• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

kiki1234 - I love it! CONGRATS. Our first :bfp: kicking us off to a good start.

CD26 & 9DPO - BFN. Still lots of time. AF not due until next Tuesday. Trying not to over analyze my temp spike this morning. It happened many times before at this stage of the TWW, still gets me a little hopeful every time though. I think my progesterone just peaks around this half way point.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-02 at 8.28.18 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-02 at 8.28.18 AM.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations on BFP's xx

Big hugs for those who got af xx

And good luck to all still waiting xx

As for me still no ovulation yet now cd15 and hopefully I'll ov tomorrow as I only have 1 opk left! And ain't buying no more. xx

I had a faint positive on a cheapie yesterday evening (I wanted a drink with dinner, so much for that) and it is confirmed with a nice :bfp: on a FRER this morning. Talk about SHOCKED. Now the waiting game to see if this one sticks! Pregnancy #4 this year, #11 overall. Come on, baby!

Untweaked! DH had doubts about last night's squinter on the IC, but there's no denying this. :lol:

Attachments

• 20180502_075133.jpg
    20180502_075133.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 25
:hugs: Still time Dream and Minnie FX for you both
Good luck on surging Jessica!!!

Dill..awwww..Congrats :happydance::happydance: Sticky dust your way

Co: How are you doing?

FX for everyone waiting on that rainbow :dust:

Question, has anyone been stuck in Peak mode before? Did you ovulate? My opk has looked like this since smu Monday morning I do not have my usual defined temp rise. I just threw in those 97.3 temps because that's what my temp normally is before O: FRER OPK

Attachments

• copy of test.jpg
    copy of test.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Kiki and Dill! So Exciting!

8 DPO, haven't tested yet. I do have a bunch of cheapies, so I might start tomorrow just for fun.

Good luck to all!

Dill!!!!!! ZERO denying that!!! C O N G R A T S !!!!!

Let me know if/when you're comfortable to be marked as a :bfp:

Hi ladies, hope it's okay if I join? :flow:

AF should be due for me around 9/10th but not too sure so gonna try and hold off on testing til 11th but we'll see if that happens :haha:

Congrats on the BFPs so far, really sorry for those who got AF and FX'd for baby dust for us all x

Dill!!!!!! ZERO denying that!!! C O N G R A T S !!!!!

Let me know if/when you're comfortable to be marked as a :bfp:

If I can get through the weekend without losing it, I'll call it official. For now, I'm in limbo, and it's terrifying.

Dill <3 sending hugs and strength. You got this! Trust your body and your rainbow baby.

Thank you, Alli! I'm trying to just keep calm and zen about it, at least as well as I can.

I am struggling with my first food craving, though. I feel like I could eat a million BLTs!

MMMMMM a blt sounds so good LOL.

I totally got my first food craving yesterday. Well my first weird one, I have craved steak (which is normal I like steak) and citrus (also normal I like oranges) but yesterday I craved watermelon!!! I don't even like watermelon lol

:lol: I sympathize, Alli! I tend to crave hamburgers while I'm pregnant, big fat meaty ones that taste super beefy. Just typing that out made me gag. :rofl: I can't stand really meaty burgers and rarely eat burgers at all, but oh man, I couldn't get enough with DS.

Cramps and sore back. AF due Sunday. Think she might be coming but FX she stays away!

Congrats on the BFPs! Starting the month off right. :)

I&#8217;m still waiting around for O. We&#8217;ve been consistently BDing every other day, but now I have a UTI :( since that puts BDing on hold, I went to the clinic for antibiotics. The visit cost me $110. Ugh! Better clear up fast lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->