*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

I'm not sure about my O date so I'm somewhat between 11 DPO and 13 DPO.
Yesterday, with late evening urine (after almost 4 hours hold) I decided to take a 25 mIU HPT and an OPK. The HPT were BFN but the OPK was positive. :confused:

I took my temp the usual time and it had gone up from 36,59°C to 36,74°C. Then I fell asleep and woke up at 8:30 AM. I feel asleep on the couch yesterday so I have slept almost 13 hours in total. So tired!

After like almost 9 hours hold, I took an early detection HPT (10 mIU). The new ones I ordered arrived yesterday.

~9 DPO and the first 10 mIU test:
1.jpg

~13 DPO and the latest 10 mIU test:
2.jpg

Comparison, ~9 DPO and ~13 DPO:
9.jpg

Is this a pink line? <3 It's darker than the one I took on Tuesday but if that was a pink line and not an EVAP, wouldn't it have been way darker today? :confused:

AF is due today or tomorrow on St Patty's.

Yesterday, with late evening urine (after almost 4 hours hold) I decided to take a 25 mIU HPT and an OPK. The HPT were BFN but the OPK was positive. :confused:

I took my temp the usual time and it had gone up from 36,59°C to 36,74°C. Then I fell asleep and woke up at 8:30 AM. I feel asleep on the couch yesterday so I have slept almost 13 hours in total. So tired!

After like almost 9 hours hold, I took an early detection HPT (10 mIU). The new ones I ordered arrived yesterday.

View attachment 1057603

View attachment 1057605

View attachment 1057610

Is this a pink line? <3 It's darker than the one I took on Tuesday but if that was a pink line and not an EVAP, wouldn't it have been way darker today? :confused:

Looks pink to me! Praying it gets darker for you. Mine were slow to get darker on ic's so hopefully that's all it is. Stay positive! X

View attachment 1057603

View attachment 1057605

View attachment 1057610

Yup I see a fab pink line !!!:)

L

View attachment 1057603

View attachment 1057605

View attachment 1057610

Looks promising x

CA5DCA00-602F-4B94-A937-374F031A743B.jpeg
My fmu 20mins after test.

53AC7C46-1C2A-4BEC-B65B-5DDA0B263E41.jpeg
My fmu couple minutes in.

After a torturous week af has arrived. First time I've ever experienced a chemical pregnancy. I'm heartbroken. For anyone who's had this happen do you know if I should just have a normal period now and can I get straight back to trying after? I'm dreading another long cycle. Just when I thought we'd done it. Thank you all for your comments. It's helped a little to somewhere to write out my feelings this last week. Good luck and baby dust to all who are still waiting for their bfp. Praying I can at least join April's thread and try again

After a torturous week af has arrived. First time I've ever experienced a chemical pregnancy. I'm heartbroken. For anyone who's had this happen do you know if I should just have a normal period now and can I get straight back to trying after? I'm dreading another long cycle. Just when I thought we'd done it. Thank you all for your comments. It's helped a little to somewhere to write out my feelings this last week. Good luck and baby dust to all who are still waiting for their bfp. Praying I can at least join April's thread and try again

I’m so sorry. Don’t have any answer to your question but I’m thinking of you. :hugs:

I’m glad that you felt that this thread could be one where you can vent. Since I’m the thread creator I say that’s very fine by me. Feel free to feel anything you feel and if you feel the need to write it down, do so! <3

I hope April brings you a real good Easter egg. :dust:

Looks pink to me! Praying it gets darker for you. Mine were slow to get darker on ic's so hopefully that's all it is. Stay positive! X
Yup I see a fab pink line !!!:)
L

Looks promising x

Thank you, I hope this is something. It’s still there even after like 5 hours. I also tried the water test that some claim will make evaps disappear. My line got a bit darker and maybe slightly more pink?

11A23ECA-0951-485C-A2F1-7D3B74292095.jpeg D749BEF7-CB03-4DEA-9411-A0A8A418698A.jpeg
10F5817D-FC5D-4BD0-9346-2BED3AD6F797.jpeg

Prayers to you. I know it’s heartbreaking.
:(

So so sorry for you. It will likely be just slightly heavier than normal for your period. Yes you can try straight away as well. Look after yourself and sending you lots of love and hugs. Best of luck for next month. Xxxx

It may be a little heavier bleed and maybe couple day longer but all should be back to normal pretty quickly hun because it was very early. Some people claim your more fertile next cycle but I really couldn’t say if that’s true or not. Start with folic acid and vitamin d now if haven’t been already lovely. Please don’t over think things about it lovely chemicals are more common than people know. But doesn’t make it any less heartbreaking I know. I had 4 early losses in a row which was utter torture.

I really do wish you all the luck for your next cycle. Xxx

4DPO today and trying to be patient till 8 or 9 dpo when I’ll start testing. and trying not to worry. Can’t help but pay attention to every little symptom... having pinching cramps and nausea today. Fingers crossed...

Reactions: ciz
Ciz, I see a line on the second one. Hope it starts darkening soon!

Millhaven, those definitely look pink to me!

Laura, I’m sorry hon. But yes, a chemical shouldn’t disrupt your trying efforts at all. Maybe a little heavier period but generally not much change. Hoping for the easiest next cycle for you and a quick, strong bfp this one!

Laurabub I'm so sorry this happened to you. As far as your questions, in my experience (I had an embryo transfer that failed to implant, so very similar to your situation) - yes, you should have a normal period. Mine wasn't any longer or heavier than normal. I did experience some cramping that was a little worse than normal, but I think it's just because my lining was super thick. It was also my first real period since my actual miscarriage as well, so that could have had something to do with that. At any rate, you should be able to try again right away. New studies suggest that women who try after a miscarriage (different than a chemical) within 3-6 months of the miscarriage, have a higher chance of getting pregnant and carrying to term. I hope that helps. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->