march/April babies?

Oh wow, i really could say hun this is my first time. I think ill be asking all these questions very soon aswell.

I get a alot of pain just now. My back aches very now and then through out the day if ive been on my feet way to long or sat way to long. I cant seem to walk to far either without my feet killing me.
Top of my bump tens to hurt like its stretching or she is stretching out herself :( it really hurts. I think as we get closer to the end im beginning to worry and panic more lol asking myself if things are normal lol

Like because the room in there is getting smaller but the movement i think is so different. Ill feel her stretch out alot but no hard on kicks or punches. I feel her hiccup alot and i know her head is down as thats were i feel all the funny pops (hiccups) lol Pregnanct is a strange strange thing to go through.

I do hope someone can help you out though x

youngmommie - it could mean its close.. BUT from personal experience i say no. My hind waters popped at 31 weeks.. i was kept in for 2 nights until they knew it has sealed itself again and my water level went back up. I started loosing my plug a week later, and i was induced at 40+6 xxx

wow I didn't knwo that your waters could go and reseal!! that is amazing! I lost my plug in early january with my first baby who was due on the 22nd of April, it grew back and she was 10 days late xx

I brought a decal from Ebay and I put it up today, I love it so much I just have to show everyone.. sorry lol xx

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/76341089@N03/8442245772/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8500/8442245772_63ee86f2ce.jpg[/url] 798303_10151256003402555_1625020639_o by Diamond449, on Flickr[/IMG]

Youngmommie - I agree with the other ladies, from what I've heard you're waters and plug can be signs of impending labour but it also could be weeks afterwards. I would just wear pads and keep an eye out for more waters from now on.

Cherry bump - I'm feeling missy stretching a lot and moving in slow wavelike movements. I also can feel her hiccups a lot now and feel them low down but I know that she is definatley head up at the moment! I find it hard to breathe too!

Ukgirl - that's such a nice nursery, beautiful!!

Sethsmummy - not long now til your section!!

Aww i thought it was just me lol i thought something may have been wrong :| just a worry wart lol I also get that breathing thing like she is pressing against my lungs and i have to stop and breath a few times.

thanks ladies, Cherrybump I forgot to say thank you for mentioning that as I was getting worried about how little baby kicks lately, he just rolls and gets hiccups LOADS, he is laying transverse but sometimes he stretches out and I can feel his head in my ribs it gets really sore sometimes :/ Other times he stretches and has his feet in my... you know... it's also not very comfy lol x

Youngmommie - I agree with the other ladies, from what I've heard you're waters and plug can be signs of impending labour but it also could be weeks afterwards. I would just wear pads and keep an eye out for more waters from now on.

Cherry bump - I'm feeling missy stretching a lot and moving in slow wavelike movements. I also can feel her hiccups a lot now and feel them low down but I know that she is definatley head up at the moment! I find it hard to breathe too!

Ukgirl - that's such a nice nursery, beautiful!!

Sethsmummy - not long now til your section!!

4 weeks and 2 days... not that i am counting much lol x

Lol, will be here before you know it's sethsmummy!!

Ukgirl - I keep thinking missy is transverse but when ever I am lay down and stretch to get up I can clearly see how my womb is more in the shape of her being completely head up! She sometimes manages to get her feet so low down it feels like she's kicking into the tops of my legs!! Turn little baby turn!!! I'm beginning to worry that she's not moving the right way round now. I know I've still got a fair few weeks but she's been in this position since about 26 weeks now and seems to be comfy!!!

Cherry - yeah a head in the ribs really takes your breath away!! And when I sit sometimes I have to sit very straight up, I can't slouch coz it is too uncomfy!

Glad im not to only one experiencing all that. Makes me feel bit more relaxed that some of you girls are going through it to. just gonna relax the best i can on the couch until i need to go to bed :) lol xx

baileybubs, my little guy sounds like your girly! He's been transverse the whole time, even at our 12 week scan, the last midwife to check his position had to feel for ages to see where he was lol. They say if he doesn't turn I'll have a section.. I really don't want one though! So I'm hoping he turns too! Have you heard of spinning babies? xx

Thanks ladies for all the help. I would rather see this baby come in a few weeks then waiting till my due date. I'm so uncomfortable lol. I know what the heavy breathing is like. My little one put its feet in my ribs. Some times it's so hard it makes me wanna cry.

Ukgirl - yeah they mentioned a section to me too if she doesn't turn, but then everyone says she will coz there's loads of time! I have heard of spinning babies, I've also been trying to have a bath everyday and turning over so leaning on my elbows for a while so she can move about. I'm hoping going swimming will encourage her to move too but sometimes I just wonder if she's stuck that way around haha!! The paranoia we have during pregnancy eh?

Youngmommie - ouch I hope your LO doesn't cause you too much pain kicking your ribs!

My baby is head down but likes spinning on his head like a break dancer. I often feel these odd pains on my side insides, I'm pretty sure he's sticking his elbows out for leverage, and then a couple of seconds later my bump moves. I think I have a little fidgeter.

I had my mw appointment last tues at 32 weeks and they said there is still time for baby can move so hopefully your babies will turn :flower:

Yeh my friend was telling me her son was breech until the day she had him
. he suddenly flipped during labour :/ I hope my boy flips earlier than that!!

My daughter was a break dancer with jabby elbows too! I woukd be wagching tv then suddenly a huhe lump would stick out of my side its so weird isnt it!

Lol i cant feel those movements but i cant see them :( wish i could maybe when im further along lol my friends where admiring my bump the other day said i had good skin lol the stretch marks i have are from before i was pregnant and i have gained none yet or none i cant see lol. Which im happy with that i do use cream after a shower though but thats like twice a week or if i feel bit itchy lol

hope you guys have better weather than me. Its was nice a sunny yesterday the first time all week but its been mega windy and now that rain is bloody back :( back because im working lol oh wells i did cut my own hair yesterday feels so much better. Didnt take much of just tidy it the ends and added same layers back in lol took the weight out oh how i love the scissors lol :) x

sorry ladies its been a while!! talk about those hiccups, do they feel like heartbeats? cause all last night and this morning it just felt like I was feeling Elijah's heartbeat or some sort of beat. Never thought it could be hiccups till reading about your bubs having them!

Also my right boob has a clogged milk duct.. its sore and painful. Treating it with heat and massages. Also having trouble staying asleep. I wake up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep!! I see really vivid dreams so maybe thats it... or just hormones. The other day I stayed up for 20 hrs without being tired at all!

Scheduled our 3d/4d scan for this Sunday, can't wait to see what Elijah looks like. Will post pics for sure!

We just had an ultrasound and Isaiah is measuring 33 weeks (im 30 weeks) and weighs about 4 pounds 2 ounces!! He is absolutely beautiful! I am so proud to be his mommy and cant wait to hold him and give him lots of kisses!

Im not sure how i would discribe the hiccups but Paiges feels like tiny pops one right after the other lol to cute.

Aww i cant wait to have a peek at those piks hun. have a lovely time when you go xxx

Yeah hiccups feel a little like a heartbeat, but really low down. They only last a couple of minutes, then he tends to fidget afterwards. Well that's my experience anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->