March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Adorable lex! I go back on the 4th then go bi-weekly. Working on scheduling my 3d/4d for the 5th hopefully. Hoping he doesn't have his face squished up into the placenta!

Thanks Athena! Yes, the experience is always great. She turned her back on us a few times and laughed when prodded to get her to turn back. After an hour or so she yawned twice to let us know that was it, she's done playing!!! I'm going back between 30 and 32 weeks. Good luck with yours. I'm sure everything will go well.

Afternoon ladies! Glad all going well, it's great to finally be in third tri. Had my whooping cough and flu jabs today and got blood tests tomorrow, then midwife next week :)

Have you picked names yet? X

We have a few lined up, but nothing completely set in stone! Time is picking up, but I still wish I could wake up @ 37 weeks!!!!!! I have been procrastinating, but tomorrow I will go for my Gtt testing. I might as well get it over with. Happy New Years everyone!!!

We picked a name! In my sig ;-)

I was procrastinating too but went and did the glucose test today. So much fun.

Yeah nice name Athena! We picked Joel :)

I don't have to do the gtt test unless midwives pick up sugar in my urine. Yippee! Don't envy you ladies. Went to do blood test today, they stabbed me twice and couldn't get any blood! So I have to go back :( I always have this problem, it's not fun. Last time I got stabbed FIVE times, I wasn't having that again!

little_lady, I let them know which arm to use and I advise them they only have ONE shot!!! I'm not 80 years old (no offense to the elderly) so my veins are prominent!!! I let them know if they are not good at drawing blood, don't try get someone who is. I DESPISE being stuck multiple times, moving the needle because you lost the vein, prodding, and all the extra foolishness. I don't like needles, which is part of the problem.

Nevertheless, I managed to do my glucose test this morning. Glad I finally did it to get it over with.

Lady I love Joel! It's always been on my "list"!

Thanks :) My real first name is very popular and growing up I was often 1 of 5 kids in class, sports teams, etc. all named the same thing and I just didn't want to do that to my kid. Our girl name was fairly original too--not weird (both are actually names and easily pronounceable), just not common!

This guy who took my blood this time has done it 2 other times and I've never had a problem with him. This time I knew it was going to bruise--it didn't hurt at all and he got it in one shot...until he took the needle out. I think he must have changed the angle before it cleared my arm this time! Last night it was sore as could be and I had a giant lump there, this morning I woke up to a small lump and a 5 inch bruise all up and down my vein. It's so pretty. ;)

Tomorrow is my birthday AND we are headed for our 3D ultrasound tomorrow afternoon! :) And to locate some new maternity jeans...because all the ones I bought previously no longer fit. :( Shame! One of my biggest complaints about being pregnant is not having clothes that fit/are comfortable. It's so irritating!

I love my maternity clothes. They are very comfortable. This pregnancy I am much smaller. Some people say I have a small bump for 7 months. With my boys I was much, much bigger. My husband said to count my blessings before I wake up big as a house and add that to my list of complaints, ha! Both our boys name are different as well. For this little one we both came up with baby Dakota. But nothings set in stone, however I do know that will be apart of her name! So that's what we call her around the house.

Athena, good luck tomorrow and happy b-day, enjoy!

Happy birthday for tomorrow! (today!) And have fun at the ultrasound :)

Don't get me started on maternity clothes. I was a UK size 8 pre pregnancy and now I'm a size 12 up top and a maternity 10-12 below. My bump and boobs are huge, I look like an egg on matchsticks lol. Just wishing the last weeks away now!

Love Dakota, I like slightly more unusual names too. Unfortunately Isabelle (my dd) is a really popular name now, I wish it wasn't. At least it's not Isabella I guess.

Happy birthday for tomorrow! (today!) And have fun at the ultrasound :)

Don't get me started on maternity clothes. I was a UK size 8 pre pregnancy and now I'm a size 12 up top and a maternity 10-12 below. My bump and boobs are huge, I look like an egg on matchsticks lol. Just wishing the last weeks away now!

Love Dakota, I like slightly more unusual names too. Unfortunately Isabelle (my dd) is a really popular name now, I wish it wasn't. At least it's not Isabella I guess.

30 weeks and counting. 3 more bi-weekly appts. until I start going every week. I will finish packing our bags within the next week. Hope all is well!

31 weeks and DEFINITELY counting lol. Really over this pregnancy now!

Hey ladies !!!! Ok you have to update me all on what has been happening !! Sorry I kind of just disappeared , life has been crazy crazy !! What is everyone having ? How are the pregnancies going ? Is everyone organised for D-Day ?!xxx

Hello mrsb! Wondered where you had got to.

I'm having a little boy :) can't wait! Really counting down now, I want my baby and I'm sick sick sick of being pregnant lol. I can't even walk down the road without feeling like I've run a marathon. :(

Got a growth scan next week, can't wait to see baby again.

You're team yellow, right?

Hello mrsb! Wondered where you had got to.

I'm having a little boy :) can't wait! Really counting down now, I want my baby and I'm sick sick sick of being pregnant lol. I can't even walk down the road without feeling like I've run a marathon. :(

Got a growth scan next week, can't wait to see baby again.

You're team yellow, right?

YAAY for little boys :happydance: we actually found out in the end as we have ended up being separated for longer due to hubs work :cry: I am expecting another girlie !!!

Are you growing a giant ? ME TOO !! lol baby is on the 98th centile :cry: I also have a lot of water too , I walk like a constipated duck already !! I can't believe we are all 32weeks (or thereabouts!)

I don't have a clue how big this baby is - I had a c-section last time so my consultant sent me for a growth scan to see if I can deliver this baby naturally or not! If he's too big I will have to have another section :(

Yay for girls too!! I would have been happy either way :)

Hi meandmrb2011,

Glad all is well. I was wondering what happened to ya!!! Nevertheless, we are team pink and expecting a girl. We would've been very happy either way. But we are very thrilled as we have two boys already. This pregnancy has been very challenging and I really can't believe we are moving along, although I wish I could seriously go to sleep and awaken at 37 weeks or so. I'm really so done. I can barely move sometimes, heartburn, acid reflux, spd, vomiting, just to name a few. I lost almost 10 pounds due to vomiting and not being able to eat for almost a week. I was dehydrated and given fluids amd meds to stop it. Ugghhhhh. Enough of my ranting. Congrats on being team pink. My little chica is my avatar. I'm having another 3D/4D soon can't wait to see how much she has grown. Me and her bags are packed. Oh the anticipation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->