*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Sorry for not being active nor updating. Will fix this weekend.

The whole family has been sick...

Congrats to new BFP’s! And FX for next cycle to those who got their period. <3

@co_fostermom, I think I can see something but not sure. FX!!

I'm 6w6d pregnant today. Or maybe not.

So I’m thinking I’m miscarrying. Yesterday I noticed pink/orange on my panty liner on and off all day. Sometimes it was brownish.

Woke up today and saw nothing on a panty liner. Went to the bathroom and then...red. It just dripped out of me. It like orange red with a brown tint. A tampon just in and out had a lot of blood on it.

I have a dull pelvic ache and a really bad headache. But not in serious pain regarding the cramping nor is the bleeding heavy. It's just...there when I wipe. And it doesn't seem to go away...

So I’m thinking I’m miscarrying. Yesterday I noticed pink/orange on my panty liner on and off all day. Sometimes it was brownish.

Woke up today and saw nothing on a panty liner. Went to the bathroom and then...red. It just dripped out of me. It like orange red with a brown tint. A tampon just in and out had a lot of blood on it.

I have a dull pelvic ache and a really bad headache. But not in serious pain regarding the cramping nor is the bleeding heavy. It's just...there when I wipe. And it doesn't seem to go away...
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Some ladies spot through pregnancy and it's totally fine. But you should definitely get checked out just to be sure. I'm not sure what country you're in, but there must be somewhere you can phone or somewhere you can go and they'll be able to do a scan and check? I hope everything is OK. Thinking of you x

I’d get it checked out!!! Hope is just a bit of spotting!!!

Thinking of you and wishing you the best outcome.

<3

I called and asked about my spotting/bleeding that’s bright reddish and only when I wipe. Sometimes also a small amount on my panty liner. Since I (at the moment, hopefully never more than this!) only have a light bleeding without pain or clots, the doctor thought that I should wait and see before visiting the ER where I probably would have to wait several hours and they would probably not do anything since it’s still early.

She thought that it was best if I could try to relax and rest as much as possible and maybe call my midvife on Monday (I have none since I haven’t made the first appointment yet but I should still call) if I feel anxious or the symptoms get worse. If they do get worse I should seek medical care.

She also said that I shouldn’t pay too much atention to the colour of the bleeding since there are those who bleed bright red throughout their pregnancy, but instead check for how heavy the bleeding is and/or if I get any pain and/or start passning clots.

I imagine the worst anyway.

I’m sending all my best wishes your way Mill! If you do continue to feel anxious (and any of us would!) I’d push for a scan. I desperately needed that early scan I got as my cramps/pain was making me so anxious I couldn’t focus on anything else. A scan at this point would likely give you the answers you need. It could be a SCH or some other source of bleeding.

<3

I called and asked about my spotting/bleeding that’s bright reddish and only when I wipe. Sometimes also a small amount on my panty liner. Since I (at the moment, hopefully never more than this!) only have a light bleeding without pain or clots, the doctor thought that I should wait and see before visiting the ER where I probably would have to wait several hours and they would probably not do anything since it’s still early.

She thought that it was best if I could try to relax and rest as much as possible and maybe call my midvife on Monday (I have none since I haven’t made the first appointment yet but I should still call) if I feel anxious or the symptoms get worse. If they do get worse I should seek medical care.

She also said that I shouldn’t pay too much atention to the colour of the bleeding since there are those who bleed bright red throughout their pregnancy, but instead check for how heavy the bleeding is and/or if I get any pain and/or start passning clots.

I imagine the worst anyway.
FX Millhaven..... :hug:

Thank you. <3 <3 <3

I’m at the ER now because I’ve started cramping a bit and now also have back pain. I have passed some dark clots since yesterday. Not many and not big but still scared.

Unfortunately...I’m still waiting to see the doctor. 4 hours and counting. Only 4 people waiting but still...people who got here after me have already seen the doctor and left. :(

Edit: 5 hours and counting. Just passed two more blood clots + something light coloured and sponge looking...

Edit 2: 6,5 hours and counting. I’m next in line if not someone else who they think is more urgent comes along...but now the doctor had to dona surgery. So I’ll have to wait some more. Maybe an hour or so or maybe even more...sigh.

Last edited:
Thank you. <3 <3 <3

I’m at the ER now because I’ve started cramping a bit and now also have back pain. I have passed some dark clots since yesterday. Not many and not big but still scared.

Unfortunately...I’m still waiting to see the doctor. 4 hours and counting. Only 4 people waiting but still...people who got here after me have already seen the doctor and left. :(
I’m sorry you’re going through this. Still praying for the best for you.

Millhaven, I’m so so sorry for your experience. What did the doctor end up saying?

Millhaven - I'm so sorry. I hope you've seen the doctor and that you're back home now. any update?

Ah Millhaven I'm sorry. I hope you had good news and are feeling better. I can't believe they would make you wait that long given that you are bleeding.

MissDoc...BFN this cycle. Am finally getting to try FET cycle #3 this upcoming month as soon as AF shows but it won't until I stop taking progesterone which'll be the end of tomorrow and then a few days wait for AF.

Thank you ladies. It took 9 hours before I could see a doctor. After 10 hours I could go home. They even seemed to have misplaced my urine sample I left when I got there. So I had to leave a new.

I’m not bleeding like a heavy period but I’m bleeding. Sometimes I pass clots. I sometimes have like a period cramping but it comes in waves. Mostly around my left side but sometimes in the middle. I have back pain on an off and a headache.

The doctor examined me and saw that I bled a little and then did a vaginal scan.

It showed NOTHING. Not even a gestional sac. My uterus... is empty. :cry:

She tried to scan my tubes too and couldn’t see anything odd but since my urine sample resulted in a positive pregnancy test and I feel some pain mostly on one side she wanted to check my HCG. So I’m back in a couple of days to have my blood drawn again.

She suspected I’m having an ectopic but she also told me I could also be having like an early delayed loss of some kind because of the not heavy bleeding and the really empty uterus. I had been bleeding for three days when I saw the doctor.

Either way, I feel my heart is going to break. I feel empty and scared and sad. I’ve never experienced a miscarriage before, but this is awful. All the emotions...

I’m also scared that I have an ectopic.

I don’t know what to do. I feel like it’s my fault.

Today I decided to stay at home and not work because a) I feel so sad b) I’m still bleeding and c) I came home at 9:30 PM yesterday after 10 hours at the ER.

Did you ladies who have suffered a miscarriage stay at home during the time? How long? And how long did you bleed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->