MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm about 8 dpo/9 maybe. I really need to get better at using my monitor. I plan to test 5/14, unless I give in sooner. Haha.

Symptom spotting:

Sore throat and post-nasal drip (2 days now)
Vivid, sexy dreams (3 days)
Incredibly sensitive nipples (1 day)
Sensitive breasts (5 days)
Shooting/throbbing on the left (today)
So hungry (today)

FX for you Echo!!

What will you be testing with?

At this rate it's nearly CD34 and I would rather AF just started if I'm not pregnant because I hate long cycles and am really starting to pray this isn't me regular at 34 days. Used to be 28/29 spot on before the pill!

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm about 8 dpo/9 maybe. I really need to get better at using my monitor. I plan to test 5/14, unless I give in sooner. Haha.

Symptom spotting:

Sore throat and post-nasal drip (2 days now)
Vivid, sexy dreams (3 days)
Incredibly sensitive nipples (1 day)
Sensitive breasts (5 days)
Shooting/throbbing on the left (today)
So hungry (today)

Ooh good luck!

BTW, congrats to the BFP's so far!

And so sorry for the witches. :(

FX for you Echo!!

What will you be testing with?

I have a bunch of cheapies. I have one Clearblue that I'll save.

I've been testing with cheapies but no sign of a line yet! CD34 soon. AF is usually CD31-33! The latest was 35!

Fingers crossed! I once didn't get a positive on cheapies, but got a digi say yes. I was 5 days late at the time.

Oh I really need to try another test! If by Wednesday I still haven't got AF I might buy a frer!

Have a migraine atm and not sure if it's related but I was just sick. Migraines usually make me nauseous but I never properly vomit so FX!

Got my doctors appointment scheduled for monday to confirm. I can't lie a big part of me is really nervous. I know false positives aren't common but 2 months ago and I had a first response digi and 2 other test pop yes or double lines for pregnant and all the cb's said no. Of course the doctors test came back negative. My biggest fear is going back yet again and having the nurse come in again and tell me they are sorry but I am not pregnant.

Got my doctors appointment scheduled for monday to confirm. I can't lie a big part of me is really nervous. I know false positives aren't common but 2 months ago and I had a first response digi and 2 other test pop yes or double lines for pregnant and all the cb's said no. Of course the doctors test came back negative. My biggest fear is going back yet again and having the nurse come in again and tell me they are sorry but I am not pregnant.

That is so unusual! I know that some doctors' offices will consider results below a certain threshold to be negative, so if you have had a CP, then they just write it off as a "not pregnant" because your results aren't high enough or are dropping.

I'm sure your appointment is going to go great! :hugs:

That is so unusual! I know that some doctors' offices will consider results below a certain threshold to be negative, so if you have had a CP, then they just write it off as a "not pregnant" because your results aren't high enough or are dropping.

I'm sure your appointment is going to go great! :hugs:

Thanks I am really hopeful. I have IC's that I have been using as well and I have yet to see a positive on it yet. It says that they can detect before most test which I guess wasn't true for me. I shall see what happens tomorrow with IC's and then back to frer on wednesday hoping that reassures me.

How are you feeling?

ICs are often made to pretty low manufacturing standards. Last cycle (although maybe it's a poor example, since it didn't end well), I never really ever did get a positive on my really crappy ICs even though I had positives on my easy@home midstreams, higher end ICs, and FRERs! Some ICs are great, others, not so much. In my experience, they are rarely as sensitive as they say they are. I'm sure your FRER will tell you what's up! They're much better now than they were when I was TTC my son.

As for me, I'm feeling extra nauseous today and my food cravings have been going crazy. I went ahead and booked my 8-week scan with a new OB/Gyn office after calling my insurance company to explain that the clinic I went to last told me they won't touch me due to pre-existing health complications (my insurance urged me to file a formal complaint, but I declined). Went ahead and ordered a new bump book and a few other pregnancy-related supplies off Amazon. Hopefully I'm not jumping the shark, but I feel like this is it for us finally! 3 losses this time around, trying to TTC #2, but I think fourth time will be our charm.

I tested a day early..bfn...but no AF..will be testing again Thursday before graduation party :)

Congrats dill I am so happy for you. And all other BFP.

Baby dust to the rest :)

It's been a while, ladies. My husband and I took a small break from TTC and just stopped thinking about it. It was really hard at first, but after a few months it became really nice.

Then we accidentally BD once this month during my O window. Usually we would purposefully skip that week so that I wouldn't even think "maybe..." But oops.

Before the break we had been trying for baby #2 for two years. I just needed an emotional respite.

So we shall see if anything comes of it...

I actually tested today since I'm 2 days late and got a VVFP. I'm not getting my hopes up but....omg...

Just weighing in (late) regarding the coffee during ttc question... Im drinking my coffee as Im typing this and I am 17 weeks pregnant. Since my bfp I cut down to only one cup a day. Doctor told me that i really should not quit since im not allowed painkillers and I suffer from migraines, coffee helps to keep them away.

That being said... Also for before your bfp, take into account that there is very limited flow between embryo and the placenta. This means that drinking alcohol or caffeine in the first 6 weeks will not impact the baby. And since all of us on the forum test early, it should be roughly 4weeks only when you find out and cut down :haha:

So CD34 AF 2 days late and BFN on an ic! FX I'm just one of those people that don't get a positive on them! If no AF by tomorrow I'll buy a frer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->