march/April babies?

You see I always have my appointment at 9am on a Thursday so I thought I'd always get the same one but they are always different. Oh well, they all seem very nice it's just a pain going over things again with a new one everytime! Especially if they ask about my previous pregnancy, such a pain! But by the sounds of it I am lucky to be seen as often as I am! How's your bp doing at the moment? Did you say you have the date for your c section booked? That must be exciting to know when your LO will be coming!

I know what you mean hun! I hate when i get a different midwife and you have to explain things all over again that you mentioned the week before AND they always tell you something different! Like when i asked about sections, one told me point blank no natural sections, no delayed cord clamping. The next one said no its not done.. THEN my normal midwife came back and i got "of course you can! they prefer to do that now" :dohh: I wish she was going to be in theatre with me. My BP is stable just now :D Its come back down and yesterday was sat at 148/78 :) My section is booked for 5th March at 38+6 :happydance: 4 weeks and 6 days to go :happydance: It is good to know when he is coming as my mum has now booked the day off work and there is no worry about not having someone to watch DS1 :)

I think 2nd and subsequent time mums have 7 appointments where as a ftm has 10? But if you ever feel worried you can book an appointment in the big gaps between your appointments. :hugs: But also if a problem ever arrises your appointment schedule could change.

mine for instance

booking - 10 weeks (home visit)
scan - 12 weeks
midwife -15 weeks quad blood test (home visit)
Consultant - 16 weeks
Consultant - 18 weeks
Anomoly scan - 21 weeks
midwife - 25 weeks
GTT and Anesthetist - 26 weeks
Consultant and Growth Scan & full blood works - 28 weeks
midwife full blood works - 29 weeks
midwife full blood works - 30 weeks
midwife full blood works - 31 weeks
Consultant and growth scan & Book c-section - 32 weeks
midwife - 33 weeks
midwife full blood works - 34 weeks
midwife - 35 weeks
Consultant & Growth Scan - 36 weeks
midwife - 37 weeks (could change to consultant)
midwife - 38 weeks (could change to consultant)
Into maternity Ward night before c-section for monitoring and bloods - 38+5
C-section - 38+6

damn thats a long list lol x

Yeah some of the midwives I have seen have always reminded me that I can book extra appointments if I wanted, I think if anyone tells anyone they can't then they are wrong, you can have as many or as few as you wish as far as I can tell. It's just with them being so busy they encourage you to have as few as required. My next one is on Valentines day where I hope to hear she is no longer breech lol!! Although feeling her today I think she may have flipped!! (Wishful thinking lol!!)

Wow plastik that is awesome to have so many appointments and scans! I'm well jell lol, but like you say you pay for that service. I think here in the UK we are lucky to have the NHS where we don't pay, it's just that sometimes that can lead to rushed service that isn't always giving you 100% attention. Sometimes I find I have to be forceful with healthcare professionals to get what I want/need, which is fine for me but I do worry about people who might not be as bolshy and loud as me lol!! (I can be very demanding lol!!)

thats good that they have reminded you bailey :thumbup: Some just rush you in and out and dont really care. ooo i have my last scan on valentines day :happydance: final estimated weight for bubbs. Good luck with your app hun i hope she has flipped for you.. are they going to try external turning if she hasnt? xx

Not feeling well tonight, Started with a backache, then nausea then a headache and now I have a stomach ache! Im wondering if it is due to something I ate but I dont know.

Im feeling pretty off to. The fast these next 3 weeks pass the better so im not at work. My ribs ache so much i stand and sit. Paige thinks its cool to push out my belly and stretch while i stand or her feet are in my ribs

My back is still pretty sore and that me putting my feet up to rest. xx

Cherry and Vidal - so sorry you ladies are not feeling too great today :hugs: :hugs: I hope you feel better soon xxx

Vidal and cherry. Get well soon. I've got a virus, temp And stomach ache.

Hi all. I've called practically everyone I know this morning to say I'm having a baby next month! I'm very excited, can't believe it's nearly time!!!

Hi all. I've called practically everyone I know this morning to say I'm having a baby next month! I'm very excited, can't believe it's nearly time!!!

Wow, I never thought of it like that!! I'm due on the 31st March so may not be next month but still, exciting stuff!

I hope it's next month. I'm due 19th, but most first babies are late so he might just about sneak into April. Still it's not long really is it. Exciting!

I am also super excited to say "My baby is due next month!"

That said, I'm pretty sure I will go overdue and we are looking at an April baby!

I just realised the same thing 30 minutes ago and got super excited!! Can't believe its next month! Its all gone so fast.. but im sure this last month will drag lol x

My due date is right in the middle on the 17th so should be March, fingers crossed!

Awww i due start of April (7th) lol but you never know could go early. Ive got 2 months to go now but ive got 3 weeks left of work (15days)

Thanks ladies i think once ive on mat leave ill be feeling alot better. i think this little one doesnt like me working lol has ive realised she only does that at work than when im at home.

Hi ladies!

Wow so amazing to think its next month for a lot if you guys!! Or possible next month! I'm not due til April 5th but most people seem to think she'll be early just out of sheer awkwardness coz its Easter at the end of March lol!

Last few days at work for me til mat leave eeeek! I'm going a bit early coz my job is just too tiring, I'm on my feet all day and its killing me! Plus this week we have a delightful sickness and diarrhea bug that all our residents have and everyone keeps telling me to be careful I don't catch it, pretty hard to avoid when my job is to care for the people who are ill!! Any of you who work in a hospital during pregnancy I don't know hope you do it!! I'm mega paranoid about catching this bug coz we think its norovirus!

As for my little missy, she's still breech. I keep trying things to flip her but she must be either too comfy or stuck lol!! Still a few more weeks til they might start trying to manually move her but if she would just stop being awkward and flip herself lol!! Plus a head in the rib cage really makes you feel sick and breathless!!

Bailey your due 2 days before me :). I cant wait to finish up either got 3 weeks left. like you im finding it to hard now. I work only 4 hours on tills but sitting and then standing and after Paige stretch out i feel like she traps my lungs a little to so i have to stop myself and catch my breath and it only happens when i working. Althought today i chimmed my sister into town and it happen but it think thats was due to been on my feet way to long. :( So once im on mat leave my feet will be put up to rest. and i get paid the end of that week to lol.

Hello ladies. This past week has been an interesting one to say the least. Last Tuesday and had my water partially break. When I went to the hospital they told me it was a hind leak and that it resealed itself. I thought for sure my little one was coming that day but nope. After leaving the hospital they told me to just keep and eye out for more leaking. Then last night after goin to the bathroom I had this huge snot looking thing come out. I think it was my plug. With all these things happening do you think labour will be near? I'm 33 weeks 1 day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->