March/April IVF'ers

Mummy & Caline thanks for asking - i have had my review and am due to go on a short protocol next time so no long down reg period just a few days then straight into stims. Hopefully getting my schedule later this month when i start my 2nd normal period after the failed one.

Sabine, you are looking good so all the best for tomorrow!

Girls keep plugging away, theres nothing else for it!

So not long before the balls rolling again for you, Angel. Why do some clinics run short protocols and others don't? Its much quicker isn't it? My clinic have me down regging from day 21 of cycle for about 3 weeks! Takes forever!

Will you be having another FET? Did you have natural or medicated last time?Sorry it wasn't sucessful. :hugs::hugs: Lots of luck for this time :flower:

Angel - That's good to hear you'll be back on the road soon and can get straight into stims! Not having to DR is much better I think, horrible symptoms they give!!

Gd luck caline and all for testing tomorrow :) xx

My beta is tomorrow, still haven't POAS, still no symptoms. 8dp5dt. For those with BFP - did you all have symptoms in your 2WW?

only symptom i had or still have is sore boobs but i think its the progesterone

Hey everyone.

Well Im 8 days pdt from a day 5 blasto....:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!

I cant post much now but I tested at 6 this morning my heart was pounding I couldnt believe it when I saw the lines. Ive got a photo but Im in the library so cant post now but will at MILs later on. Its faint, but very much there which at day 8 is to be expected really. Trying to keep realistic and its not def til its confitrmed through blood but I cant help but feel so excited and happy!!

Be back later x x x

Wow, congrats ann, lynsey, and aphrodite!!! :happydance::happydance:

Caline - like others have said, you never know you could still be okay! Will be thinking of you!

Sabine - I had some symptoms, like peeing all the time and sore boobs (plus my veins got more pronounced)

Thanks for all your congratulations, I am still trying to take it all in! We did another test this morning just to be sure and will do another one tomorrow. I have been feeling yucky but I'm not going to complain!

I want to wish everyone good luck in your journey and thanks for all of your support xx

hi girlies im on shot number 5 of stimming. today im pretty uncomfortable. Feel swollen on my Ovs, headaches for past 2 days, just tender down there. I guess this is normal? Would I know if I have OHSS? I usually feel rough in the evening but today I've been uncomfortable all day.

Got my first scan tomo x

gdluck with scan 2mor mummy
caline gdluck with the testing 2mor fx u get a bfp x

Cant get onto photo bucket to upload photo :( not sure how I can upload it any other way. Ah well gonna test again tomorrow still doesnt feel real x x x

Aphrodite :happydance: well done you! W00t!!!

MummyIWannabe - are you drinking your liquids? 3 liters of water is what you should be aiming for to keep OHSS at bay. When is your first scan, tomorrow? I would say it is not but only your clinic can tell you. Feeling rough is normal. I have been out of breath, bloated and feeling dreadful since about day 3 of stims and then it never really subsided but it's for different reasons now :)

Caline -you ok babe?

Ok so i shall drink more! I've been drinking more than usual but I'm not a big drinker really. I'm peeing a lot! haha! My first scan is tomo and I'm really uncomfortable :( I expected it later on but not quite so early maybe I duno. Its reassuring to know how you felt, guess its all normal then! Ugh!

x

I'm out. :bfn: for me today which is OTD. It wasn't a shock. I was expecting it. The luck of the March/April thread ran out when it came to me :cry:

Positive things about BFN are:

I can start going swimming again this week :happydance:
I can treat this bl**dy thrush that I have had for a month :happydance:
I can stop taking cyclogest and might just sleep more that 5 hours a night :happydance:

Not all bad, hey?!

Sorry to hear that Caline, my thoughts are with you. Do you have a plan of attack or are you going to take some time off?
xx

awww caline, I hope you are ok, course you're not but I'm glad to see you're trying to look at some other positives. you poor thing having thrush for so long ugh that is just horrible! Don't know how you coped with that!

Hope you can jump back on the road again soon :) xx

I felt the same as u mummy don't worry its normal.if Ur struggling2drink,buy some really nice1s instead of just water or squash if it makes it easier that's what i did. miss ama congrats2u2!don't no if i said so yet. i tested again this morning+the line looks slightly fainter than it did yesterday so im freaking out. i want my blood test! how soon do they do it any1?

Aphrodite - try not to worry I'm sure it's fine, I'm not sure when they do blood test. Our clinic only does POAS I think. I'm thinking of you :)

Well I had my scan today. It went well

So far I have 16 follies most are between 10-11mm a couple are 13mm. Gota to continue with my usual 150 dose but consultant was pleased with progress

Back on weds to see and update.

Still uncomfortable today and the u/s dildo was very uncomfortable up there! Was really tender when he was doing it!! Really relieved that so far things are on track. Want these eggies out soon tho ugh its so uncomfortable

I cannot believe I'm typing this. I convinced myself it hadn't worked. I was wrong. 158....
Thank you guys so so much for your support
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"