*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Oh wow, Nima! This is the last IUI? I SINCERELY hope that this is IT and you don’t have to move on to IVF. But if you do, at least the close monitoring and good success rates are a positive. My fingers are so tightly crossed for you!
Thank you! I was so excited to see your bfp! Congratulations and healthy 9 months to you!

546017EE-F2D5-4E5E-9096-CEDDAB899D10.jpeg Think i may be having a chemical pregnancy. 3rd day and the line is lighter then yesterday and digital said not pregnant. Absolutely heartbroken but still can't give up the small bit of hope I have that they'll suddenly get darker. Surely being the 3rd day they should be much more noticeable by now. Am i clutching at straws. Never had this happen before so I don't know what to expect. Keep waiting for af to show. Am I complete mess today :sad2:
My dip strips today have gone back to the faintest shadow of a line whereas yesterday looked more pink. Just don’t know what to think. When I goggle it all it comes up with is chemical pregnancy’s

View attachment 1057279 Think i may be having a chemical pregnancy. 3rd day and the line is lighter then yesterday and digital said not pregnant. Absolutely heartbroken but still can't give up the small bit of hope I have that they'll suddenly get darker. Surely being the 3rd day they should be much more noticeable by now. Am i clutching at straws. Never had this happen before so I don't know what to expect. Keep waiting for af to show. Am I complete mess today :sad2:
My dip strips today have gone back to the faintest shadow of a line whereas yesterday looked more pink. Just don’t know what to think. When I goggle it all it comes up with is chemical pregnancy’s

Laura I wouldn’t go there quite yet. It looks like only today’s is lighter. 10 dpo still seemed good. I wouldn’t freak out over one wonky light testing day (actually I would and did freak when it happened to me, but you shouldn’t!). And it’s totally likely that a digital would still be negative. Independent studies show FRERs and some other tests can get a faint line very early, when hcg is as little as 6.5 miu! So maybe you caught it at 10ish, then it’s still just 20ish two days later, and 40ish 4 days after first positive. That still wouldn’t register on most digitals that require 50 miu. So don’t despair just yet! See what a test tonight after a 3-4 hour hold looks like, or tomorrow morning.

Sweetchut, I absolutely see that line! How exciting! Have you ever had faint lines like this? That it’s on a frer seems promising. I haven’t gotten false lines on a FRER (chemicals yes, but not indents/evaps), so I think it’s promising! Hope this is the start of your little baby!

I've never even had a positive test AT ALL! And I'm 34 and was not super careful throughout the younger years (but thinking back, I was always on birth control. Only had a couple "whoopsies" here and there when I wasn't). So, this is super exciting. I had my friend come over last night to look just to make sure I wasn't going nuts! She said she sees it but she wasn't super excited because she's had a few chemicals. Fx this sticks! I'm testing again today. Cheapies aren't showing anything as of yesterday but I have hope!

Just a note: AF is 4 days late.

Can I be put down for March 19th? AF is due then but I’ll be testing sooner! Having lots of symptoms this month, dizzy, nauseous, smells are really heightened and my boobs are really sore, started cramping this morning. These aren’t usual AF symptoms for me so I’m really hoping this is a good sign.

I’ve clearly read through the full 38 pages, congrats to all those BFPs!! What a great first half of the month! I’m so sorry for those experiencing early losses, and those with af.

Laura I wouldn’t go there quite yet. It looks like only today’s is lighter. 10 dpo still seemed good. I wouldn’t freak out over one wonky light testing day (actually I would and did freak when it happened to me, but you shouldn’t!). And it’s totally likely that a digital would still be negative. Independent studies show FRERs and some other tests can get a faint line very early, when hcg is as little as 6.5 miu! So maybe you caught it at 10ish, then it’s still just 20ish two days later, and 40ish 4 days after first positive. That still wouldn’t register on most digitals that require 50 miu. So don’t despair just yet! See what a test tonight after a 3-4 hour hold looks like, or tomorrow morning.

I didn't think of it that way. Thanks for the reassurance. It was the fact that my clinical guard strips were almost back to negative this morning with the same sample that convinced me something was wrong. With previous pregnancys my tests only ever got darker each day so I've never experienced this before. I'm still very nervous about how late into my cycle I ovulated. I'm 11dpo at cycle day 66. It's just been a horrible couple of months and I never imagined I'd fall this cycle. So now that I have I'm so terrified of it going wrong. I've tried to distract myself all day and I'm so nervous for tomorrow morning

Last edited:
View attachment 1057279 Think i may be having a chemical pregnancy. 3rd day and the line is lighter then yesterday and digital said not pregnant. Absolutely heartbroken but still can't give up the small bit of hope I have that they'll suddenly get darker. Surely being the 3rd day they should be much more noticeable by now. Am i clutching at straws. Never had this happen before so I don't know what to expect. Keep waiting for af to show. Am I complete mess today :sad2:
So sorry to read this. I have had 2 chemicals and they both looked like this. It’s so hard as in my head I had already planned the nursery and thought of names. Hopefully won’t be the case for you though. Praying for you. If it does please take the time you need to heal. Hopefully you won’t get insensitive comments I got and get lots of love and understanding. I think people who haven’t been through it find it hard to empathise. Good luck xx

So sorry to read this. I have had 2 chemicals and they both looked like this. It’s so hard as in my head I had already planned the nursery and thought of names. Hopefully won’t be the case for you though. Praying for you. If it does please take the time you need to heal. Hopefully you won’t get insensitive comments I got and get lots of love and understanding. I think people who haven’t been through it find it hard to empathise. Good luck xx

Thank you. I've just got a bad feeling about it and am trying to prepare myself for the worse I guess. I'm heartbroken and terrified to do another test. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take before you knew for sure. That's what I can't stand at the moment. The not knowing. Af isn't due for me until about Friday I think.

Ciz and Laura, holding out hope for both of you and sending up massive prayers.

MissDoc, I also was diagnosed with DOR about 4 years ago. My AMH was .023. So, almost undetectable. I've been taking DHEA, Ubiquinol, and Maca. It worked for the rainbow baby. So, big prayers it works again.

Thank you. I've just got a bad feeling about it and am trying to prepare myself for the worse I guess. I'm heartbroken and terrified to do another test. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take before you knew for sure. That's what I can't stand at the moment. The not knowing. Af isn't due for me until about Friday I think.
Of course - please ask me anything you like, I am hoping it won't be the case for you and have to reiterate some of the other comments, I was a mess yesterday as I don't think my line progression is where it should be and after having a day of feeling down have decided can't do anything about it, so it's a waiting game unfortunately. When you test so early there can be so many factors which can cause a test to look lighter, if you've drunk more, if you haven't drunk enough and are dehydrated even, time of day take test, climate temperature you take the test, medication you take in etc etc. I am learning the hard way that lines can vary without it meaning anything good or bad.
But for me both times I started to bleed fairly soon after the lines started to fade to nothing (no medical intervention of any kind was required for me) It was like a very heavy period with a bit of clotting. My lines didn't really progress past what I would call faint both times, so went from very faint positive and only got little darker and then lightened over the course of a few days. The bleeding started only a few days past when i was due my actual period as i had tested early and found out i was pregnant before AF was due.
You are in my thoughts and please ask me anything else, I hope this helps in some way. Thinking of you and hoping for a good outcome for you. xx

Sweetchut and millhaven definitely see lines on those tests with colour!!

Millhaven even after the time limit that’s a pretty convincing line.

Maybe test again and take a pic within the time limit just to be sure. But 10 dpo is still early so there’s still time for hcg to build. Good luck!

<3

Oooo, it does look pink. When do you plan to test again? I don't want to be a downer, I just.. in the past I have fooled my brain with that indent line that tends to appear as the test dries. Although, I have read several accounts of women who noticed the line only after it dried, pink dye and all. Some thinking it was a false positive, but surprise! It wasn't. As others have said, it is a pretty convincing line despite being outside the testing timeframe.

So yeah! When will you test next?? If it's barely there now, then it surely will be dark enough to really see by tomorrow?

No worries! <3 I'm keeping an open mind and not thinking that this is a bfp until I've seen it more clearly and without doubts.

I'll test soon (most likely tomorrow, haha).

This is how mine looked at 10dpo!! Good luck

Thank you! <3 It looked like this at 9 DPO with my daughter, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Millhaven! I think that’s VERY promising. I honestly don’t care as much about “within the time limit” for those first faint tests. My indents/evaps never look THAT clear so I hope this is a good sign. I wouldn’t totally call it yet but I personally think this is the start of your daughter’s little sibling. Hope so!

<3

Tried a couple more tests top cheapie was this afternoon could see line so tried a frer early this eve maybe a squinter. I’m hoping I had a later ovulation but I’d be 11dpo if so would have thought better lines would appear.

3E33BD98-9977-4BDD-955E-9F2FD8E64B02.jpeg

Got the call from my OB's office about the third beta result. It was 630, so woohoo! We were hoping for over 320 (that would have been doubling every 48 hrs). So they scheduled my confirmation scan at 8 weeks, so another month of waiting and obsessing. Feeling a little put off as I'm having uterine cramping today all of a sudden, but I'm trying to tell myself it's just the little embryo nesting and growing in there.

I suppose now with multiple blood work confirmation I can accept that I'm pregnant. Fingers crossed I stay that way! Going to hang out in the November Babies thread now, although I'll keep following everyone else's journeys this month!

Ciz and Laura, holding out hope for both of you and sending up massive prayers.

MissDoc, I also was diagnosed with DOR about 4 years ago. My AMH was .023. So, almost undetectable. I've been taking DHEA, Ubiquinol, and Maca. It worked for the rainbow baby. So, big prayers it works again.
Thank you lovely

Got the call from my OB's office about the third beta result. It was 630, so woohoo! We were hoping for over 320 (that would have been doubling every 48 hrs). So they scheduled my confirmation scan at 8 weeks, so another month of waiting and obsessing. Feeling a little put off as I'm having uterine cramping today all of a sudden, but I'm trying to tell myself it's just the little embryo nesting and growing in there.

I suppose now with multiple blood work confirmation I can accept that I'm pregnant. Fingers crossed I stay that way! Going to hang out in the November Babies thread now, although I'll keep following everyone else's journeys this month!
Aww fab news lovely

Of course - please ask me anything you like, I am hoping it won't be the case for you and have to reiterate some of the other comments, I was a mess yesterday as I don't think my line progression is where it should be and after having a day of feeling down have decided can't do anything about it, so it's a waiting game unfortunately. When you test so early there can be so many factors which can cause a test to look lighter, if you've drunk more, if you haven't drunk enough and are dehydrated even, time of day take test, climate temperature you take the test, medication you take in etc etc. I am learning the hard way that lines can vary without it meaning anything good or bad.
But for me both times I started to bleed fairly soon after the lines started to fade to nothing (no medical intervention of any kind was required for me) It was like a very heavy period with a bit of clotting. My lines didn't really progress past what I would call faint both times, so went from very faint positive and only got little darker and then lightened over the course of a few days. The bleeding started only a few days past when i was due my actual period as i had tested early and found out i was pregnant before AF was due.
You are in my thoughts and please ask me anything else, I hope this helps in some way. Thinking of you and hoping for a good outcome for you. xx

Thank you so much. I have just taken another cheapy test and I have to really look to see if now so it's not looking good. I'm just trying to do as you said and try to see it out as there's nothing I can do. I'm exhausted and don't think I have any tears left in me today. This is horrendous. I'm just praying my next cycle isn't another 60+ days. I couldn't bare to wait that long again

Ciz and Laura, I'm so sorry you're stuck in this terrible awful waiting game. I sincerely hope it has a positive ending for you both.

Laura gosh those long cycles sound awful. If this isn't the sticky one, I sure hope the next cycle is more reasonable! TTC is full enough of waiting that a terribly long cycle is just cruel!

Please add me for the 22nd! I had bfps for three days last month that never got darker then ended up losing it (af was a week late) so hoping the increased chances if pregnancy will be in my favor this month! Same thing happened before two of my three pregnancies so here’s hoping!

Hi girls well I'm back with a bit of bad news:cry:
I started AF:witch: right in time the 10th as ff predicted proper flow for AF with clots SORRY TMI! But 88cent test are still showing up faintly positive. This is not looking good for me I am praying this is not another ectopic if so it will make #4 and my Dr already forewarned me if I had another on my right side he would definitely want to remove that tube. And he would highly reject the idea of a methotrexate injection again. I haven't gone in because I am waiting until I stop bleeding completely and test again if its negative I'm actually relieved but if its positive still I can almost guarantee its another ectopic pregnancy:cry:
I'm still rooting for all of you March testers even though mine seems like a very grim ending! Here is my test from the 11th early morning.
:dust:
20190311_071555.jpg

Hi girls well I'm back with a bit of bad news:cry:
I started AF:witch: right in time the 10th as ff predicted proper flow for AF with clots SORRY TMI! But 88cent test are still showing up faintly positive. This is not looking good for me I am praying this is not another ectopic if so it will make #4 and my Dr already forewarned me if I had another on my right side he would definitely want to remove that tube. And he would highly reject the idea of a methotrexate injection again. I haven't gone in because I am waiting until I stop bleeding completely and test again if its negative I'm actually relieved but if its positive still I can almost guarantee its another ectopic pregnancy:cry:
I'm still rooting for all of you March testers even though mine seems like a very grim ending! Here is my test from the 11th early morning.
:dust:
View attachment 1057309
Sending hugs and praying for you - hopefully everything turns out ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back