*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Woho! More BFP’s! Congratulation! :happydance:

I’ll update the first post later this evening. :)

<3 to those the witch got. I sincerely hope next cycle will bring you lots of babydust! :dust: :dust:

Hey Ladies,

I have been stalking several threads since a BFN in the February thread :-(.

I didn’t get a solid positive OPK, but it was either the 15/16. So I am either 9/10 DPO.

1-5 DPO: nothing really besides random pimples, which is strange because I usually have that right when AF starts and sore bbs.

6-7DPO: cramping, severe bloating (couldn’t suck in), then before bed a huge glob of EWCM when I wiped :-k

8DPO: aversion to coffee (I love coffee)... nausea and IBS! Lost more acne showing up, on my chest, back, and on my brow line

9DPO: had a coffee in the am, IBS! Coffee in the evening, IBS; nausea kept up into the evening

10DPO: 3am test :-k[-o&lt; it’s possibly a faint +; nausea, avoided coffee

My AF is still 6 days away, so I’m not sure about my results. Pls take a look and let me

BDD73AE2-1927-407E-8D59-8557A40DF11E.jpeg

Hey Ladies,

I have been stalking several threads since a BFN in the February thread :-(.

I didn’t get a solid positive OPK, but it was either the 15/16. So I am either 9/10 DPO.

1-5 DPO: nothing really besides random pimples, which is strange because I usually have that right when AF starts and sore bbs.

6-7DPO: cramping, severe bloating (couldn’t suck in), then before bed a huge glob of EWCM when I wiped :-k

8DPO: aversion to coffee (I love coffee)... nausea and IBS! Lost more acne showing up, on my chest, back, and on my brow line

9DPO: had a coffee in the am, IBS! Coffee in the evening, IBS; nausea kept up into the evening

10DPO: 3am test :-k[-o&lt; it’s possibly a faint +; nausea, avoided coffee

My AF is still 6 days away, so I’m not sure about my results. Pls take a look and let me

View attachment 1058165
I see that line Tish! Looks like the start of a BFP, can't wait to see it get darker!

Congrats to you ladies!

Did you take each test at the same time each day to watch the progression?

Congrats to you ladies!

Welcome to the thread! I see something too. :)

I took tests with FMU but not at the same time because of work.

Last edited:
Congrats to you ladies!

I did take them all at the same time with fmu but I tried not to do it everyday, since HCg doubles every 48 hours, I did it every other day, I even waited like 3 or 4 days after my BFP with frer. Maybe try the frer today, it'll for sure pick it up.

So I don’t have any FRERs at home, just a Walmart cheapie. I tested again with FMU and it was BFN...:cry:

I’m not sure what to think, am I testing too early, or is it a chemical? :-k

Been stalking this thread for a while and just wanted to say a huge huge congratulations to all those who got there BFPs. I love seeing new BFPs it brings a smile to my face:happydance:

Tishy
That blue line was so there. I'll be honest with you my FMU was terrible at the start of this pregnancy I got my BFP in the afternoon. I know they say test with FMU but I've seen alot of womon say they always got better results in the evening. I hope that's the case for you to. I think with Frer they say u can test 6 days b4 ure missed period so that 5 days b4 the day ure period is due.
Good luck I have it all crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->