*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

After a torturous week af has arrived. First time I've ever experienced a chemical pregnancy. I'm heartbroken. For anyone who's had this happen do you know if I should just have a normal period now and can I get straight back to trying after? I'm dreading another long cycle. Just when I thought we'd done it. Thank you all for your comments. It's helped a little to somewhere to write out my feelings this last week. Good luck and baby dust to all who are still waiting for their bfp. Praying I can at least join April's thread and try again

Popping in on the thread to say that I had a chemical pregnancy in December - it was a heavy period for the first couple of days and then turned normal for me. I was able to try again right away, ovulated 3 days later than normal and I’m now 12 weeks with twins! I really hope you get your rainbow soon!

I'm nervous to test. I just want it so badly! I'm going to do a FRER and Walmart .88c test.

Part of me is saying " I should be pregnant, it should be positive" and part of me is saying " you missed one day, you missed the egg". Oy.

I'm nervous to test. I just want it so badly! I'm going to do a FRER and Walmart .88c test.

Part of me is saying " I should be pregnant, it should be positive" and part of me is saying " you missed one day, you missed the egg". Oy.
Good luck!!

I’m so sorry. Don’t

I’m glad that you felt that this thread could be one where you can vent. Since I’m the thread creator I say that’s very fine by me. Feel free to feel anything you feel and if you feel the need to write it down, do so! <3

I hope April brings you a real good Easter egg. :dust:
After a torturous week af has arrived. First time I've ever experienced a chemical pregnancy. I'm heartbroken. For anyone who's had this happen do you know if I should just have a normal period now and can I get straight back to trying after? I'm dreading another long cycle. Just when I thought we'd done it. Thank you all for your comments. It's helped a little to somewhere to write out my feelings this last week. Good luck and baby dust to all who are still waiting for their bfp. Praying I can at least join April's thread and try again
You may just get a normal AF, slightly heavier more emotional but yes you can try next month.... sending big hugs, and hope you don’t have a long cycle next month!!!

I'm not sure about my O date so I'm somewhat between 11 DPO and 13 DPO.
Yesterday, with late evening urine (after almost 4 hours hold) I decided to take a 25 mIU HPT and an OPK. The HPT were BFN but the OPK was positive. :confused:

I took my temp the usual time and it had gone up from 36,59°C to 36,74°C. Then I fell asleep and woke up at 8:30 AM. I feel asleep on the couch yesterday so I have slept almost 13 hours in total. So tired!

After like almost 9 hours hold, I took an early detection HPT (10 mIU). The new ones I ordered arrived yesterday.

~9 DPO and the first 10 mIU test:
View attachment 1057603

~13 DPO and the latest 10 mIU test:
View attachment 1057605

Comparison, ~9 DPO and ~13 DPO:
View attachment 1057610

Is this a pink line? <3 It's darker than the one I took on Tuesday but if that was a pink line and not an EVAP, wouldn't it have been way darker today? :confused:

AF is due today or tomorrow on St Patty's.
I see lovely lines! :dance:

I can relate and every chemical/miscarriage is slightly different. My periods after my chemicals were very light, with a lot of discharge. My period after my 4.5 week miscarriage was like a normal period, but more clots. I had horrible pelvic pain with my miscarriage but not my chemicals. Research shows that you can have perfectly healthy babies from the cycle after chemicals. So I say go for it if you feel up for it!

I can relate and every chemical/miscarriage is slightly different. My periods after my chemicals were very light, with a lot of discharge. My period after my 4.5 week miscarriage was like a normal period, but more clots. I had horrible pelvic pain with my miscarriage but not my chemicals. Research shows that you can have perfectly healthy babies from the cycle after chemicals. So I say go for it if you feel up for it!
I am so sorry to hear about your MC. Hugs

My cycle with my angel ds was long and heavy. Longer than it should have been but I didnt know better!

I just had my third chemical last month (it happened before two of my three pregnancies) and it really is just like having your period. I ended up getting EWCM earlier and thought I was going to O early but it came right on time. We bd’ed the day before and I am having the same symptoms as last month-vivid dreams, slightly sicky in the afternoon a d now 7 DPO I am getting mildly crampy. For me I have gotten pregnant the cycle after my chemicals and I read you have a 70% chance of conception (vs a normal 30%) after a miscarriage. If you are emotionally ready track of O and go for it! Good luck to you.

I see a shadow of something? How many DPO?
To be honest lovely I haven’t got a clue anymore! My af was due Wednesday but nothing but I think my body attempted ovulation for 2nd time due to symptoms and a 2nd ov test afew days later. I’ve been having faint lines on preg tests for 2 weeks with no progression at all I’m so confused I really can’t stand this limbo and rollercoaster of test lines :(

Being the thread creator/host did indeed bring luck.
Today is St Patrick’s day and my period is due.

Woke up with a temp rise, went to the bathroom and went to bed again. When I woke up again, I decided to take a test with SMU. My IC 25 mIU test showed a line almost instantly (and much clearer than yesterday):
D00BCD70-41B6-40CB-AA9F-F4986CEA13D9.jpeg

And then my CB digital early detection showed this:
3E3A1161-7D6B-43D6-AD24-DAA9E82164AC.jpeg

Oh. My. God.
I can’t believe it!

There are two funny things about this:
1) When we were on cycle 2 of trying, I made a baby clothing with shamrocks to show to my OH if we were to get pregnant. He will get it today. On St Patrick’s day.

2) The edd is on my birthday.

Stick baby, stick! <3

Woke up with a temp rise, went to the bathroom and went to bed again. When I woke up again, I decided to take a test with SMU. My IC 25 mIU test showed a line almost instantly (and much clearer than yesterday):
View attachment 1057696

View attachment 1057698

Oh. My. God.
I can’t believe it!

1) When we were on cycle 2 of trying, I made a baby clothing with shamrocks to show to my OH if we were to get pregnant. He will get it today. On St Patrick’s day.

Stick baby, stick! <3
Congratulations- happy and healthy 9 months. Xx

View attachment 1057696

View attachment 1057698

Oh. My. God.
I can’t believe it!

Stick baby, stick! <3
Congrats Millhaven! That's amazing! HH9 to you!

After 3 hr sleep and 32oz Gatorade, something catches my eye but :bfn: otherwise. I'll POAS Tuesday

CONGRATS Millhaven! So amazing! Come join us in November babies!

OnErth&InHvn, did you post a pic? I am not seeing it!

View attachment 1057696

View attachment 1057698

Oh. My. God.
I can’t believe it!

Stick baby, stick! <3
Congrats Millhaven! So glad the thread was lucky for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->