March Testers!!!

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I have just had the visit from the :witch: so February is not going to be the month of my :bfp: so I am hoping that March will bring me better luck! Anyone else going to be testing in March!!??

Hi!!

The witch should be joining me any minute. I have had cramps all day and keep expecting her to be here but no sign yet?? It's wierd because I never get cramps before she comes, only as she arrives? :witch: I've had BFNs for the last few days so I know I'm out! I'll likely be testing in the first week of March. Probably 3rd/4th!

Sorry to hear about your loss!

Hi! I'm going to be testing in March, AF is due 10th Feb then it will be my first cycle trying. FX for us! :)

I hoping to be a tester in March. I am waiting for my bleeding to stop after my recent miscarriage so I can hop back on the TTC train. :dust: :dust:

Hi!!

The witch should be joining me any minute. I have had cramps all day and keep expecting her to be here but no sign yet?? It's wierd because I never get cramps before she comes, only as she arrives? :witch: I've had BFNs for the last few days so I know I'm out! I'll likely be testing in the first week of March. Probably 3rd/4th!

Sorry to hear about your loss!

Hi Lottie

Thank you for your message. TTC after a loss is very difficult, but I need to try and keep my spirits up otherwise I just feel so awful. Any news on AF for you? How long have you been TTC? I am only into month 7 but it feels like its been forever as so many people around me are expecting, it breaks my heart knowing i could have been going through the experience with them :cry:I am thinking of trying the SMEP this month :) I will be testing the same time as you if AF doesn't show as I am due on feb 28th again.

Hi! I'm going to be testing in March, AF is due 10th Feb then it will be my first cycle trying. FX for us! :)

How exciting Meg! Welcome to the TTC boards! :flower:Wishing you lots of :dust: Definitely keep us updated!

I hoping to be a tester in March. I am waiting for my bleeding to stop after my recent miscarriage so I can hop back on the TTC train. :dust: :dust:

Hi tanekl. I am so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Such an awful time. Looking at your dates you probably got your BFP when I did (end of November time?). Glad to hear that you are hoping back onto the train again :flower:. Wishing you lots of :dust: I really hope that you get your rainbow soon :kiss:

Trying4first1, exactly i got my :bfp: at the end of November. I am anxious to start TTC. Miscarriages suck.:growlmad: FX that we all get sticky beans in March!:thumbup:

Hi girls

Trying - I cant imagine what it feels like. I hope you and tankel never have to go through that again! FX for sticky march beans :)

Its been almost 24hours since I last posted on here and still no sign of AF. The cramps lasted about 12 hours on and off then nothing! I still reckon Im out though. I dont feel pregnant at all. I just have this gut feeling AF is on her way even though I have no major PMS symptoms now.

Either way i shall continue to stalk this thread! I will keep you updated.

We have been ttc sine the beginning of December 2014. We basically had (not a lot of) unprotected sex then I got my period 2 weeks later so we were probably too late last cycle. This cycle I have been using OPKs and temping, and charting everything on Ovuview. I had a wierd cycle, probably out of the ordinary for me. My cycles are usually 33-35 days and now im on cd47 and actually had my positive opks on c33 lol strange.

Anyway keep us updated! I look forward to 4 weeks time when the testing will begin!! Good luck all!

Ugh long cycles are the worst when you are TTC. Mine were 40 days. I don't know what they will be like now...but it seemed like FOREVER waiting for one cycle to be done when some other people were already on their 2nd cycle. But when you are not TTC, long cycles rock. It's a trade off I guess.

Yup long cycles were great when I were younger! Now I wish I had short ones!

So cycle #2 ttc is over for me, the witch has arrived. :witch:
At least I know my luteal phase now, and that i get a temp drop 2 days before AF.

We dont know what method to use this cycle. Our options are:
1. Do what we did this cycle. It was our first cycle temping, opking etc so I feel im no longer amatuer and feel it might be beneficial to keep tracking my cycle.
2. SMEP
3. Drop all tools, go natural and 'see what happens'. Everyone says "relax! If you stop thinking about it, it will happen!"

What are you lot going to do this cycle? Hmm we cant decide lol

Yup long cycles were great when I were younger! Now I wish I had short ones!

So cycle #2 ttc is over for me, the witch has arrived. :witch:
At least I know my luteal phase now, and that i get a temp drop 2 days before AF.

We dont know what method to use this cycle. Our options are:
1. Do what we did this cycle. It was our first cycle temping, opking etc so I feel im no longer amatuer and feel it might be beneficial to keep tracking my cycle.
2. SMEP
3. Drop all tools, go natural and 'see what happens'. Everyone says "relax! If you stop thinking about it, it will happen!"

What are you lot going to do this cycle? Hmm we cant decide lol

When I got pregnant back in November, we did SMEP with pre-seed. That is what I am planning to do once AF arrives and I can get started. I am no good at temping but I do love me some opks.

Hi ladies I hope to be testing in March also!! I'm also waiting for my first af post d&c so hoping that comes by the beginning of March. Then it will be figuring out my cycles again. They were 28 days before my first mc, and then 23 days between my first and second D&cs. I'm pretty sure we will just dtd evey night once af returns lol. I'm hoping for my take home baby. But hope I can join you ladies for March testing :)

Trying4first1, exactly i got my :bfp: at the end of November. I am anxious to start TTC. Miscarriages suck.:growlmad: FX that we all get sticky beans in March!:thumbup:

I noticed we started TTC in the same month too. I felt so lucky conceiving so quickly only on the 4th cycle, shame it didn't work out for us both, MC do suck :growlmad: Like you I am feeling anxious, still just as much now we are into cycle 3 post MC. I am really hoping that we get our :bfp: this cycle :happy dance:
Ps- Im loving the OPKs too hehe

Sorry that the :witch: got you lottie :hugs:
Me and hubby are going to hop on the SMEP train this month as haven't tried this method yet. I have used OPKS but not temped yet. The relaxed approach didn't work for me last month so i feel like we need to up our game :thumbup:

I would say to go with you gut and how you are feeling at the time. Are you swaying towards a particular method more than the others?

Hi ladies I hope to be testing in March also!! I'm also waiting for my first af post d&c so hoping that comes by the beginning of March. Then it will be figuring out my cycles again. They were 28 days before my first mc, and then 23 days between my first and second D&cs. I'm pretty sure we will just dtd evey night once af returns lol. I'm hoping for my take home baby. But hope I can join you ladies for March testing :)

Welcome sunshine2014!:flower: I am sorry that you find yourself on the tic boards, but this is a great place you have come to for support. I am also sorry to hear that you have also suffered losses. I pray that you will get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:
I really hope that you can join us for March testing too! Please keep us updated. Wishing you lots of :dust:

Thanks for the baby dust!!!!!

I also got my second Bfp at the end of November. I was so happy!!!! I didn't find out until dec 30 that I had had another mmc. I didn't get my d&c until January 21. Looking forward to march now :)

That is a really long time. I have no idea when I lost the baby but I think it is kind of better that way. Idk why but it makes me better to think that I lost the baby around the time I started bleeding and not weeks before. It must be really hard to know a while before things get started. I don't know if I could deal with that.

Tankel - I think we will try SMEP. Ive heard good reviews, and it seems like it worked for you. I'm so sorry yours ended in MC - lets hope for a sticky one this time! I'm not expecting to ovulate for 3 weeks so that could be a lot of opks! I bought 100 ics half way through last cycle so I should be okay! Do you know when AF is due?

Trying - I think we will try the SMEP + temping. I feel like we would be wasting a month of learning about my cycle if I didnt temp.

Sunshine - Im sorry to hear about your losses. I hope your AF comes soon. Also praying for a sticky bean for you :) good luck!

We should all do SMEP om this thread and hope it's a lucky one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->