March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Yeah I dunno what I'll do if I can't see anything! Probably convince hubby to pay for a private scan, although we really can't afford it!

I already informed dh that if we fail to see anything on Thursday we will be paying for one on Saturday haha!! I can't wait anymore!!

I've thought about having a gender scan as well if the anomaly scan doesn't reveal the flavour! I was swaying towards boy but now don't mind girl, as long as baby is healthy and happy!

Has/did anyone else re-start with heartburn??

I had it for a couple of days around my BFP but not had anything since. Yesterday I started with it in the afternoon and it's sort of constant :(
Also, I feel the need to do little burps randomly :blush: NICE!

My boss has just nipped to the shop for some lunch and i've had to ask him to pick me some Rennies up :haha: x

Haha, no heartburn as yet but I still have to dash to the loo every hour or so. I hope it stops soon! Not fun.

Well I'm counting down until tomorrow. I'm excited to know the gender but I'n triple excited to see my LO.

I go in 3 hours. I swear there has never been a longer day in the history of days. So impatient!

Well...it appears Nemo has our annoying stubborn personalities because it kept it's legs so tightly crossed that we could not see a darn thing! There was one point where we saw what MIGHT have been boy, but the ultrasound tech said she wouldn't even make a guess at this point because it's so close to the umbilical cord and so unclear (and she was unable to find it again) that there's no saying what it really was. :(

They said they may do another one around 22 weeks because the baby is still transverse and she couldn't get an appropriate spine measurement. But DH is in the military and is going TDY in 2 weeks for a month, so he wouldn't be here for it and I'd like him to be. Plus we might not even get it--depends on what the doctor orders.

Plus I'm really impatient.

So I'll be calling tomorrow to try to set up an appointment somewhere else and pay for it! Hopefully Nemo won't keep it's legs closed forever!

Good luck tomorrow lexus!

Thanks Athena.

Congrats on what it MIGHT be. I know the suspense is something but it will happen. Was the LO measuring right and did you get to see on the 3D/4D screen?

It was measuring 18w3d +/- 12 days (um...12 days is a lot to guess on...anyone else think this??? haha) so it's right on track really. Didn't do 3d/4d, at this point the baby doesn't have any fat so it looks like a little alien on that screen!

Here's a little facial profile pic...
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/18weeksprofile2small.jpg

Glad everything went well at your scan! Could they not offer you another scan any sooner? Maybe if you explained about your OH? x

Oh how annoying Athena! I'd pay for one too if it was me lol. I'm so excited to find out.

Hope yours goes ok Lexus.

:)

Glad everything went well at your scan! Could they not offer you another scan any sooner? Maybe if you explained about your OH? x

Unfortunately no because its up to the doctor if we even get another one and I don't see her again until the 12th, be either way they wouldn't do it until 22weeks be because they need to make sure they get what they need from it.. :(

Well this mother's intuition has been right 3 times. I am very happy to say we are team :pink::pink::pink::pink::happydance::happydance::happydance:. She was excited to let the whole world see!!!!:haha: We have two princes and now a little princess. We are thrilled...

I will try and upload a photo later, it's not allowing it from my tablet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->