*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Thank you Suggerhoney! My DH thinks I am pregnant, but I’m beginning to lose hope.

Why do tests have so much power over our emotions?! The wait is sometimes so hard.

Thank you all for being such an encouraging community. I love reading your support for each other (including me :hugs:)

Okay so I've decided to come back again, because everything is easier when you have a bunch of awesome crazy ladies knowing what you are going through! :D

AF was due today (14dpo), I tested in the morning and :bfn:. If the witch doesn't show up during the night when it usually happens for me, I will test again in the morning. #-oBut I have a feeling this isn't my month since I'm having all my standard PMS stuff going on.

Good luck to you all!

Fx!

Congrats on all the BFP’s!!! This really is a lucky thread oh my word!

I thought I would come back and post here seeing as so many of have got BFPs and thought you may be just the ones to ask.

Today I am 5dpo and had a bit of blood streaked cm when checking my cervix at around 1:30pm. I have never had spotting EVER in the tww. My cycles are bang on regular and I tracked O with opks, temps, cp and cm. It wasn’t a lot and there has only been a tiny amount when I checked a little later and now it’s back to sticky/creamy. I thought it may be too soon for implantation and I’ve never experienced this with my ds I actually never had any spotting not even a little the whole pregnancy with him.

Has anyone on here has ib?

Today I am 5dpo and had a bit of blood streaked cm when checking my cervix at around 1:30pm. I have never had spotting EVER in the tww.

The spotting (and temp dips) is caused by a secondary estrogen surge after ovulation.

The TWW tends to be dominated by progesterone, but a secondary release of estrogen can happen.

I read a clinical study that mentioned that the timing of the secondary estrogen surge is important for implantation.

It's a normal part of cycles and all ladies get it, but it's more common with bfps than bfns (you might like that line :winkwink:).

The rise of estrogen vs. progesterone can be a relative "dip" of progesterone, and this change in hormone levels is what causes spotting.

I also had pink creamy CM at 4 dpo (and that night my chart dipped). But I noticed the creamy CM was stretchy like ewcm... so I thought "ah, okay, secondary estrogen surge".

When ladies talk about implantation dip and spotting, it's often this.

It's not IB since the egg breaks out of its shell at 5 dpo.

No worries if "it's too early" for implantation. The body is just doing what it's supposed to do to prepare for implantation.

The spotting (and temp dips) is caused by a secondary estrogen surge after ovulation.

The TWW tends to be dominated by progesterone, but a secondary release of estrogen can happen.

I read a clinical study that mentioned that the timing of the secondary estrogen surge is important for implantation.

It's a normal part of cycles and all ladies get it, but it's more common with bfps than bfns (you might like that line :winkwink:).

The rise of estrogen vs. progesterone can be a relative "dip" of progesterone, and this change in hormone levels is what causes spotting.

I also had pink creamy CM at 4 dpo (and that night my chart dipped). But I noticed the creamy CM was stretchy like ewcm... so I thought "ah, okay, secondary estrogen surge".

When ladies talk about implantation dip and spotting, it's often this.

It's not IB since the egg breaks out of its shell at 5 dpo.

No worries if "it's too early" for implantation. The body is just doing what it's supposed to do to prepare for implantation.
Thank you :flower:

I didn’t have a temp dip on my chart though. But interesting as I know I usually do but my cm doesn’t really change when I do. Will keep monitoring it!

I really can't believe it... Tested this morning and these came up... 13dpo

Congrats, Nima!!!! :dance:

I scanned the names on the front page to see the BFPs and I was happy to see your name.

So of course, I then read 20 pages to find your post.

Very nice.

Thank you Suggerhoney! My DH thinks I am pregnant, but I’m beginning to lose hope.

Why do tests have so much power over our emotions?! The wait is sometimes so hard.

Thank you all for being such an encouraging community. I love reading your support for each other (including me :hugs:)

I really really thought I was out hon. I know the 2ww is so hard but I'm really hoping you get another BFP. My husband new I was pregnant b4 I tested so maybe ure husband is in the know hon. Fingers and everything crossed.

Congrats, Nima!!!! :dance:

I scanned the names on the front page to see the BFPs and I was happy to see your name.

So of course, I then read 20 pages to find your post.

Very nice.
Thank you so much! <3 I am so very sorry for your losses. I hope this month it will be a really sticky one.

Hey all wanted to update that I am out. AF showed up with spotting early this morning. I don't spot so it should be full on at some point this weekend.

Congrats again to all the bfps this month !! FX for those testing soon. HUGS and FX for those moving on to the next cycle.

Hey all wanted to update that I am out. AF showed up with spotting early this morning. I don't spot so it should be full on at some point this weekend.

Congrats again to all the bfps this month !! FX for those testing soon. HUGS and FX for those moving on to the next cycle.
Good luck next cycle lovely

Congratulations to all the :bfp:, hugs to the :bfn: and :dust: to you all for April, I won’t be on April’s...... hoping IVF starts in May, but I’ll be stalking!!!

I’m out :witch: arrived last night. I’m pretty sad about it because this was a different cycle for me. :-(

Good luck for April ladies.

Since it's still March....is this legit? It showed up about 10-20 minutes so I know out of the window, but irl it's pink and it's way more visible than my previous experience with evaps. Anybody have a bad experience with this brand? I've been happy with their OPKs so far....

The test line just seems too far from the control line...

F6EzfAyFTYe6PlOIuC1zBQ.jpg

Since it's still March....is this legit? It showed up about 10-20 minutes so I know out of the window, but irl it's pink and it's way more visible than my previous experience with evaps. Anybody have a bad experience with this brand? I've been happy with their OPKs so far....

The test line just seems too far from the control line...

View attachment 1058513
I tend to agree. The line is not where it should be.

Hmmm, I think with some of those cheapies, the test window is of varying sizes. Like cut too short sometimes. That looks like a very narrow test window, which is making the line look too far away. But it totally could just be that the window is narrow. I think there's at least a little hope! Do you have more tests?

So I also posted this in the April test thread, but today I think I have a squinter today and the line is in the right place this time.

So, my camera couldn't pick up the line within the test window but I swear it was there right away! This is after the test dried. Thoughts?

y0iRWH4SRgGH6rqNUbVPBw.jpg 39NZxr9UQYS83iT6qM53hQ.jpg EVirDgUYRFq00MybIeQ63w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->