• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

I am possibly 3 dpo but honestly the way my temps are going I am not even sure I ovulated now. I have been sleeping terribly though so not sure they are even accurate. I am ready to fall asleep right at my desk today. How is everyone else? Sorry to hear about your DH Jessie. He should not be talking to you like that. Reminded me of my EX. ehhh

I'm so tired and have felt nauseous yesterday morning and today. My breasts and nipples are usually agony by now but this time around they don't hurt at all? Though I keep getting shooting pains through them especially my left breast and tingly feelings in both. I still want a baby but the timing seems bad. Maybe my OH is just scared at the thought of having a baby? I'm not sure.

Jessie - Just make sure you "settle" things otherwise I think it will come back to haunt you if you just try to let it go. I could be wrong, but just my advice!

I would be testing if I was you. I have no control, though! :haha: I would if I didn't have a ton of cheapies.

For me.. nothing really. Some aching down below at times. Been tired a lot the last few days, but that really isn't abnormal for me. I'm leaning towards not being pregnant. So I expect AF to show this weekend. I'll get to stay here with everyone, though. Since I will be able to test later in the month.

Happy Friday Everyone

I'm CD21 and 4DPO. It's too early to have much of anything going on. I'm just going to take it easy this weekend and start testing Tuesday. 8DPO and May 1st just sounds like a good day to start. I have a bijillion cheapies so testing early is almost a necessity for me. I can't control myself.

AF showed a bit early so CD1. I'm thinking my cycles are still regulating and since I'm still BFing at times it probably doesn't help. My luteal phase was only 9 days this time. Set me for May 24th.

Sorry about af AliJo x good luck for later in May :dust:

Jessie, so sorry you are going through all of that :hugs:

So with my weird cycle I am Cd29 or 32.....6/7dpo. Not noticing too much which is actually a good sign for me lol. My ics came today and since I hadnt peed for 4 hours I did one :blush: I really need more self control! It said delivery would be Tuesday which I was quite happy with but they came early!!!!! :haha: I will try and have more self control....esp since this weird cycle is probably not even any good!

Good luck everyone:dust:

Popping over from the April group as I'm CD 1 here. Two days earlier than expected and I'm feeling a bit down. My cycle before DD was a solid 27-28 days. She's 2.5 and I'm lucky if I get 26 days. I feel like that's so short. I think my luteal phase is ok though? So this month I'd like to try temping and using fertility friend but it's really hard finding a thermometer that's.rated decently well. What do you all use? I'll be ordering it on Monday. I might nab some OPKs as well. What cheapie pregnancy test.do you order? This month I only used first signal cheapies and frer and I have two frer left I want to save. Anyone else feel like they can't trust their body now after having gotten their cycle back after first baby? I never had sore breasts never had cramping. That's how I knew I was pregnant. Now. My breasts hurt more the week before and I have worse cramps than on my ACTUAL cycle. What the heck?!

CD 17 for me and I am spotting pink. I feel waves of nausea this morning and have cramping on and off in my back. I think I might be out guys. Depo might have really screwed me up this time lol! I will let you know for sure once this light pink spotting turns red!

Popping back in.

Jessie, I'm so sorry that you're going through all of that. Maybe counseling could help in the future? It never hurts.

I believe I was a day off earlier and am now 3dpo. I've been super tired yesterday and today, but I haven't been sleeping well so I'm attributing it to that. The only thing that's been super abnormal for me is that my breasts are really itchy. Like that dry- tight skin itch if that makes sense. I'm applying lotion like a nutcase. Not really sure where that's coming from, I assume its too early for any symptoms.

Jessie it's totally normal to feel anxious or doubtful about everything/ anything surrounding pregnancy. Even with all our science, pregnancy, birth, and child rearing are still such mysteries that everyone has to figure out on their own by experiencing it. I'm sorry you're going through all of that though. :hugs:

Jessie - sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. As if ttc isn't stressful enough!!

Dream143r - I'm the same dpo as you! I fully intend to try and wait until 11 dpo but I'll probably cave and start testing around 8dpo too lol

Shelby - I've started temping this month too. I bought a femometer off Amazon. It wasn't cheap but it's really good, so simple to use.

Jessie - Just make sure you "settle" things otherwise I think it will come back to haunt you if you just try to let it go. I could be wrong, but just my advice!

I would be testing if I was you. I have no control, though! :haha: I would if I didn't have a ton of cheapies.

For me.. nothing really. Some aching down below at times. Been tired a lot the last few days, but that really isn't abnormal for me. I'm leaning towards not being pregnant. So I expect AF to show this weekend. I'll get to stay here with everyone, though. Since I will be able to test later in the month.

Just ordered cheapies! So when they come I'll be starting testing! Should be here by Tuesday and by then I could either be 12dpo or 6dpo. If BFN I'll wait a few more days incase I did ovulate later as 6dpo will be way too early but 12dpo should pick up if I am! FX! OH has been speaking to me but no mention of that big fight. Not sure whether to bring it up or let him!

AF showed a bit early so CD1. I'm thinking my cycles are still regulating and since I'm still BFing at times it probably doesn't help. My luteal phase was only 9 days this time. Set me for May 24th.

Hope you're lucky at the end of the month! How long have you been off BC? I've been off from November and only noticed EWCM for the first time this cycle!

Popping back in.

Jessie, I'm so sorry that you're going through all of that. Maybe counseling could help in the future? It never hurts.

I believe I was a day off earlier and am now 3dpo. I've been super tired yesterday and today, but I haven't been sleeping well so I'm attributing it to that. The only thing that's been super abnormal for me is that my breasts are really itchy. Like that dry- tight skin itch if that makes sense. I'm applying lotion like a nutcase. Not really sure where that's coming from, I assume its too early for any symptoms.

Thank you! I've had itchy breasts too! And a weird shooting pain through them!

Thanks everyone! Appreciate it! Hopefully it's just a bad blip and he will be fine after a wee break away!

7 DPO .... I feel terrible. lol. Woke up feeling hungover, have been having cramps and back ache since 5dpo, sleeping terribly and a headache that won't go away. I looked back on my pregnancy charting from #1 & it seems that I had basically the same symptoms since 5 dpo with #1 too. Hopefully this is a good omen and things work out!.. If not - it's cruel. lol. If I wake up tomorrow feeling fine again - then I will chalk it up to just having a bad day!. Going to try to wait out testing - so may test May 2nd otherwise AF should arrive by May 3.... Good luck to all!!

Good luck to everyone in the tww!

I had my follicle check today. Dr. thinks I should O in 3 days or so. No trigger this cycle. I have never actually ovulated without a trigger, so I'm curious to see how this cycle goes.

Jessie - I haven't been on it since.. like.. a year ago maybe. I was on the mini pill while I was breastfeeding. I decided to just stop the pill. I don't like what it does to me. My cycles didn't start to return till the beginning of the year. They were MIA due to breastfeeding. Still a bit different and it could be because I'm still breastfeeding some.

Thanks Minnie! DH and I talked for awhile today when he got home and we agreed to wait on doing anything extra for a few months. We just started ttc number 2 so we are going to try to be more laid back for a few months. I'm going to try really hard to wait until day of af before testing this month which could be 22nd-23rd. Here's hoping!

Jessie - I haven't been on it since.. like.. a year ago maybe. I was on the mini pill while I was breastfeeding. I decided to just stop the pill. I don't like what it does to me. My cycles didn't start to return till the beginning of the year. They were MIA due to breastfeeding. Still a bit different and it could be because I'm still breastfeeding some.

Ahh yes probably is due to breastfeeding! Hopefully regulates soon then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->