MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Here is my 10dpo test, it was done with fmu. Pretty sure its a bfn i have been hopeful that i think i seen a shadow when I was looking at it this morning but the more I look at the picture the more I think I have been making it up

I can see something too. Very thin and not sure if there's colour, but there's def something there x
Fx it gets darker x

So AF due today. No sign as of right now. Boobs still sore. Sore back and my cramps are gone. However took a ic this morning and BFN. Going to wait until at least Tuesday as that's the longest my cycle has ever been and then I'll get a frer as I've only tested with cheapies up to now.

Here is my 10dpo test, it was done with fmu. Pretty sure its a bfn i have been hopeful that i think i seen a shadow when I was looking at it this morning but the more I look at the picture the more I think I have been making it up

I can see something too. Very thin and not sure if there's colour, but there's def something there x
Fx it gets darker x

That's where I am at, I can't tell if it has any color to it. Here are today's test but not looking any better. I still have a few days to go before the :witch: is due. I am 11dpo today. I can't remember how fast I got results with my second dd and with my first dd I wasn't even trying but as soon as I was 1 day late I knew something was wrong. This is the first baby I am really really trying for so the waiting game just seems so much harder.

Attachments

• 20180506_030617.jpg
    20180506_030617.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20180506_073038.jpg
    20180506_073038.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies just checking in it has been a fast but long weekend. We have been without power since early Friday we had terrible wind storms.

Today I am 3 or 4 dpo. I have noticed some breast tenderness dizziness and a wave of nausea. This am I had to pee and had the urge to test but I know it's too early so I did not! lol with my other pregnancies I started seeing lines around 10 or 11 dpo.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

Dreams can you put me back down but for the 21st please Hun. xx

Positive opk (CD19) today! So ovulation tonight or tomorrow. xx

xXxJess - I hope you catch that egg!!

Mum - Oh no.. that's no good. We get some awful winds here. We actually had a tornado warning the other night. It had been spotted and touched down outside of town. Headed straight towards us. I got the warning and the boys were asleep. So I carried them downstairs to the basement and put them on the futon we have down there. Then I was rushing up and down the stairs making sure I had what I needed just in case. Then the sirens went off the wind picked up and started howling. Freaked me out. I never use to be freaked out by tornadoes until I had kids. I ended up grabbing them and hiding under the stairs until it passed. We spent the night down in the basement.

jl - I know the feeling on the waiting game! Both my boys were conceived when we weren't actually trying. This is torture!

Jessie - Really hoping these are signs of you getting your BFP and not AF!

CD10 here.. just waiting.. about a week away from predicted O. Really hoping it comes a tad earlier this time!

Put me down for the 8th, not gonna lie I tested fmu this morning and bfn, but I’ve been constantly nauseated, my boobs hurt so bad and then today they stopped but the nausea is there.... ugh wtf body

CD27 for me today, usually a 29-30 day cycle and not at all one for spotting but oddly spotting today. Sorry for the TMI but nothing in underwear, just when I wipe?

Have been having symptoms but think this would be a bit late for implantation? Not sure what's going on. Only got CB Digis and know they're not known for being the most sensitive so gonna wait to see what comes of this spotting and if AF doesn't appear will test in a few days?

Ella - Well, implantation can happen as late as 12 DPO, so depends on when you ovulated. I would do as you said. Wait a few days and if AF doesn't show test. If it is implantation spotting it should show up on a test in 3 or so days!

Well you can count me out...the :witch: showed up today :dohh:

I am disappointed but I am trying to look on the bright side...I got my period on my own. So maybe I’ll have better luck next time

Still no sign of AF. Went on a day trip today because the weather's nice and had my tampons at the ready and nope nothing. Trying not to think anything just yet because my cycles aren't perfectly regular atm!

Well, no idea what is going on with my cycle. CD1 for me, which made my last cycle a 26 day one... Shortest I can ever remember!

Oh well, good luck to all you lovely ladies yet to test and FX'd for you :dust:

so any once else have a test look negative but when it dried out a clear colored line was there? I took a CVS brand test this morning (blue dye) and just checked it maybe 20 mins ago and now there is a second blue line...i am sure its nothing just never had this before with a test...is it something common with blue dye?

so any once else have a test look negative but when it dried out a clear colored line was there? I took a CVS brand test this morning (blue dye) and just checked it maybe 20 mins ago and now there is a second blue line...i am sure its nothing just never had this before with a test...is it something common with blue dye?

Yeah, evaps like that are a major problem with blue dye tests. They're notoriously unreliable. That doesn't mean you won't get a legit bfp on a better test, though. Stick with pink dye! Good luck!

Yeah, evaps like that are a major problem with blue dye tests. They're notoriously unreliable. That doesn't mean you won't get a legit bfp on a better test, though. Stick with pink dye! Good luck!

I got my first response ready to go for tomorrow. Thank you! Any update on you?

Took my first response test this morning. Plan to retest with second test in 2 days just to make sure there is line progression, as I had a lot of issues with positive first response test my 1st cycle and not being pregnant or it went chemical on me.

Attachments

• 20180507_060840.jpg
    20180507_060840.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Took my first response test this morning. Plan to retest with second test in 2 days just to make sure there is line progression, as I had a lot of issues with positive first response test my 1st cycle and not being pregnant or it went chemical on me.

Congrats!!!!

CONGRATS to the BFP's and :hug: to those who were caught by AF! I've been a bit absent and bad about keeping up with the thread this month (I got out of the habit when I took my 2 month break).
AFM: 9 DPO and not testing early! My luteal Temps have been a bit sawtoothed but I've had two high ones in a row now. I've been eating Paleo and grain free for almost the entire time we've been ttc and my blood hormone levels have been good, but I've had zero EWCM. I wonder if that's why I've been having a hard time. Anyways, I reintroduced grains and dairy this cycle and am certainly feeling more energetic. I hope it does good things for my fertility!
Random question: does anyone here abstain from coffee and the occasional glass of wine while ttc, or do you "drink til it's pink"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->