March 28th Due Date Buddies?

I would *like* to go natural but am fully aware, as it's my first, that I may and probably will cry for drugs some 10 hours into labor ;)

That really all depends.. If you have a labor that is long the contractions are very spread out and you have 10 to 30 min between so you have plenty of time to rest..But if you have fast labor they are usually back to back from the start but its over so fast.... And dont give me first time baby stuff.. You can do it if you put your mind to it that thats what you want and research it..I am telling you it is well worth it.. And transition is the worst part but it normally only lasts 10 to 30 minutes.. (its when you are normally between 7to 10 cm) and it is when ppl usually doubt themselves...Because its when the contractions never seem to let up.. But if you let it pass you normally have a sudden burst of energy when its push time...(fun part when you get to DO somethig )...

Another thing I figured I would add, sence I love giving labor advice I want everyone to know I was a doula for over a year and have seen 48 births ( not encluding myown)so far.. I miss and loved doing it I moved and they dont have many up here, hours stink but will get back into it when kids are older.. The hours are crazy..lol

Any hoo I am not bragging but I have seen A LOT of types of births, natural, medicated, epidurals, csec, and all in between, in a hospital.. (sadly no home births yet)

lol So if we guys r gonna be bump buddies you will hear my opinion every time labors are mentioned...lol I love the subject..

OneMoreBabe - Awesome! Great to have your insight.

I'm also a first time hopeful mother. Also hoping to do natural home birth. We have our first midwife appointment in September.

Hi girls, may I join? I just found out Tuesday that I'm expecting our third and last! I'm due March 27th! I'm so exited it's more of a winter baby both my boys were summer babies and the heat just about killed me! Hope u don't mind of I join ur thread! Looking forward to talking to ladies who are only days off from my due date so we can go thru this together!

Hi girls, may I join? I just found out Tuesday that I'm expecting our third and last! I'm due March 27th! I'm so exited it's more of a winter baby both my boys were summer babies and the heat just about killed me! Hope u don't mind of I join ur thread! Looking forward to talking to ladies who are only days off from my due date so we can go thru this together!

I was hoping to completely avoid the summer heat! And I think we've done it!

Welcome! Due the 28th, here!

I was hoping to completely avoid the summer heat! And I think we've done it!

Welcome! Due the 28th, here!

Thanks! Yea I so didn't want another summer baby my first was July second September! Miserable! How long did everybody TTC?

I would *like* to go natural but am fully aware, as it's my first, that I may and probably will cry for drugs some 10 hours into labor ;)

You can do it !!!!! My friend just had her baby at home NO relief other than a bit of gas .It was her first & she done really well. The key is staying strong through transition phase!!

Onemorebabe ..... Hope you get a nice natural labour & birth. Do you want to buddy up ?we have a lot in common . Baby number 3 & same age i think , 28 ?

Yes mam, I will be 28 next month.. and would love to buddy up!!

awesome ! :happydance:

I had my first cry baby pregnancy melt down tody...lol freakin hormones..lol

I'm due on the 27th of March as well!

Hi ladies..i would love to join...went for my first doc's appointment on the tuesday and da beanie measured at 4.5 weeks,so today i am 5.1 weeks,and was given the edd of the 28march aswell..i didn't hear the heartbeat though,bt the doc didnt seem too worried,and said its prob too early,i'm going back again in 2weeks.can't wait to go thru dis journey with u all.

Hi ladies! According to LMP I am due 3/28, but think i about ovulated about a week late, have a dating scan on 8/7. I have fraternal twin girls that will be 3 on 8/7 and had an early miscarriage in January at nearly 6 weeks. Been ttc for 9 months, hoping this is our rainbow!
I have had very sore breasts, nausea on and off, complete exhaustion, and frequent urination. With the twins i had no symptoms. Hoping for a boy.

Girl names are the easiest and funnest to pick out! Boy names are hard though we luckily have pretty much decided on our names. Harper Leigh for a girl and chad Weston for a boy. The boys name is a mixtures of important names to the boyfriend so that's how we settled it :p

I love both of those names....so cute!

Welcome to all the new members to our small group....yay!

I wish I was able to do a natural birth. With my DD she was emergency induced b/c there was no amniotic fluid and we quickly found out she has a bowel movement. The labour lasted 37 hours and was crazy. Everything I experienced was not part of videos or classes, but she was healthy and thats all that really matters.

With my DS we tried again but he ended in a csec because we had decels in his heart rate that were two frequent. It all made sense at his 3 year check up where they heard an a-typical murmur for the first time which did result in OHS this past October.

So sadly, my doc and hospital do not allow vbacs and I will have to have another section...booooo!

Figured I would fill you in!

Anyone else have MAJOR PREGNANCY BRAIN! Oi....so far I have left my debit card at a restaurant, my water bottle on top of the car as I drove away, and today I wore my shirt inside out...to a store! Seriously? Its out of control!:haha:

Hi ladies..i would love to join...went for my first doc's appointment on the tuesday and da beanie measured at 4.5 weeks,so today i am 5.1 weeks,and was given the edd of the 28march aswell..i didn't hear the heartbeat though,bt the doc didnt seem too worried,and said its prob too early,i'm going back again in 2weeks.can't wait to go thru dis journey with u all.

Welcome and congrats!

Just catching up on all these posts as I've been on holiday! I'm 25, from Kent, UK. Symptoms so far... just bloating really, if I don't hold it all in then I look 5 months pregnant already! So there goes my nice flat tummy lol. Isabelle keeps jumping on it as well, so I'm definitely not feeling as precious and pampered as last time hehe.

I had a caesarian last time too, I'm quite small and isabelle got stuck. I suspect I'll have to have another this time around, although i'll go for a vbac if the options there.

We've picked Joel for a boy but no girl's name yet!

Hi hope you don't mind me popping in a little late! I am 5w4d and due March 27th! Very excited but equally nervous/scared as we have been TTC for a year and I never thought this would happen!

Got my BFP July 20th, think we conceived on our first wedding anniversary :wedding:

I'm 27 and OH is 29 we live in the UK near Birmingham. I'm a neonatal nurse so used to being around teeny tiny tots all day, not sure what it'll be like being in that environment whilst preggers!

Symptoms so far have been extremely sore bb's, frequent urination (but I'm drinking lots more!) bloated and having some waves of nausea every now and again when I smell certain things! Doesn't seem to be in the morning though so not sure if it's all in my head!

Anyone else finding it dragging loads! I want to hurry up and be 12 weeks so I can relax a little....can't seem to let it sink in before then as scared something is going to go wrong :wacko:

12 weeks does seem like an eternity away! I can't wait for it. I have an early ultrasound at 8 weeks, which is August 16th....it seems like it's taking forever to get here!

I also cannot wait until 12 weeks! I had a MC just before 6 weeks in January, so I'm ver nervous this time.

I'm hoping for a VBAC this time. I was in diced with my twins because I had preeclampsia and ended up with a csection at 31 weeks because my body just wasn't ready.

Can't wait for my ultrasound on 8/7, which also happens to be the third birthday of my twins :). I have a feeling I'm having twins again, I would really prefer a singleton because I feel like we missed out on bonding and a "normal" pregnancy. I will take what we get though and be thrilled either way :). Also hoping for a boy, the twins are girls and we have custody of my ten year old step daughter too.

How is everyone feeling? My boobs have been killing me, waves of nausea come and go all times of day, and I have cramps frequently... I had zero symptoms with the twins.

Yes also got cramps on and off! A week ago they were really strong but seemed to have become lesser so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->