March/April IVF'ers

Aww Caline, im gutted for you! Take some time to get yourself mentally prepared as well as physically. Its really tough but you seem to have a good attitude anyway which will see you through!

Mummy looking good. Its always good to hear some reassurance from the docs At least you know the meds are working.

Sabine great news - congrats! And Aphrodite, a line is still a line!

caline so sorry hope u get 2 stat again soon
sabine congrats
im bck at the clinic 2mor for pregnancy blood test i did another 1 of them cheepie tests this morning n finally got a faint line i was shocked that the digi showed up on satday then i think scan date will b 24th may will update 2mor evening

sabine, congratulations :happydance:

This has been one lucky thread that I started! I am so happy for all you girls.I hope you all have a smooth 9 months.

Obviously Iam gutted! I also seem to be the only one whodidn't get a BFP out of all of us :cry:

I spoke to the clinic this am. They have warned me that once my period starts it will be very heavy and 'nasty' I think the word she used was. So always something to look forward too :growlmad:

Anyway, I can book another FET on my next period. I have a consultant appointment on 27th May. DH and I are going to look at being tested for coagulation disorders and natural killer cells. Reason being I am 37 and don't want to find out I have one of these issues at a later stage. I want to know what I'm dealing with now.

PS my space bar is broken now!

Apparently both can cause failure to implant. I am sure I started to implant this time.

I think we may try another FET in the meantime, in the hope that I don't haveany underlyingproblems and have just been unlucky so far.Anyway, you know what they say about 3rd time.......

Thanks for all you support girls. Sammy, sorry I did not give your faith in FET a boost. I am sure you will do just fine. You know you can do it, you were just very unlucky with little Shaylee :hugs:

caline have u not thought about having 2 embies put bck in next time?

Caline - so sorry babe... very sorry. You really deserve it.

You can go again right away, that's brilliant news! How many more do you have? Are you considering a fresh cycle too? Many :hugs:

sabine, congratulations :happydance:

This has been one lucky thread that I started! I am so happy for all you girls.I hope you all have a smooth 9 months.

Obviously Iam gutted! I also seem to be the only one whodidn't get a BFP out of all of us :cry:

I spoke to the clinic this am. They have warned me that once my period starts it will be very heavy and 'nasty' I think the word she used was. So always something to look forward too :growlmad:

Anyway, I can book another FET on my next period. I have a consultant appointment on 27th May. DH and I are going to look at being tested for coagulation disorders and natural killer cells. Reason being I am 37 and don't want to find out I have one of these issues at a later stage. I want to know what I'm dealing with now.

PS my space bar is broken now!

Apparently both can cause failure to implant. I am sure I started to implant this time.

I think we may try another FET in the meantime, in the hope that I don't haveany underlyingproblems and have just been unlucky so far.Anyway, you know what they say about 3rd time.......

Thanks for all you support girls. Sammy, sorry I did not give your faith in FET a boost. I am sure you will do just fine. You know you can do it, you were just very unlucky with little Shaylee :hugs:

Caline - you have not at all hun... I have learnt with Shaylee that its just as important to realise what CAN happen as to what can ALSO happen. FET is not as successful as a fresh cycle and we all know that. Its a baby lottery though just the same. I realise that not everyone will be lucky as I know that. We were lucky but then unlucky in the end and thats just how it is, It would be stupid to just read all the "good luck stories" and then take it as though that is what is going to happen to us... its a long journey and im scared of what MIGHT happen but you have to go on dont you? If you dont then you will never reach you goal and therefore thats what we have to do and we may be lucky or unlucky this time... only time will tell. I dont have much faith in FET and never have either if the truthis known. All we can do is try again and hope for the best. Good luck to both of us next time eh? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Caline - so sorry hun. Glad that things will be able to get right back up and going for you, will be sending tons of good vibes!! You have been wonderful and supportive for all of us in this thread, and I really appreciate it!

Oh Caline, I'm so sorry, I'm absolutely gutted for you. So glad you get to do another one straight away - I'm praying you get your BFP.

(Sorry, I only saw your update now, hard to follow the thread on my phone).

Hope you're holding up ok
Xxx

So sorry caline, I havent posted on this thread much but i was dropping in every now and then to check everyones progress. It absolutely sucks and there is nothing much else to be said for it :hugs::hugs:

im OFFICIALLY PREGNANT:happydance: my hcg level was 202 got my scan booked 24th may 10:50am:happydance:

Caline- I am so sorry!! I really had hoped that this was it for you!! I am so happy that you still have some frozen embies. If this cycle doesn't work for me, then I will have to do everything over since I was only able to get one. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!:hugs:

Congrats Ann! Is this your second or first blood test? I go in for my first on Thursday... What was your intial level? I don't know what to be looking for...

Caline- I am so sorry!! I really had hoped that this was it for you!! I am so happy that you still have some frozen embies. If this cycle doesn't work for me, then I will have to do everything over since I was only able to get one. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!:hugs:

Congrats Ann! Is this your second or first blood test? I go in for my first on Thursday... What was your intial level? I don't know what to be looking for...

this was my first pregnancy blood test my hcg level was 202

hey guys

sorry not been on much been in a surprising good/active mood !!

Glad to hear about the BFP, ann, sabine, aphrodite, lynseology !! congrats

Caline what can i say babe, you are a strong lady and i am sure that it is just a waiting game, sorry though x x x

Well I had one blasto put in on Monday, still majorly bloated anyone else look about 3/4 months gone !! lol

when shall I test ? my official test dat is 14th may,

I am so annoyed at hubby he has me feeling majorily opptomistic (can't spell) and I think I may have set myself up for a fall ???

Please help !!

Morning ladies,
Caline, I think your being extremely brave and good on you for staying positive. I can not imagine what you are going through. This isn't the end of the road for you though. Mother nature is just making you work harder. It will all be worth it in the end though.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Big Congratulation to Ann, Sabine, Aphrodite and lynseology

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm sending you all lots of stickiness xxxx

charlie im sure everything will b ok n u get that :bfp: on the 14th if not b4
aclio thnx i havent been feeling to good had a bad nite feeling sick n not been able to sleep keep thinking about eptopic pregnancy cos i keep getting a sharp pain in my right side, i told the clinic n they said it'l just b my ovaries cos they still big, i hope so

ann - your body will just be re adjusting. Your bond to have some twinges. You did right to phone your clinic though to be on the safe side. Twinges should be normal unless they get extremely painful. Try not to worry and just enjoy it now :) your pregnant!!!!!!!!!! lol

Can I ask protocol you was on, long or short? x

Ann I still get both bad cramps in my uterus AND Ovary pain but I'm not surprised, I had thought it has long been back to normal in my ovaries after stims but a week ago at a scan I was shocked to see the empty follicles AS big as right after transfer!

aclio dont know what protocol i was on they didnt say i started 8th march with synarel had a few more days on it b4 stim 7th april then ec 19th and et 22nd

missama bloody hell know wonder u get pain, i had mild ohss but the clinic said its fine now, just ya worry about so much going wrong its hard not 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->