MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Just popping in! My Temps have been very flat the first half of my cycle which they have never been before! I'm hoping that means my hormones are more stable than they have been in the past. I'm expecting to O any day now (cd18). The waiting is hard! Lol this is my first month tracking in a while.

I think I was right in planning this weekend!!! Last test is from this morning. We dtd last night and we'll do it tonight and one time before I leave in the morning. Oh my gosh I'm so excited

Attachments

• 1524918504160482422693.jpg
    1524918504160482422693.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 12
Had a slight temp shift today so it looks like I may be 1dpo today. Here's to hoping that I actually ovulated on my own and the 2ww. At least I'll have tons and tons to distract me this time!!! I also had some very light spotting again today.

This is our month!! I got a darker opk tonight. I'm so excited. I've been crampy today mainly on the right side but a little on the left too.
How are you ladys?

Please move me from May 1st to May 26th. AF just showed up for me, so on to a new cycle.

I am completely new to this site so not sure how everything works but excited to be joining everyone. I am currently on cycle #3 ttc and plan to test May 7th.

Hi. Please put me on the list. OPK was positive today. If AF doesn't beat me to it, I'll be testing on 13th May, exactly one year after my last BFP with my little one that I lost at 14 weeks. I'm really hoping I get my rainbow January baby.

I’m 9dpo today according to my positive opk and phone app. So far not many symptoms but I’ve had a lot of creamy CM and some very light cramping for the last couple of days. For two days I’ve had some dry nausea and today I’ve have a small amount of brown spotting upon wiping. My usual period symptom of acne hasn’t shown up either and usually at this time of the month I have HUGE spots so fingers crossed these are all good signs x

Either I'm 10dpo or 5dpo and today I am absolutely exhausted. Nearly fell asleep so many times in work today. And my breasts are extremely sensitive. They've never been this sore before! Even driving over a speed bump in my car made them ache! I'm hopeful this is my month! I really hope I'm 10dpo because then I'll know these are really symptoms!

Please add me to 6th May. 12 DPO. AF 2 days late! Stay away witch!!! FX everyone

Hi ladies. I’m not joining in the May thread as I will be starting my first IVf cycle this month but I am coming to wish you all :dust: and cheer you on!

In the event your cycle doesn’t fall in with May I started a June thread. Hopefully you all get your BFP though and won’t need it!

Do any of you know much about temping? I've been doing it for the first time this cycle but not really seeing what I expected.
How important is it that the temperature is taken at exactly the same time every day? Ive seen a definite increase but my line at 6 dpo is barely above the coverline.....

Minnie- it’s pretty important to stay consistent in timing. Your BBT can vary throughout the day. Since this is your first cycle temping you’re just getting a baseline of your average. The most important thing you should see in your chart by the time you finish your cycle is a clear follicular phase (from AF-Ovulation) and a clear temp spike for ovulation followed by higher temps until AF.

Temping doesn't work for me. It's all over the place.. I'm guessing because I get woke up a lot at night.

CD 3 here.. ugh.. Although AF is already done.. woo!! Was pretty short this time. Barely even had any bleeding today.. so really it was like 2.5 days long if that.

Please add me to May 14! Thanks and fx for all in the TWW. Baby dust all around!

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I thought I'd start the May testing thread. Let me know your testing date and we will get you added to the list.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

May 1
NoodleHelm
junbait

May 2
kiki1234
mush23

May 3
Nixnax
BabyBrain80

May 4
MinnieMcMoose
Harley2015

May 5
ExcitedLemons
Dill
HopefulMama33

May 6
Jessie7003

May 7

May 8
Dream143r
Bre1990
Ersurgeongirl

May 9

May 10
FTale
Hoping4numbr3

May 11

May 12
co_fostermom
Murphsmurph

May 13
crusherwife44

May 14

May 15

May 16

May 17

May 18

May 19
mrsmummy2
svcaraher

May 20
Poppiebug

May 21

May 22
LuLu_TTC

May 23

May 24
AliJo

May 25

May 26

May 27

May 28

May 29

May 30

May 31

TBD
mdscpa
mrsmummy2
Motherofcorgi
ja14
ToriTami

Do any of you know much about temping? I've been doing it for the first time this cycle but not really seeing what I expected.
How important is it that the temperature is taken at exactly the same time every day? Ive seen a definite increase but my line at 6 dpo is barely above the coverline.....

It’s not uncommon to see a dip at 5-6DPO. This is generally cause but an estrogen surge, it should rise again after.

Well I’m out already 😞 AF arrived four days early

Cheapies arrived today! Think I'll test tomorrow and then if negative wait about 5 days incase I ovulated the second time rather than the first time I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->