*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

So sorry about the ones the witch got. <3 FX next month/cycle brings you lots of dust and a BFP! <3 <3

Indeed. ](*,)

Me neither. I'm starting to think that it was an indent but then...I decided to take a new 25 mIU test this evening after a 3,5 hours hold. I also out of curiosity took a OPK. These are the results...

View attachment 1057449 View attachment 1057451 View attachment 1057453 View attachment 1057455 View attachment 1057459
When I had a BFP for real my OPKs were really dark...I used to think they were reliable but I've learned they aren't.

Hopefully you are all doing ok ladies. These are my tests from 21 dpo, still not as dark as control line. A bit worried as doesn’t seem to be quick progression. X

0C3C30A0-10FE-4C06-9B90-FF9C15E779C9.jpeg

:witch:I’m sorry to all the witch got!!! Good luck to all those :bfp: lines get darker!! And :dust: to all those waiting to test!!!

Hopefully you are all doing ok ladies. These are my tests from 21 dpo, still not as dark as control line. A bit worried as doesn’t seem to be quick progression. X

View attachment 1057547
Could it be that you need to dilute your urine? I had seen people in here who's lines were actually getting a bit lighter, and it turns out they had to dilute, and then the test line stole the dye from the control line. The hook effect I think it's called. I tried it this morning diluting mine 50/50 with water and got this.
Good luck and don't worry x

6113BB3C-D4BB-4202-B3FC-350100F4ABBA.jpeg

Could it be that you need to dilute your urine? I had seen people in here who's lines were actually getting a bit lighter, and it turns out they had to dilute, and then the test line stole the dye from the control line. The hook effect I think it's called. I tried it this morning diluting mine 50/50 with water and got this.
Good luck and don't worry x

View attachment 1057560
Thanks will try. What dpo are you? Xx

Ugh, okay so it's not spotting. It's just CM with a light pink tinge to it. No actual spotting yet and my CM is pretty dry in general.

Made an appointment with my obgyn on Tuesday. We'll see what she says.

That second one is darker than control line. More intense color! They look great. Especially with no hold.
Thanks for that. I know I am being neurotic you are all helping me. Having had 4 losses it’s made me overly anxious. I have been staring at them for hours. Xx

Hello gals!!

Today, had my 2nd beta test and confirmed that we are pregnant!!:baby: Baby #3 is on his/her way and we couldn't be happier! Beta level went from 35 on Monday evening to 168 this Friday morning. Scheduled first sonogram and appointment for April 16th. Definitely feeling nauseous already this time around, which is different for me as I didn't really have much nausea with either of our first two pregnancies, but I know they say every pregnancy is different. Sense of smell is ridiculous, so that could be part of the problem. Also cramping quite a bit still and bb's are super tender, ouch!

I miss all you sweet gals and hope everyone is doing well. Sending lots of baby dust to those of you still TTC and congratulations to all the BFPs this month! <3

Hello gals!!

Today, had my 2nd beta test and confirmed that we are pregnant!!:baby: Baby #3 is on his/her way and we couldn't be happier! Beta level went from 35 on Monday evening to 168 this Friday morning. Scheduled first sonogram and appointment for April 16th. Definitely feeling nauseous already this time around, which is different for me as I didn't really have much nausea with either of our first two pregnancies, but I know they say every pregnancy is different. Sense of smell is ridiculous, so that could be part of the problem. Also cramping quite a bit still and bb's are super tender, ouch!

I miss all you sweet gals and hope everyone is doing well. Sending lots of baby dust to those of you still TTC and congratulations to all the BFPs this month! <3
Brilliant so happy for you xx

DB62B6D2-5249-4AD1-BC0C-981B5EF51139.jpeg
Ciz, Millhaven, Laura... any testing updates?
I would love to have shown you love ladies a clear 2 liner test but alas still not the case here. There’s a smudge of pink but only when I get in certain position and light. I’ve been feeling nauseated and so tired today. My cervix is high up and soft and cm has increased. Not to mention I have an early bump (had early bumps with dd & ds)

Hello gals!!

Amazing! Congratulations x

Ciz, Millhaven, Laura... any testing updates?

I still had a faint line last night but still have period pain and my temp dropped this morning so it's not looking good. I knew deep down from the start I think that something wasn't right. Just waiting for af to show now. Not going to waste anymore tests. I dread to think how much I've spent this last week in the hope of them getting darker. Just wish my doctor would have sent me for a blood test. Hate not knowing if something could have been done to save it

I still had a faint line last night but still have period pain and my temp dropped this morning so it's not looking good. I knew deep down from the start I think that something wasn't right. Just waiting for af to show now. Not going to waste anymore tests. I dread to think how much I've spent this last week in the hope of them getting darker. Just wish my doctor would have sent me for a blood test. Hate not knowing if something could have been done to save it
Thinking about you, sending love xx

Ugh, okay so it's not spotting. It's just CM with a light pink tinge to it. No actual spotting yet and my CM is pretty dry in general.

Made an appointment with my obgyn on Tuesday. We'll see what she says.

<3 <3

Hello gals!!

Congrats! <3

<3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->