• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

May 1
NoodleHelm

Today's your day. Don't forget to update us. GL!!

Well, testing early was a bad idea lol. Maybe yesterday's tests were more sensitive. Maybe not...maybe they were both just bad. Seems odd to have two bad tests in a row though you know? Today's tests were stark white.

Bbs sore today, nothing much else going on.

Happy May!

Quite a few of us testing already! Feel so tired constantly still! Don't have any reason to be atm either! Other than that, I'm urinating lots and my boobs are sore but that's quite normal for me in my tww!

Dream, can you update me for May 14th? I got positive OPKs yesterday.

I'm supposedly 1dpo today too but have felt nothing and my surge is going down on my opks too. I surged so bad my test line took 90% of the control line aways. I think my body tried really hard but maybe didn't release an eggy.

FX for us all :dust:

FX for some pretty BFPS Dream!!!

Co: I hope those test come around again. Don't think its normal to get two lines then none. FX!!

Im saying 1dpo too murph! I've been eating bananas like crazy. They alone sound so yummy at all times.

It's the start of the busy season for me, and I haven't been spending as much time on the forums as well because we're technically not TTC at the moment and I'm just still sort of "blah" after last cycle's MC.

I'm 10dpo, not much to report, just the usual 2ww symptoms and temperature patterns.

I hope May treats everyone well! Hoping for lots of BFPs.
:dust:

It's the start of the busy season for me, and I haven't been spending as much time on the forums as well because we're technically not TTC at the moment and I'm just still sort of "blah" after last cycle's MC.

I'm 10dpo, not much to report, just the usual 2ww symptoms and temperature patterns.

I hope May treats everyone well! Hoping for lots of BFPs.
:dust:

So sorry Dill! FX you conceive again quickly!

OMG - I broke down and tested one day early. :) I've felt "pregnant" since late last wk, but haven't tested until tonight. AF due Weds or Thurs. Today I was 11 DPO. Hoping for this to be a sticky one! Baby dust to everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_20180501_195654.jpg
    IMG_20180501_195654.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 11
OMG - I broke down and tested one day early. :) I've felt "pregnant" since late last wk, but haven't tested until tonight. AF due Weds or Thurs. Today I was 11 DPO. Hoping for this to be a sticky one! Baby dust to everyone!

congrats on your :bfp: !!!!!!

Congrats Kiki

AFM - woke up to AF today. So CD1 and cycle #11. I have another shot in may. Can you put me down for 28th please

That's awesome Kiki, congratulations. First BFP of the thread. Fx for many more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->