March 28th Due Date Buddies?

I didn't cope well with the pain last time at all. The only way I could handle it was to walk round and round in a circle, chanting relax! Lol. This time around I'm looking into hypno birthing, or at the very least some exercises to help things along naturally.

I didn't cope well with the pain last time at all. The only way I could handle it was to walk round and round in a circle, chanting relax! Lol. This time around I'm looking into hypno birthing, or at the very least some exercises to help things along naturally.

Yes !!! I am going for hypnobirthing ... It is great !!:thumbup:

Hello everyone, found this group a little late, can I come and play??

I'm 34 weeks with baby number 3, due 30th March :)

Yay 35 weeks!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited.....and counting!!!

They start doing cervix checks at my doctor this week. I am very much silently hoping I'm already a centimeter or so so we can get this show on the road!

Because it's 3 am...clearly I am not sleeping well haha!

They start doing cervix checks at my doctor this week. I am very much silently hoping I'm already a centimeter or so so we can get this show on the road!

Because it's 3 am...clearly I am not sleeping well haha!

Whaaaaat?!?! They don't check you here until at least 37weeks :cry: even later if its your first baby

I'm with Athena, they start checking at 35 weeks. It varies but that's the earliest they start! Yep and I was checked today.

My first pregnancy I wasn't checked at all until labour! Good job I wasn't as it took me 12 hours of contractions to get to 1cm lol.

This time I am getting q check, a stretch and a sweep at 38 weeks - mostly because of my vbac and that they would rather I don't go overdue and need inducing.

My first pregnancy I wasn't checked at all until labour! Good job I wasn't as it took me 12 hours of contractions to get to 1cm lol.

This time I am getting q check, a stretch and a sweep at 38 weeks - mostly because of my vbac and that they would rather I don't go overdue and need inducing.

I'm getting one done at 37wk .... Well that WAS the plan .... I'm hoping they stick to it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->