march/April babies?

Omg! there a trimester page already lol. Im due 7th April i thought i'd be little nosey since i hall be moving over very soon. Cant believe im hitting those finally stages :). xxx

Ive also packed a nappy bag and hospital bag. Just to be on the safe side if you go early and i dont wanna be thinking about it last minute as my mind is like a siv (not sure of spelling). Dont remember where i put things these days ive lost my name badge for work lol

Still got few bits to add to hospital bag and add nappies and wipes but im not to sure of just how many of each item you need to pack lol

Oh ladies you are making me feel unprepared! I think packing my hospital bag just makes everything so real, and I still feel like having this baby is a loooong way off!

Koukla- American ladies are so lucky that you get given free stuff in the hospital! In the UK we are expected to bring all our own stuff, and from what I hear you're lucky if they give you five minutes of their time let alone much else!

I havan't started doing my bag yet but planing on starting at the weekend. even though at that point i'll still have 11 weeks to go, its just nice to feel a little prepared, even if there is still a fair few bits to get.

Oh ladies you are making me feel unprepared! I think packing my hospital bag just makes everything so real, and I still feel like having this baby is a loooong way off!

Koukla- American ladies are so lucky that you get given free stuff in the hospital! In the UK we are expected to bring all our own stuff, and from what I hear you're lucky if they give you five minutes of their time let alone much else!

I think I'll take the free healthcare system over the free baby stuff :)

Wow you ladies are making me feel unprepared. I haven't even went out to buy diapers or any of that stuff let alone pack my bag. I am ready to have this baby out so I can hold it tho. What sort if things have you packed in your bag?

I haven't packed anything either. I have most of the stuff for the hospital now though. I think the only thing I haven't bought is nappies. It still feels like its ages off. I guess it's not now. Even though as dh pointed out to me, the bump is getting bigger by the day, it still feels like I've got ages.

Wow you aare prepared - I haven't even thought about hospital bag yet! Not 28 weeks yet so would not be happy if I needed it at this point! haven't got much to go in it either, best get cracking!

Hope you ladies are all ok, i'm struggling with sleeping at the minute due to a combination of restless legs, heartburn, aching hips/groin and the babies I already have!!

Wow you aare prepared - I haven't even thought about hospital bag yet! Not 28 weeks yet so would not be happy if I needed it at this point! haven't got much to go in it either, best get cracking!

Hope you ladies are all ok, i'm struggling with sleeping at the minute due to a combination of restless legs, heartburn, aching hips/groin and the babies I already have!!

You sound just like me! I have no hospital bag, no stuff sorted for baby except a Moses basket and some clothes, and I also am not sleeping mainly from hip aches and heartburn! The heartburn is my newest symptom and so far milk and basic antacids are working lol. But the hip ache is getting worse and I now sleep on an air mattress as it seems to alleviate the pain, but it's a nightmare to get up from lol!

Oh wow i feel so much more prepare now lol. Mum just bought me a sterlizer and that thing for there nose.

Also tesco have a deal on with there maternity pads so if i were you guys i been stocking them up lol just few packs lol there like 2 for £1.50 lol an there breast pads are £1.50 not sure how many was in that box though lol. I also bought a pink cot sheet so i could put the cot stuff together lol so happy i took a pik lol the covers for the cot were from FOB mum once i link my photo up to the laptop ill post a pik.

What i put in my hospital bag so far is:
Pj's buttoms and a nightie ( thing i might put another set in)
Toiletrie stuff.
Maternity pads
Breast pads

Thats all i put in so far lol and for nappy bag i put. 2 baby grows, 3 short sleeved vests, socks, mitts, hats, dummies just incase lol. need to add nappies and wipes but ill put them in my bag as its bigger. ooh and a little coat to going to leave the coming home outfit for my mum to bring up for when im coming home lol.

i better slow down a bit i think lol wait until im past 30 weeks :) xxx

I am a bit early looking over here but im due April 15th.

I only really started to panic today I need to get a bag packed, I've yet to buy the items I need so that's what I need to get started on!!

We have one outfit for baby so far!

I think I'll take the free healthcare system over the free baby stuff :)

:haha: that's so true! I don't think a few free nappies and babygros is quite the same as a lifetime of healthcare! Would still be nice to get something though! ;) (I love a freebie!)

My due date is March 29th but since the baby measures 5 days behind that day I think my little boy will be arriving sometime in early April rather then March.

Has anyone found the tiredness is comeing back, the last few days i have been feeling more tired, not sure if that because of christmas and new year beening pretty busy and only have 3 days off during that time, not including weekends as i don't work them anyways.

Has anyone found the tiredness is comeing back, the last few days i have been feeling more tired, not sure if that because of christmas and new year beening pretty busy and only have 3 days off during that time, not including weekends as i don't work them anyways.

Me definately little Steph!!! It's not the same kind of tired as first tri for me though. It's more a knackeredness than a need for sleep lol!! In first tri I was going to bed by 8pm as well as having naps but now I am feeling more physically shattered and just needing to sit or lie down all the time! Probably doesn't help that I don't actually sleep properly with the aches and pains lol. My job is very physical too and I walk everywhere and I am just finding it so hard to do anything!

mines the same, not so much needing to sleep just feel knackered. dosen't help that work is not very busy at the moment so i'm thinking about it more. think i'd prefere to be on the go then sat at a till all afternoon

Hi I've also been feeling really tired and in need of more sleep. I'm also out of breath most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->