March Testers!!!

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all those who have gotten their BFP's :). I meant to join this thread earlier, but all our BD'ing this month has kept me pretty busy and I just am finally catching up on the March threads now.

I'm not entirely sure when I am going to test, because FF says I ovulated on March 7th but I don't think I did until March 11th. However this is only our second cycle trying, so I'm really just guessing on this stuff. So I'm either 2 or 6 dpo, but the good thing is that we've successfully BD'ed either 1-2 days before and after both of these dates. So I am crossing my fingers this is the one.

I also try not to symptom spot too much, since I was on the pill for so long, I'm still not sure what my 'typical' ovulation and AF symptoms are. However, I am feeling some cramping, a back ache and my boobs seem a bit sensitive (I don't remember this being an AF symptom prior to the pill).

I am going to test tomorrow, even though I know going by FF I will be only 7dpo but I am feeling a urge to POAS and since the stats of getting a BFP this early are low, I won't feel bad if I see a BFN. And then I am going to wait until March 21 (DH's bday) which would be 14 dpo if I can :).

Good luck to those testing in the near future!

The :witch: showed up this morning, 1 day late and with a vengance. I used to have really bad periods with cramping and really heavy but I haven't had one like that since coming off Mirena in November '14 (no periods on Mirena). I wish I just got a notice in the mail that said "Hey you're not pregnant". It's sorta like a slap in the face. I'm hoping since my cramps are so bad and it's so heavy that it's my hormones going back to "normal" since having Mirena for 3.5 years. Oh and DH is excited about SMEP this cycle lol.

Alidravana how long were you on the pill for and how long did it take for your cycle to get back to 27 days?

Kksquared sorry the witch showed up. I think you're right about a heavier AF being a sign your hormones are going back to normal. My AF this month was quite light (4 days technically but only really heavy in the first day) and I'm worried that my lining wasn't as thick as it should have been, although my progesterone blood test was in the middle range of normal which was good. I'm just going to keep taking my supplements and am booked in for a pelvic ultrascan later this month to check lining thickness and follicles etc.

Janeycat, I was on the pill from November 2006 - January 2015. My first cycle off the pill was only 25 days, but I think that's because my period always started about 4-5 days after my last pill of the pack. I did get a full and proper period. This cycle is looking like it may be another shorter cycle if FF is right on the ovulation day. I remember my period being quite consistent pre-pill.

I POAS this morning and I think my mind is playing tricks on me, because I think I see something really faint but I think it's just cause I want to see something. It's not showing up on the camera. I'm going to try to wait until next Saturday to test, but if I can't wait that long then I'm going to try again on 10 dpo which is March 17th.

Jenny

I'm guessing we will be testing late this month.
Due to ovulate any day/having a follicular ultrasound Tuesday so fingers are crossed.
Really hope it takes because I'm not sure how much heart break I can take right now.

Hey ladies it has been a bit since I logged on. I took a break for the tww and just tried not to think about it. But I wanted to update everyone, I had three negatives (day 9, 10, 12) and thought I was out but decided to test again yesterday and much to my shock I got a BFP!! After ten months of trying I'm still in shock over it! Not sure I believe it yet ��

Still waiting for o around here. Did AF finally arrive stiletto_mom?

Well I am 11dpo and still no signs of preggers just signs of that nasty witch coming. I tested this a.m and BFN ������ no luck of the Irish for us this month, Thiught we did good this month too, oh well more bd next month hehe the fun part!, bring it on April. Next month hubby and I are going away for a night of two during my green week. Hoping that being away will distress us some and we can just work on making that baby hehe. Good luck to all of you hoping to see more BFP. Baby dust to all!!

Hey ladies it has been a bit since I logged on. I took a break for the tww and just tried not to think about it. But I wanted to update everyone, I had three negatives (day 9, 10, 12) and thought I was out but decided to test again yesterday and much to my shock I got a BFP!! After ten months of trying I'm still in shock over it! Not sure I believe it yet ��

Congrats!

Congrats to all the new :bfps:s!!

Lots of :dust: on this thread! To the ladies still waiting, Hang in there your time is coming! i have a good feeling :)

Still waiting to AF shows up. Now CD36, AF was supposed to come at march 12. Had much CM. :/

Congrats klbp15!!

Hello, March testers! I'm on CD 14 and expect to test the last day of the month. Good luck to everyone!

Hello, March testers! I'm on CD 14 and expect to test the last day of the month. Good luck to everyone!

Lemon, yesterday was my CD 14 too. :) looks like we are cycle buddies. How long is your cycle? Mine has changed the past two months from 28 days to 30 now..

Lemon, yesterday was my CD 14 too. :) looks like we are cycle buddies. How long is your cycle? Mine has changed the past two months from 28 days to 30 now..

today (tuesday) is cd16 for me, so i think i'm close to you guys!:thumbup::friends:

FF says to test on the 27th, but that is 15dpo (assuming my crosshairs don't move!:wacko:) and i can tell you right now there's no way i will last until FIFTEEN dpo without a test!:rofl:

today (tuesday) is cd16 for me, so i think i'm close to you guys!:thumbup::friends:

FF says to test on the 27th, but that is 15dpo (assuming my crosshairs don't move!:wacko:) and i can tell you right now there's no way i will last until FIFTEEN dpo without a test!:rofl:

Lol I wouldn't be able to wait that long either. :happydance: goodvibes for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->