• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Ftale... Confident and hopeful.. Been praying for this specific month for almost a year. Which means if im wrong ill be extra devastated.
But even hubs is super confident. Even though he always is lol. But seeing ovulation strips pos at the perfect time helped!

Ftale... Confident and hopeful.. Been praying for this specific month for almost a year. Which means if im wrong ill be extra devastated.
But even hubs is super confident. Even though he always is lol. But seeing ovulation strips pos at the perfect time helped!

:hugs: awww....Please God let this be it.

Can you change my name kmumof2 to mum2cubs... apparently I had another account and forgot �� hopefully that's pregnancy brain lol. I'm testing may 11th. Thank you!!

HAHAHA...getting a quickie in IS hard...we let her play roblox longer than usual so we know she won't bother us :blush:

:haha: I will "deprive" them of some of their favorite things then give them to them to try to get a moment!

I would like to be added for May 5th if that’s okay :) I was apart of the April thread but it seems a large majority have moved over here so I would like to join. I will be testing tomorrow morning!

Well today I am 9dpo, I tested this morning and got a BFN but not fully giving up hope. If af comes this month it could be the 9th or 11th.

Can I upload my pictures from my camera gallery on my phone?

Well today I am 9dpo, I tested this morning and got a BFN but not fully giving up hope. If af comes this month it could be the 9th or 11th.

Can I upload my pictures from my camera gallery on my phone?

9dpo is super early! Implantation occurs between 6dpo-12dpo, with the average being 9-10dpo. It takes 2-4 days (on average) for hcg to reach testable levels once implantation occurs. You have lots of time yet to get your bfp!

And yes, you can! Click the "go advanced" button under your text typing box and you'll be given all the advanced feature buttons. The paperclip icon is the one you need. :)

Dill - have you taken anymore tests? How's your line looking?

Dill - have you taken anymore tests? How's your line looking?

I've been doing one IC a day (in the afternoons) and the line progression has been great so far! Feeling super nervous about today's test for some reason, but I won't be taking it for a few hours yet. I have progression pics up in my TTC journal if you want to take a peek! :) The photos never do the real-life tests justice, but it gives you a good enough idea.

I'm stuck with the super crappy ICs because I didn't restock on nicer ones because we weren't TTC this cycle. :lol: But I'm excited, because last cycle, these particular tests never went beyond super squinters, and they're nice and dark this time!

So my sore boobs and nipples that disappeared the other day have returned extremely sore and sensitive. Not sure if I remember this from a previous cycle. Usually they are sore for a while then stops but wow this time it's so bad they ache. However cramping has started on my right side so maybe it's just my AF coming, who knows!

So my sore boobs and nipples that disappeared the other day have returned extremely sore and sensitive. Not sure if I remember this from a previous cycle. Usually they are sore for a while then stops but wow this time it's so bad they ache. However cramping has started on my right side so maybe it's just my AF coming, who knows!

I’ve been cramping on my left side all day as well /: I’m just praying it’s a little bean burying in there! When are you resting?

I’ve been cramping on my left side all day as well /: I’m just praying it’s a little bean burying in there! When are you resting?

I've taken a few cheapies so far but BFN. Haven't used FMU though. Was going to take one first thing this morning but slept in so going to test tomorrow and pray it's BFP! How about yourself? Any symptoms?

Dill- thank you for the information. I will try going forward. I haven't gotten to frustrated about the BFN yet because I do know it's early. Just waiting not so patiently for things to progress 1 way or another. My LH surge was April 25th and we did the bd the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 26th fx we really timed everything right and this is our month.

What is everyone else doing to pass the time?

Thanks FTale and Good luck I'm sure I spoke to you on another thread on here before now! xx

I am absolutely exhausted! If I'm not pregnant I really don't know how I'll cope if and when I do conceive lol! Eyes have been burning yesterday and today it's awful!

jl - The TWW really is the worst!!! Hang in there and try to keep busy. :)

I've taken a few cheapies so far but BFN. Haven't used FMU though. Was going to take one first thing this morning but slept in so going to test tomorrow and pray it's BFP! How about yourself? Any symptoms?

I’ve taken a few cheapies as well and all BFN too, but the most recent I took yesterday afternoon and swear I saw a glimmer of something. I’ll be testing tomorrow morning as well! So far I’ve had extremely sore bb’s, exhaustion has set in, and I’ve been pretty nauseous and overall annoyed 😂 If I’m not pregnant then idk what’s wrong with me :shrug:

I’ve taken a few cheapies as well and all BFN too, but the most recent I took yesterday afternoon and swear I saw a glimmer of something. I’ll be testing tomorrow morning as well! So far I’ve had extremely sore bb’s, exhaustion has set in, and I’ve been pretty nauseous and overall annoyed 😂 If I’m not pregnant then idk what’s wrong with me :shrug:

I feel the exact same! So tired it's unbelievable! I haven't had any shadows! Just took another cheapie on an hour hold I have no idea why I thought it would be positive.

So I might be getting somewhere. Still negative opk, but light pink CM. Could that be a sign of ovulation? CD 25 for me, I have a longer cycle.

So I might be getting somewhere. Still negative opk, but light pink CM. Could that be a sign of ovulation? CD 25 for me, I have a longer cycle.

Yes, I recall spotting once during Ovulation or right afterwards. Its a good sign or O either way. FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->