• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Hiya ladies,

Hope ya don't mind me jumping in a bit late didn't realise there was a new thread!

Dream can you put me down for 18th of may plz for now! Just I haven't ovulated yet so that day could change by a day or two either way! But I will update as soon as I've ovulated with the correct date!

I'm CD13! Ewcm but beg opk should ovulate in next couple of days. xx

Good luck everyone xx

Motherofcorgi - that rise is spectacular. lol

AFM: CD24/7DPO. I'm feeling pretty indifferent about this cycle at the moment. No idea if this is going to be the one or not. Trying not to get my hopes up. I restocked on all my IC strips earlier this month so I'll have no control to wait. I'll likely start tomorrow at 8DPO.

The list is up to date ladies, let me know if I missed anyone.

So, I know it's not May yet, and I totally didn't expect this, but....can you see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 29
Co - I definitely see a shadow! Hopefully it's the start of something.

Cofoster, I do see something! Test again soon!

Welcome to all the new additions to the board this month.

TB - best of luck beggining IVF! Big hugs your way.

AFM - Only CD7 currently. Day 3 of Femara (CD5-9 pills). Starting OPKs on CD10, will either start BD-ing on CD10/11. We leave for Jamaica the morning of CD13, so we should at least have some extra FUN BD-ing this month! :winkwink: FX

I'm not sure which day, but I'll be testing early may. Unfortunately my :bfp: don't tend to happen till close to 6 weeks.

So i had positive opks starting Saturday and all day Sunday and today gone! I'm so hopeful for ti this cycle! I can't temp so im just going to call tomorrow 1dpo. Lol can't wait until mothers day!
I know its way too early but i felt nauseous early morning and my coffee is sooo not appealing to me right now.

Co: I see it!! Close enough to May :hugs: FX it gets darker

Getting close to May, ladies! Spreading so much baby dust all over this thread!!!

So, I know it's not May yet, and I totally didn't expect this, but....can you see anything?

I can see something. Is it pink irl?
I didn't make it to May either lol. Even tho I put May 4th as my testing date, I caved this evening.
Tempted to say I can see a shadow but realistically, I'm only 7 dpo and it's not fmu so probably just line eye.

Anyone displaying any symptoms yet?
I had loads of heart palpitations today, which was a symptom for me back in February. Strange symptom but not that uncommon according to Doctor Google.

I can't really tell irl if it's pink because it's so so faint. That being said, it showed up right away (the dye actually paused a bit as it passed over the line). I'm just hoping tomorrow's test is darker and this is real. Still a bit in disbelief. Even with ovulating earlier than I expected and missing my surge altogether, I'd have to be super early...either 9 or 10dpo unless my last AF wasn't really AF somehow (it WAS weird, but I chalked that up to my chemical).

As far as symptoms, I've had some unusual breast soreness for this time in my cycle, wild dreams for about a week, and today I woke up a little sick to my stomach and get nauseous easily (though with all the flooring fumes currently in our house that's not surprising). I've also been crampy and bloated today. I really don't put much stock in symptoms though, especially this early, because I've had them all before and nothing ever came of them.

Good luck for testing tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing your new test x

Don't think I can hold out till May 7th. I am 5-6 dpo now i believe. I had my IUD removed in Feb and my cycles seem to still be a little off. This cycle seemed to be more "normal." I believe I ovulated on CD14 and according to my calendar af isn't to show face till May 9 or 11 (fx she doesn't show at all) How soon did you all start testing?

mind if i join? I'm not actively TTC but am finding myself in the TWW :blush: AF is due sometime this week and I think Im around 9/10 dpo

I wasn't even thinking about the possibility of being preggo but the last couple days I've been fatigued and super emotional which is out of the norm for me. There have also been a couple times when ive had to break DS2 (15 mo.) off nursing because of sensitivities (tmi but i basically lost sensation when DS1 was nursing LOL). So then I started thinking and realized we DTD a couple times close to O (pull out). While I think its unlikely to be preggo and my "symptoms" are a result of DS2 drastically slowing night nursing (meaning abnormal hormone fluctuations), it's stuck in my head and I need to let it out!

Sending everyone :dust: this coming month!

How's everyone getting on then? Can't believe it's May already! Tested this morning but with SMU. BFN. Going to hold off now to the 6th when AF is due. Maybe I didn't ovulate early as my LP is usually only 12 days and I would be 13dpo now if I did ovulate early. After this cycle I'm gonna take OPKs! 5 more days wait on AF so I will soon know. Guessing I must be 7dpo just so negative test is expected anyway! Logged my data into FF just symptoms and stuff and it put me as having dtd the day before predicted ovulation day so FX.

Lol! Unfortunately I don't think it's very accurate. I spent the day with my parents and had quite a bit to drink, and as a result had a fitful night of sleep. I will probably discard that super high one :blush:
Motherofcorgi - that rise is spectacular. lol

AFM: CD24/7DPO. I'm feeling pretty indifferent about this cycle at the moment. No idea if this is going to be the one or not. Trying not to get my hopes up. I restocked on all my IC strips earlier this month so I'll have no control to wait. I'll likely start tomorrow at 8DPO.

The list is up to date ladies, let me know if I missed anyone.

It's officially May. Happy testing everyone. I tested FMU this morning at 8DPO even though AF isn't due until next Tuesday (May 8th). Wild and early, I know. Anyways BFN as expected. I'll be testing daily now until AF or BFP.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-01 at 8.29.00 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-01 at 8.29.00 AM.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back