• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Looks like it's time to join the May thread. Period is finally gone and I started OPKs today for good measure. FF has me Oing on the 10th and I have a doctor appointment on the 16th to talk about fertility testing. She didn't tell me we couldn't try naturally so we're going to give it one last go before the appointment.

Can I be added to the 24th? If that changes I'll update, but pretty sure we won't know until my period due date.

what brand IC is everyone using? I bought a kit that had both LH test and HCG test. After reading the information in the pamphlet it says the HCG test can't detect pregnancy till 1 day after missed period. When I google it makes it seem like you can test before hand. Any one else use easy@home pregnancy test and get a BFP before period?

I've used the easy@home midstream tests and gotten positives. Ultimately, it depends on the miu detection level, when you implant, and how quickly your hcg rises.

I've used the easy@home midstream tests and gotten positives. Ultimately, it depends on the miu detection level, when you implant, and how quickly your hcg rises.

do you know where I find the miu information on the test i have? Would it be on the box or the instructions?

Not sure. Mine was only listed on the Amazon page for the product. The midstreams are 25miu, though, which is pretty standard.

Congrats Kiki and Dill. :wohoo: FX for a sticky baby.

AFM - still waiting to O like usual. :coffee:

10 dpo BFN.
Last time, I didn't get a hint of a BFP until 11 dpo and it wasn't for sure until 12 dpo, so I'm still in the game at the moment. Temp is still high but I'm starting to feel a little crampy so not holding out too much hope.

Congrats Dill! I really hope this is your rainbow baby.

Not sure. Mine was only listed on the Amazon page for the product. The midstreams are 25miu, though, which is pretty standard.

It was on the webpage. Thanks for the advice. It also says 25miu. This waiting game is hard

I got the easy@home ones this cycle too. First opks ive really used and worked great for ovulation. Have yet to see how they do for pregnancy. Hope they give us all bfps! !). I have frers as soon as i think i see something on those.
Hows everyone feeling?

jlmeans0422 - Easy@Home OPKs are great, always detect my surge. I've never gotten a BFP but I've seen lots of women post about how crappy their HGC tests are. Taking several days to show a positive after they've gotten clear positives on other brands.

mdscpa - Hope your O comes soon!!

Cd27-10dpo, bfn. Itty bitty temp drop today. Nothing of concern. No sore BBs yet but they're full. Excited about my appointment this afternoon. Really hope my RE sets me up for monitoring my next cycle. FX!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-03 at 8.41.11 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-03 at 8.41.11 AM.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
Well you can mark me down as a bfn and then then the :witch: arrived shorty afterwards.

I'm really struggling just now, it's been such a rough few months and I just feel so done with all of this. I've had a good cry and got some emotions out. I just keep thinking back to my scans in December, I saw my wee babies heart beat and I'm finding it a bit hard to get over. It's taken so long for things to get back to normal and
I feel a total failure. I know it's normal to feel like this when af arrives and chances are in a few days I will be back to preparing my opks etc. But right now I feel defeated, angry. I did think this was my last go for a while or forever....

Sorry, rant over xx I may get to test again this month but that's tbd. Thanks xx

Dill congratulations sweetie, I have everything crossed that this is your sticky one.....boy ots hard t o typ witih crissed fungers ;)
:dust:

BabyBrain80 - I'm so sorry. I've been there. The overwhelming emotions and good cries. Take all the time you need and we're always here to listen to a good vent when you need it. It really doesn't get any easier. :hugs:

I thought AF showed up early but it looks like not. Can you move me to May 6th? That's when I can actually expect AF as it seems I ovulated earlier than I originally thought and just missed my surge.

Thanks dream :hugs:

It was weird this morning. I got up and took a test and I watched it as I took a shower. I squinted at it in the shower but looked bfn. then when I got out I realised my period was starting......the song on the radio at that moment was "meant to be" by Bebe Rexha (feat Florida Georgia Line) never heard it or of them before but it was weird. "If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be, baby, just let it be..." Gave me goosebumps!

Omg dill!!! So happy for you. I really hope this little one sticks

I'm so sorry BabyBrain80. Just hang in there. Your time will come.

Babybrain...I've had that song stuck in my head for two days! Small world. It will be your time soon <3

Hang in there Babybrain, you're in good company with those feelings. It's hard isn't it? Having all your hopes pinned on a little line, and then having them dashed x

I've never used the easy@home OPKs, but the midstream hpt's weren't too bad. I would definitely choose them over Wondfo, or the cheapies that came with my Babii brand OPKs.

BabyBrain, I understand completely how you feel. This is my 11th pregnnacy overall, the 4th since we started TTC #2. After last month's MC, I sobbingly told DH that I can't do it anymore and that I wanted to put TTC on hold (possibly permanently) while I try to figure out what's going on to cause all my losses. It's exhausting, and losses can really wear you down and do a number on your mental and physical health. Maybe take a break, even if it's just for a cycle or two, and give yourself some more time to grieve. <3

AFM, thank you all for the well-wishes for this unexpected surprise. I am really hoping this is finally it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->