March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Cute bump Athena!

V-day will be here soon!!!! In the past when I was constantly sick and vomiting (although I still get sick very sparingly) I wish I could wake up and be 38 weeks or so. But sometimes when I think about it, (can't believe I'm saying this) I may miss it. Considering this is our last, unless God has other plans for me, I'M DONE!!!! But I have been enjoying and enduring every single moment, not the rough ones however. I still can't wait and vision the moment we finally get to meet our princess!

Ahh that's nice Lexus. I wonder how it will be with 3, that was always my ideal number but hubby says 2 is enough.

Ahh that's nice Lexus. I wonder how it will be with 3, that was always my ideal number but hubby says 2 is enough.

My kids are spaced so 3 won't be bad at all. In my opinion, it may be a little bit tougher with 3 kids back to back.

Yeah we've made a deal, if we do have a third it will be when Isabelle is at school. No 3 under 3 or anything lol.

With how rough this pregnancy was for the first 15 weeks...it's going to take a lot of convincing for me to even roll for #2 haha!

Had my 22 week ultrasound today (they couldn't get the proper measurements at the 18 week one) and everything still looks good with baby boy! He was *shock* completely uncooperative but they THINK they got what they needed this time. He's in 53% for gestation, which I assumed would happen. Although my husband and I were both 8lbers when we were born, we are both smaller humans so I wasn't expecting our kid to be giant! :D

Because of his lack of cooperation (he's going to be a FUN baby) we didn't get many good pics but here is one that is as close to profile as we've been able to get so far..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/HARRISMEGANA20121121105712916small.jpg

What a cutie pie Athena. Adorable scan pic!

I go for my 3D/4D session in December, I so can't wait!

So according to my notes, they didn't change my due date after my 13w scan :huh: I know it was only one day but I just assumed that they'd change my paperwork.. clearly not.

So anyway, my due date is actually 28th March 2013.

Although, i've still had my tickers and been updating on the right day :rofl:

My doctor thinks my due date is the 26th because they go off lmp, not ovulation. They are wrong, but I'm sure I won't care when that time gets here!

Lol I had my due date put forward a week, I was the 28th and now I'm the 21st based on my 13 week scan.

Hi,
I am due March 28, 2013 and I am so excited about my husband and I first child together. I am feeling the aches of pregnancy in bottom but his little kicks makes it worth every pain. I was so worried in the beginning but now I am just enjoying being pregnant with this wonderful little angel.

So LO is measuring a week ahead. All is well. In a few weeks I have to do the glucose test. One more OB appointment before I start going every two weeks, yayyyy!!!! Not to mention V-Day is next Wednesday, but who's counting!!!

Hope all is well with you ladies!

It's my v day today :) :) yippee!

Lexus is the glucose test compulsory there? Last pregnancy I didn't do it, I thought they only sent you to get it done if your urine has sugar in it.

I kind of assume I'll be sent for a glucose test regardless. And I probably should ;) My BP has been higher and higher every appointment, as well. So far not high enough to be concerned or even out of "normal" range and no one has said anything to me about it, but I do notice that it's slowly rising so I hope it stops soon before it's an issue!

It's my v day today :) :) yippee!

Lexus is the glucose test compulsory there? Last pregnancy I didn't do it, I thought they only sent you to get it done if your urine has sugar in it.

Happy V-day!!!

Yes, the glucose test is a routine required test. It's never positive for me, hopefully not this time either, but its no biggie!

V Day for me today! Don't have my 24 week appointment until 25 weeks, but everything seems okay right now as far as I can tell! Baby is very active in the evening and has a great ability to kick my bladder. Currently "enjoying" some sciatica and heartburn. Lovely pregnancy symptoms!

I made curtains and book bins for his room the past couple weeks, got his crib and put it up this week. Waiting on his changing pad to get here to make a cover for that, too. DH is at a military training and has been since the beginning of November, and won't be back until just before Christmas so things will have changed in the spare room/nursery when he gets back! We are moving "around March" as well, so aren't really putting anything "up" as decoration in his room at this house--rather pointless. Just moving a couple miles away to a new house that hasn't been built yet, as they are tearing ours down! Then we are told we are moving to a new state at some point next year as well, guessing in the summer, but don't know where. 2 complete moves and a new baby in a couple months time? Sure, why not ;)

Been pretty quite on this thread--hope everyone is doing well!

Yeah it has been quiet! I'm fine, having the sciatica, pelvic and back pain too, ouchie! It helps to keep your knees together though, so no more sitting cross legged on the floor for me!

Went to my vbac clinic last weekend, all they did was read out a leaflet and tell us how great a vaginal birth is lol. I'd love to go for a vbac but I'm being advised against it as they suspect my pelvis is too small. But gotta get scanned again in 9 weeks to see how big the baby is and if I could deliver him myself... Hmmm...

Wow Athena that sounds a lot on your plate! I felt really sorry for myself last pregnancy because I moved house at 4.5 months pregnant and had to do all the unpacking myself lol. But moving twice with a baby - you definitely win!

So 25 weeks today! Time is really flying, especially with the holidays. Soon I will be 7 months/28 weeks. Haven't been feeling too well, but what's new. I go for my 3D/4D soon. I'm so excited.......can't wait!

Boy this thread is rather quiet.....hmmmm!!!!!!! Nevertheless, third trimester now ladies. After my next OB visit next week I will start going bi-weekly. Also, I had my 3D/4D session and it was absolutely great, as always. My little diva's picture is in my avatar. She's smiling! Hope all is well with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->