March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Thanks ladies, I'm so excited!

little_lady, lol maybe boy.

Yay to team pink! Your intuition was spot on! Can't wait for ours on Friday really hope we can see!

Went for ultrasound take 2! Its a boy!! We even managed to name him tonight!

Here is Porter's little face and hand at 18 weeks!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMAGES_20small.jpg

Yaay Athena. Congrats on team blue hun. Look like your friends were right on! What an adorable pic.

I have to upload mine but its not attaching from my tablet, weird!!!

A pink a blue and a ......

:yellow: from me!

Jiggles didn't want to play ball and had his/her legs firmly closed! However surprisingly I am ok with it and quite looking forward to the surprise on the day! The main thing is everything looks healthy and growing well, nothing out of the ordinary seen (phew) and was just fantastic seeing baby! Just got to wait another 20 weeks to say hello again now!!

Awww....congrats hun on a healthy bundle! Team yellow is exciting too. We did that with our youngest.

Good luck! We were debating whether to keep the gender a secret from our families or not this morning, but decided very quickly that it would be impossible! Mil would be personally affronted and wouldnt let it go, I couldn't live with that for 4.5 more months!

Haha! You guys have WAY more willpower than me! I don't even pretend that we might be able to keep gender, name, etc. a secret. It's never going to happen!

Lol, we'll manage to keep our name a secret. Last time, we made the mistake of telling people our suggestions and received a lot of rude comments so this time we're not telling a soul.

Gender though, no way would we manage.

Hurry up Thursday!

I figure if they don't like the name then they can have their own kid and name it something they like ;-)

Good luck today little_lady! x

EDIT - I thought it was Thursday :dohh: So..

Good luck tomorrow! :haha: x

So, just got in! All was well, baby looks healthy and on track.

And........

It's a boy!! So Lexus you were right lol. We saw his willy very clearly. The sonographer was lovely and spent a lot of time with us explaining what we were looking at, we even got a pic of him sucking his thumb :)

Congratulations!

Wow there's so many people finding out they're having boys this month! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"