*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Still no AF. 3-ish days late (I'm irregular). As previously mentioned, we didn't try very hard this month and our travel schedules kept us out of the fertile window. I'm on CD42 (my usually cycle is between 35-39 days). NO symptoms. Not even PMS. No tender breasts like I usually get, no nausea. The only thing I have is some light cramping and fatigue. So odd....

Still no AF. 3-ish days late (I'm irregular). As previously mentioned, we didn't try very hard this month and our travel schedules kept us out of the fertile window. I'm on CD42 (my usually cycle is between 35-39 days). NO symptoms. Not even PMS. No tender breasts like I usually get, no nausea. The only thing I have is some light cramping and fatigue. So odd....
If you're in a town that participates in daylight savings time, the fatigue may be called for! I know I am fatigued today! ;)

Good luck to you!

Congrats!

Holy cow this thread IS blooming! I'm BFN at (what I THINK) is 8 DPO. Still time, though!
You definitely still have time! My 8dpo test was also a BFN, I had a faint line on a FRER at 9DPO, it got darker Saturday morning and continued to progress from there! I almost think 8-9dpo is too early to test! Even though we all have the POAS obsession lol! I would continue to test sweets! When is AF due?

You definitely still have time! My 8dpo test was also a BFN, I had a faint line on a FRER at 9DPO, it got darker Saturday morning and continued to progress from there! I almost think 8-9dpo is too early to test! Even though we all have the POAS obsession lol! I would continue to test sweets! When is AF due?
Normally it would be do yesterday or today but I think I Od REALLY lat this month (CD22). So, it'd be due to the 17th. My usual lp is 13 days.

Normally it would be do yesterday or today but I think I Od REALLY lat this month (CD22). So, it'd be due to the 17th. My usual lp is 13 days.
Keep testing!! I'll keep you in my prayers!! <3 Get that BFP!!

So, I think I've updated the first post. Please take a look and see if I missed anything. :) <3

Reactions: ciz
Thanks for doing the updating Millhaven. I thought like two more of those women got bfps but am prob misremembering.

What a thread! Just going off of the first page, out of 19 people who reported a result, 12 have so-far-sticky BFPs, and 2 more had early losses. Wowza! 14 out of 19 being positives is awesome!
Spring is springing!

All is well here today. Did my third/final beta draw and will hear back tomorrow afternoon probably. My tests are still looking good. 16 dpo today. Just want to see that last beta and I’ll stop posting testing updates and just follow the others trying for this month!

Thanks for doing the updating Millhaven. I thought like two more of those women got bfps but am prob misremembering.

What a thread! Just going off of the first page, out of 19 people who reported a result, 12 have so-far-sticky BFPs, and 2 more had early losses. Wowza! 14 out of 19 being positives is awesome!
Spring is springing!

All is well here today. Did my third/final beta draw and will hear back tomorrow afternoon probably. My tests are still looking good. 16 dpo today. Just want to see that last beta and I’ll stop posting testing updates and just follow the others trying for this month!

Thank you, I'll go through the thread again tomorrow. :)
I hope March brings us many more BFP's (including myself, 9th cycle for a sibling and I really it to be our month...).

I’m right there with you, millhaven! We’ve been trying since June/July for a sibling as well. Hard when it takes so long!

I hope this is your cycle!!!

I’ve been trying for a sibling for my rainbow baby for going on two years. I’m old. So, I wasn’t sure if I’d be successful and I’m close to throwing in the towel. So, send up prayers for me please!

So, about 5 or 6dpo today. Been nauseated off and on since Saturday. Lot of foods smell good, but still give me that queasy feeling. Pretty dang tired, oh, and gums bled a bit when I brushed my teeth this morning. Maybe a touch of frequent urination? But that was never a reliable symptom for me.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies! Sticky beans and baby dust!! ➕

Last edited:

Fingers crossed! I've read a lot of ladies were surprised to see a BFP after lacking symptoms altogether! Hopefully this month is your cycle!!

Baby dust!!

Well im due AF on Wednesday (monday evening now) and i had put tomorrow as my test date. Done a couple of IC’s today and BFN. Really dont think i have caught this month. No symptoms really. I think i will hold out now and see if AF arrives before testing. I got me some FRRR today. Ive attached my IC’s for reference xx

19EFD4C8-E472-4B66-8F8B-50290148890F.jpeg

Well im due AF on Wednesday (monday evening now) and i had put tomorrow as my test date. Done a couple of IC’s today and BFN. Really dont think i have caught this month. No symptoms really. I think i will hold out now and see if AF arrives before testing. I got me some FRRR today. Ive attached my IC’s for reference xx

View attachment 1057246

Don't throw the towel in yet! It's said that hcg is supposed to close to double every day! Maybe just a little too soon! =)

When I was pregnant with my daughter, the first test I took 3 days before expected period was BFN. The next morning I had a very dry, sore throat, and just knew. Tested, and there it was, that faint, very faint, but visible BFP!! (Was a cheapo test too)

Hope this cycle is the one for you!! Baby dust and sticky beans!! Fingers X! ❤❤➕➕

I’ve been trying for a sibling for my rainbow baby for going on two years. I’m old. So, I wasn’t sure if I’d be successful and I’m close to throwing in the towel. So, send up prayers for me please!

Don't let that mean ol' doubt and evil AF get you down! It's certainly not unheard of to get pregnant and have a baby past 35-40. My mother had me 31 years ago at 37. And I know a few ladies personally that fought the 40+ battle of pregnancy, and won! That said, keep at it! You have my most positive vibes, and sincerest wishes that you get your little bean this cycle, or very soon! Extra special baby dust! ➕➕

3 DPO today I believe. My nipples have been so sore! I know it’s too early to feel anything or even be actually pregnant yet so my nipple pain is very weird to me. Hm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->