• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Some women do spot around ovulation time!

If I conceived this cycle, I had a ton of spotting around the time I ovulated! So don’t count yourself out!

JLmeans: I've been really busy and hope to keep this busy up so much till 10dpo gets here fast. I can say I've lessened the hpt urge but testing on progesterone strips but we all know its not the same as seeing a bfp.
Hope the remainder of this tww brings some positive news for everyone.
:dust:

I hope it brings a bunch of BFPs. I enter 10dpo tomorrow so we shall see what tomorrow brings. My tests have been negative this far but I still have some time to go before af is due.

I can't remember who was discussing the easy @ home pregnancy and ovulation tests but I just thought I would give my 2 cents! :)

I am currently 13 dpo and I have a faint positive on the easy @ home tests, a fairly dark positive on a different cheapo test and then had a digital test positive at 10 dpo. I find that the easy @ home opks are pretty accurate and seem to work really well (darken appropriately), but the pregnancy ones just seem to take forever to darken up. I actually still have all of my early tests from my first pregnancy, lol, so in a bit of a panic I looked at those tests from 13 dpo, and noticed that even the first time around the easy @ home took forever to darken. It's crazy the differences in tests! Even ones that are supposed to be the same sensitivity.

Good luck to all that are still in the TWW or still waiting to ovulate! :)

So my test this morning was a bfn. I did notice a tiny spot of pink blood when I wiped today so I will test again in a few days. Fingers crossed!

Tested this morning with fmu and definitely BFN. AF due tomorrow. More than likely not pregnant. However has anyone ever had a problem with onestep cheapies? Because I was sick this morning while trying to drink my tea which I drink all the time. Just didn't taste right. I guess I could have implanted late but for now I just think it'll be AF tomorrow unfortunately!

Today marks 10dpo for me. My test today looked like maybe something is starting to form but I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. Still hanging strong and will repeat test tomorrow and the next day and the next till I get my BFP or the witch shows.

Fx for those testing today, hoping to see a lot of BFp posts later on!

Tested this morning. AF due tomorrow. BFN. I don’t get it ):

Attachments

• 9D63E76C-D4F6-46A5-9FEA-189C4E119348.jpg
    9D63E76C-D4F6-46A5-9FEA-189C4E119348.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 19
Cd 18 still no ovulation! Or pos opk! Now don't get me wrong I have the odd late ovulation cycle but never passed cd17!!! xx

So I might be getting somewhere. Still negative opk, but light pink CM. Could that be a sign of ovulation? CD 25 for me, I have a longer cycle.

I had pink spotting yesterday morning as well as a positive OPK in the morning so I wondered if it was a sign of ovulation.

Can you put me down for testing 17th May please. On cycle 7 & our timing has been great this month so I'm feeling hopeful!

Convincing myself I see a line on my ic but it's so faint and I know it's an evap if even because I feel AF cramps. Can never get pics to post here, always says they're too big.

Jessie, you may need to crop them to make them smaller.

Here is my 10dpo test, it was done with fmu. Pretty sure its a bfn i have been hopeful that i think i seen a shadow when I was looking at it this morning but the more I look at the picture the more I think I have been making it up

Attachments

• 20180505_045902a.jpg
    20180505_045902a.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 19
So easy to do! I think I did the same honestly! AF due tomorrow, we shall see!

TryTry I swear I see it vvvfl on the original and invert. Fx for you!

Going to start BDing tonight and go every other day until confirmed ovulation and then probably an extra just to cover our bases. Doctor appointment the 16th so we have to get the sperm analysis from OH's dr to see if my dr will accept it.

Oh, and we found a Babies R Us open still with a huge sale so we got a few things. :blush: We figure if we don't use it I know at least 5 people pregnant right now that I can send the stuff to. Hoping I get to keep it, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->