miracle it doesn't show I'll test again on Friday.

I was so sure I had it this time.

Congratulations to all the BFPs so far and I'm so sorry to those whose AF arrived or are experiencing losses. First time ttc so I can't imagine what you're going through. I just wish you all the best and that one day it'll happen for you xx

Wow I'm amazed by all those bfps this month! Please let it be contagious...
I'm around 2 dpo, waiting for the last time before we move on to IVF. I hope we get our miracle!

Baby dust to you all ladies <3

Oh my... my heart hurts to hear someone go through so many losses. =( I'm so sorry you have gone through all that. My fingers are extra crossed for you, and you have my good-baby-vibes heading your way!

Whether you join or not, I truly wish you the best of luck!

Thank you sweet. Good luck ladies on sticky babies x

6ECAB011-F3DD-45E4-BE63-D8CC5A9CDC35.jpeg Well so much for getting excited yesterday’s tests :( if the carry on af will either be here tomorrow or Friday if it was the later ovulation. Will keep you ladies updated.

Sweetchut, I absolutely see that line! How exciting! Have you ever had faint lines like this? That it’s on a frer seems promising. I haven’t gotten false lines on a FRER (chemicals yes, but not indents/evaps), so I think it’s promising! Hope this is the start of your little baby!

Millhaven! I think that’s VERY promising. I honestly don’t care as much about “within the time limit” for those first faint tests. My indents/evaps never look THAT clear so I hope this is a good sign. I wouldn’t totally call it yet but I personally think this is the start of your daughter’s little sibling. Hope so!

CIZ, I’m so sorry. I’ll sincerely hope it’s a fluke but I certainly would be disappointed and suspecting a chemical. :-( Really hope not hon. So hard to have dashed hopes like that.

TTC74, I’m so sorry hon. Don’t give up. I know it feels so good to have your rainbow baby, and I’m sure that seemed wild and impossible at the time. It may take awhile but it can happen. Perhaps you could look into some of the interventions for older women/diminished ovarian reserve? I was diagnosed with significant diminished ovarian reserve a few years ago and told I needed donor eggs to conceive. I read “It Starts With The Egg” which suggests that it’s NOT that you don’t have enough healthy eggs left as you age but it’s the aging ovarian environment and mitochondria health that “ages” your eggs. I followed the recommendations and got pregnant with my son naturally. Then kept up the interventions for these last years, and repeat testing says I don’t even qualify for that diagnosis anymore. My eggs are “better” now than 3 yrs ago. My very conservative traditional OB says there’s no way this would have happened by chance, something you’ve done has worked. So I tend to lean toward hope for you too!

Reactions: ciz
Wow I'm amazed by all those bfps this month! Please let it be contagious...
I'm around 2 dpo, waiting for the last time before we move on to IVF. I hope we get our miracle!

Baby dust to you all ladies <3

Oh wow, Nima! This is the last IUI? I SINCERELY hope that this is IT and you don’t have to move on to IVF. But if you do, at least the close monitoring and good success rates are a positive. My fingers are so tightly crossed for you!

Miss doc - thank you lovely. Ye I am quite gutted right now. I’m hoping it’s a fluke too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->