March 28th Due Date Buddies?

That's the way it is Here. There's a super deal if you go for 2 at the same place!!

Okay, well this thread is very quiet so I might as well wake it up a little. How are you ladies?

As for me, I'm 15 weeks today. Still have ms and nausea, but not as bad. The same goes for my fatigue. Some days are better than others, of course. My next OB appt. is in 2 weeks. So I'm really looking forward to that and my ultrasounds to see LO. Well, hope all is well with everyone.

I noticed it's been awfully quiet here! I'm 15 weeks either yesterday or today, depending on who you ask ;) Morning sickness is still around, but MUCH better than it was. Have gone from being sick a couple times a day to a couple times a week. I'm still super tired all the time, though. So. Tired.

My next OB appt is on the 18th, but we ordered a doppler off eBay last week and it came today so I played with it for awhile and listened to the Nemo's heartbeat! It was still strong between 158-163 :) So much fun! Pretty sure I could play with it forever.

Our appt. is two days apart. Mine is on the 16th of October.

Hi ladies :flower:

I'm 15 weeks today :)dance:) and finally getting a little bit of energy back :yipee:! Don't get me wrong, mornings are my worst enemy but after an hour or so I seem to be ok :D

We have our next midwife appointment on the 10th and then have our 20 week scan on 9th November - can't wait! x

Hello ladies, I thought you'd all gone a bit quiet! I'Ve got my consultant app on Monday but not had a date for my anomaly scan yet. I have a feeling it's a boy, we'd love a private scan but can't really afford it so will have to wait another four weeks :(

I feel a lot more energetic now too, I almost feel not pregnant but I have a massive bump already. Its twice as big as it was this stage with Isabelle. I.also have an outy belly button already... sigh... it's like my body couldn't wait to be pregnant again!

HALLOOOOOOOOOO GIRLIES!!!! I had a break from bnb it was just getting too much rwading all the terrible news ladies were going through. What with my pregnancy being an anxious one. Anyway. 16weks tomorrow !!!! Update me on all the news please ! :hugs:

Hey mrsb!

Had my consultant app, he said because I had so much trouble with my last labour and I got to 10cm but still couldn't push out a 6lb baby, it looks like I will have to have a repeat section this time. :( I really wanted a vbac!

Also got my anomaly scan date (where we find out gender) on 8th Nov :)

Hey mrsb!

Had my consultant app, he said because I had so much trouble with my last labour and I got to 10cm but still couldn't push out a 6lb baby, it looks like I will have to have a repeat section this time. :( I really wanted a vbac!

Also got my anomaly scan date (where we find out gender) on 8th Nov :)

Hey !!! Aww that is a shame you cant have your vbac , did they say categorically no ?!?! My sil ended up with a csec with her first & then pushed for a vbac & had her 2nd babe naturally 10lb14oz !!!! Xxx ooooh scan scan scan .... are you defo finding out !!! Xxx

I have to have a growth scan at 34 weeks and they will make the decision then. If the baby looks like it's going to be bigger than 6lb I have to have a section. :( oh well at least I get to see baby again!

Yes we are def finding out, I found last time it helped me bond with the baby and also I have zero patience to wait lol. I know there are a lot of team yellows on this thread though!

I think I may be slowly moving away from team yellow. I have til Nov 7th to decide, but after all the infertility stuff I'm still having a hard time moving past that and bonding and I'm thinking finding out might help that's along....

16 weeks, soooooo EXCITED!!!!!!! I think we are with ya on that. I REALLY want to know. I've done both, team yellow and finding out with our other 2. So, we have decided we would like to know. My instincts and dreams are telling me what he/she is. So I want to know what the verdict holds....can't wait!

I'm finding out too, I'm too impatient! Plus I'm already calling the poor thing a he so if it's a she I'll have to do a lot of apologising to poor girl bean for calling her a boy for weeks!! It just feels like a boy though, but that might just be because I want a boy that teeny tiny bit more :lol: not that I wouldn't be chuffed to pieces if it wasn't a girl!! Hope everyone is well. I'm off to see MW this afternoon as keep getting migraines and dizzy spells plus palpitations and can hear my heart thudding in my chest :wacko: I think it's because I'm not drinking enough water so I'm now carrying water with me everywhere. My BP was fine a couple of weeks ago so hope everything is still ok. I had a little listen on my doppler a few days ago and jiggles sounded all good in there. I can't wait to feel movements!!

Thought I'd post a little bump pic....here is my avocado... sorry my face is a little grumpy!

Attachments

• photo (22).jpg
    photo (22).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
Haha nurse I'm the same way. Everytime I think or refer to the baby I say "she" automatically. I really do think it's a girl, but I'm not 100% it's because I THINK it is or because I WANT it to be a girl. We have a girl name, and I'm tired of arguing over the boy name ha!

Although I did have a dream last night that the doctor told us it was twin boys? But, since I'm about 99.9% positive it isn't twins (either that or the other one is REALLY good at hiding), I don't put much stake in the gender either haha.

My hair growth is annoyingly quick since becoming pregnant, anyone else? NOT in a particularly good way. I get my eyebrows done, 3 days later they need done again. For the first time ever I have noticeable hair on my belly colliding right in the middle, so I have a line about the bottom of my ribs to my belly button. So weird!

Thank god i'm not the only hairy lady :rofl:

My OH thinks it's hilarious so I've given in with my legs - that'll teach him to be mean to me! :smug:

I just say 'baby' but I have a strong feeling it will be a girl :wacko: If not, then a really feminine boy :haha:! x

Yes I'm super hairy too!! My legs and eyebrows just seem to pluck up overnight and the Other *ahem* area is just overgrown lol!! I've got belly hair too plus this weird fine downy hair on the side of my face! I'm turning into the bearded lady!!

I've got that weird downy hair too! It's blonde/white and soft, but long! I feel like it sticks out a lot, so embarrassing. I'm hoping I'm the only one who notices it hah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->