March Testers!!!

Have you tested yet Alidravana? Today being the 17th and 10DPO...or will you wait until the weekend as planned?

ArmyWife did you have your ultrasound today? How did it go?

AFM....just chilling, it's CD14 but not due for O until about CD28....yawn.

Have you tested yet Alidravana? Today being the 17th and 10DPO...or will you wait until the weekend as planned?

I did test with a FRER and it looks like a BFN. I think I see something faint, but it's not showing up with the camera and I might be just imagining it lol. I am determined to hold out and not test until Saturday, lets see if I can do it.

Janey, I did have a follicular ultrasound today. It was kinda weird. I have one good follicle sitting at 2cm so I got a shot of pregnyl to help me ovulate tonight and given instructions for sex tonight, Thursday, and Saturday. The down part was that she couldn't even find the other ovary on the ultrasound. :/ I'm not sure what to think about that because she said they should have been able to see if but she couldn't find it.

Thank you for asking. Now is the wait. I go in next monday for labs to check the progesteren (sp?) levels.

They recommend I wait until the 31st at the earliest to do a HPT

How long is your cycle if you don't ovulate until CD 25? Just curious. New to all this tracking stuff. Wouldn't have a clue if it weren't for my MyDays app on my phone

Lemon, yesterday was my CD 14 too. :) looks like we are cycle buddies. How long is your cycle? Mine has changed the past two months from 28 days to 30 now..

Yay, cycle buddies! Mine sounds similar to yours - typically 28 to 30 days, but if I start to believe I may actually be pregnant, it'll switch to 34 days before AF comes just to mess with me. :)

Lemon, yesterday was my CD 14 too. :) looks like we are cycle buddies. How long is your cycle? Mine has changed the past two months from 28 days to 30 now..

Yay, cycle buddies! Mine sounds similar to yours - typically 28 to 30 days, but if I start to believe I may actually be pregnant, it'll switch to 34 days before AF comes just to mess with me. :)

omg right! I thought for sure I was going to get a BFP in Feb. :witch: was 10 days late! but got 3 BFNs and that's when I called to make a dr appointment. They tested and sure enough, BFN. that's when we started the fertility testing

That's the worst! I feel like I was totally regular right up until we started trying. I probably just wasn't paying attention before, but it's amazing how much significance every twinge takes on when you're trying and hoping.

exactly.

hope you have a successful cycle this time too :) you're O day should be here also cycle buddy

ArmyWife that's still great news about your follicle and the meds to make you ovulate very soon, good luck with the BD'ing! It only takes one good egg but I understand you're worried about your other ovary, for the moment just focus on the one that's about to push that little eggie out! I have my fingers crossed for you (& toes!)

My last cycle was 40 days & I'm pretty sure I O'd around CD27 as I got positive OPKs on CD26.

I had my first progesterone blood test last month to confirm ovulation. It was 40.9 nmol/L (which equates to 12.8 ng/mL). The guidelines here state ovulation occurred if between 8.5-110 nmol/L. So I'm happy with that result, just trying to increase my progesterone naturally as my AF was a bit light last time & just worried this means my lining isn't thick enough.

So I got a referral for a pelvic ultrasound too, I forgot to ask my doctor what CD is best for it. I'm seeing him tomorrow so will ask then. I'm assuming it's best just before O? It's to look at the uterus shape, lining thickness, follicles etc. I've never seen a GYN before or had that stuff looked at so am curious for the results.

Alidravana hang in there for the weekend testing!

Lemon Tree I'm so jealous - I would love a 28-30 day cycle! This 40 day stuff is killing me!!

ArmyWife that's still great news about your follicle and the meds to make you ovulate very soon, good luck with the BD'ing! It only takes one good egg but I understand you're worried about your other ovary, for the moment just focus on the one that's about to push that little eggie out! I have my fingers crossed for you (& toes!)

My last cycle was 40 days & I'm pretty sure I O'd around CD27 as I got positive OPKs on CD26.

I had my first progesterone blood test last month to confirm ovulation. It was 40.9 nmol/L (which equates to 12.8 ng/mL). The guidelines here state ovulation occurred if between 8.5-110 nmol/L. So I'm happy with that result, just trying to increase my progesterone naturally as my AF was a bit light last time & just worried this means my lining isn't thick enough.

So I got a referral for a pelvic ultrasound too, I forgot to ask my doctor what CD is best for it. I'm seeing him tomorrow so will ask then. I'm assuming it's best just before O? It's to look at the uterus shape, lining thickness, follicles etc. I've never seen a GYN before or had that stuff looked at so am curious for the results.

Thank you! You're right, I should try to focus just on the one that is ready right now. Pretty sure I O'd last night, the bad cramping and headache I had last night is gone. so FX

I'm glad your progesterone levels came back good! Another step hopefully towards :baby:

The pelvic ultrasound you mentioned sounds a lot like the vaginal ultrasound I had yesterday. If it is to look for those things I think they'll tell you to go in around O day.

FX for you!

Hey ladies it has been a bit since I logged on. I took a break for the tww and just tried not to think about it. But I wanted to update everyone, I had three negatives (day 9, 10, 12) and thought I was out but decided to test again yesterday and much to my shock I got a BFP!! After ten months of trying I'm still in shock over it! Not sure I believe it yet ��

What was your CD when you got your BFP?

Good luck everyone! I'm in the TWW now and never quite know what to do with myself. I'm need to find some new hobbies, or start meditating, or learn how to knit. I usually feel anxious the whole time which certainly isn't helping, but it's hard to not focus on something I care so much about! :shrug:

Good luck everyone! I'm in the TWW now and never quite know what to do with myself. I'm need to find some new hobbies, or start meditating, or learn how to knit. I usually feel anxious the whole time which certainly isn't helping, but it's hard to not focus on something I care so much about! :shrug:

:hugs: I know it's hard but we definitely need to find ways to keep our mind busy.

For me, I got my first job assignment for my new job.. eek!

I hope you find something to help you get distracted. <3

Thanks, FLArmyWife!

Congrats on your new job assignment! How soon do you start?

Unfortunately, the :witch: has shown for me today :cry:. This tells me that I need to try to symptom spot less, because I was positive that this cycle was going to be the one and that painful breasts does not equal automatic pregnancy. I learned though that I have a very short 24-25 day cycle and I seem to be ovulating on CD 11 or 12. So I am going to focus on lots of :sex: at the start of this next cycle.

I'm moving into the April thread but will keep an eye on this one to see how the rest of you are all doing. Lots of :dust: to those who still have to test!

Unfortunately, the :witch: has shown for me today :cry:. This tells me that I need to try to symptom spot less, because I was positive that this cycle was going to be the one and that painful breasts does not equal automatic pregnancy. I learned though that I have a very short 24-25 day cycle and I seem to be ovulating on CD 11 or 12. So I am going to focus on lots of :sex: at the start of this next cycle.

I'm moving into the April thread but will keep an eye on this one to see how the rest of you are all doing. Lots of :dust: to those who still have to test!

I'll b joining u in the April thread..the witch also stopped here....I say we kick her as so she stays away next month hehe

I'm with u lots and lots of bd

Thanks, FLArmyWife!

I did my first substitute assignment today. The only crappy part about subbing is you get a very last minute call. So the phone started ringing at 6am for shifts that started at 6:50.. It was a LONG 9 hour day but good to be back in a teaching position (I'm going to school to be a teacher.

Thanks, FLArmyWife!

I did my first substitute assignment today. The only crappy part about subbing is you get a very last minute call. So the phone started ringing at 6am for shifts that started at 6:50.. It was a LONG 9 hour day but good to be back in a teaching position (I'm going to school to be a teacher.

way to go!:thumbup:

i am waiting to hear back on my government background check so i can start subbing too! what grades do you sub for/what grade do you want to teach??

Thanks, FLArmyWife!

way to go!:thumbup:

i am waiting to hear back on my government background check so i can start subbing too! what grades do you sub for/what grade do you want to teach??

my degree focus is Prek-3.. today I had all elementary levels.. I was a "specials" teacher that went to different classroom and taught for 40 minutes before moving on to the next one

Well I know smylee and Alidravana have moved on to the April group due to arrival of the :witch:

Jump got a BFP :)

Lemon is still waiting to test..

Tankel, how about you?

Janeycat, have you scheduled your ultrasound yet? Have you reached O day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->