March 28th Due Date Buddies?

My hair growth is slower, whereas with my other two pregnancies I was like a growing hair ball. Well, I guess I should be thankful!!!

Lexus are your other two the same gender? Wonder if maybe this one is the opposite for you!

My 16 week bump! Sorry the pic is so huge, can't figure out how to make it smaller!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMG_5944sm.jpg

Great bump Athena! Looking good. As for the gender, yes we have two awesome boys. Something is telling me this is a little diva. Only a couple more weeks until we find out and I can't wait!!!!

Nice bump Athena. Mine is similar, will try and post a pic later.

I have a feeling it's a boy but I had the same feeling last time lol so I don't really trust it.

Had really bad sciatica the last couple of days, I've been walking with a limp! So last night I did some exercises on the bed and seems to be better today.

How did you get on with the midwife baby nurse?

Athena lovely bump - jealous! I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow in more fitting clothes.
So midwife checked my BP/urine/HR ... all fine. Listened in to baby with doppler and sounded fine. I mentioned the palpitations and she advised to see GP which I haven't booked yet as it seems to have eased off a lot since I've been drinking loads more water. Also headaches seem a little less intense (fingers crossed) I shall keep an eye next few days and decide. Hope everyone else is well and feeling ok. 17 weeks tomorrow wohoo...it's flying by! Scan in under 3 weeks yay!

So, I went to my OB appt. today and everything looks good. LO is measuring well and the HR was in the 150's.

I'm also excited to say that my anomaly scan is in two weeks. Yaay, I'm graciously excited. I can't wait to see LO. Hope all is well with everyone!

Just popping in to see how everyone's doing?
Will pop back in later with an updated bump pic :) x

Here's my 17 week bump picture :)

I feel like the bloat has totally gone down this week and i've been left with a real bump :blush:

Also attached my second tri progression picture for you to see...

Attachments

• 17w.JPG
    17w.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Pro2Tri.JPG
    Pro2Tri.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 1
Lovely bumps ladies. Soon we'll be halfway through!

Only just under 3 weeks until my scan... Sigh... Seems like ages away! It's so painful having to count the days.

I really thought my scan was sooner than it was this morning until I looked at my calendar and realised it's a whole 3 weeks away :sad1:

Went to the doc yesterday and everything still looks good. Hb is still high 150s/low 160s! Our doctor and hospital are both an hour from us, which seemed like a fine and dandy idea because I'm not expecting to progress quickly in my labor.....then they started doing construction and there is only one way to get there, and it involves a highway that is now down to one lane until June of next year :-(

Have gender scan in 6 days!!

Jealous about the gender scan! The time is going so sllllllowly until mine...

Think we have picked names though! Joel for a boy and Verity for a girl. In case you couldn't work out which way round they went ;)

It's great too see everyone progressing. I'm counting down the days until my scan. It's next Tuesday and I can't wait!!!!!! I have been trying to upload a bump pic from my tablet but it's not working. I will try again once I get a chance.

So ladies, I re-scheduled my scan from the 30th to the 26th on Friday. Can you say excited and impatient. I wonder were my dreams true. They were for the last two. I'm thinking pink. We shall see, counting down!!!!

I dreamt I had another girl, but my dreams don't mean anything! Last pregnancy I dreamt I pulled the baby out, checked he had a willy and then popped him back in lol.

I don't mind what we have really, one of each would be nice but we haven't ruled out having a third so plenty of time. :) I just find it exciting to know so I feel more bonded and can start planning!

Either gender is fine with us as well. We just want a healthy baby and consider it a blessing. We have two boys, but honestly I would take another son just as I would a daughter. But my dreams were NEVER wrong. I guess it would be nice to experience both genders, but all together it doesn't matter one bit. So I will be updating.

However, its very interesting to see if my intuition and dreams are accurate. Plus I love to see my LO often.

We go Thursday afternoon! I still think it's a girl but I've had friends have dreams of it being a boy so we will see. Hopefully ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->