MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

It's been a while, ladies. My husband and I took a small break from TTC and just stopped thinking about it. It was really hard at first, but after a few months it became really nice.

Then we accidentally BD once this month during my O window. Usually we would purposefully skip that week so that I wouldn't even think "maybe..." But oops.

Before the break we had been trying for baby #2 for two years. I just needed an emotional respite.

So we shall see if anything comes of it...

I actually tested today since I'm 2 days late and got a VVFP. I'm not getting my hopes up but....omg...

Congrats!

Shadow in the 3-5 minute window! I do have just woken up crazy eyes and line eye but i swear there's something

Attachments

• 152577782823317776816.jpg
    152577782823317776816.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 31
Sorry Hun I don't see anythink but tbh I'm long due a specksavers appointment lol good luck xx

I tested yesterday and vf positive.... then cramps and.... the witch has shown up! :( sticky baby dust to you all

Nova: Hi. :) FX that its a sticky bean growing. Keep us posted :hugs:

AF got me, but I don't care. lol I've got some good hope for the first time in a while. Starting cycle monitoring and our first IUI.

crusherwife44 - Eeek FX for you!

Kelwar - so sorry for AF

NovaStar - Exciting, FX there's something in there.

Jessie7003 - Sending you positive vibes and baby dust.

Thanks Dream! Sorry about AF!

I really want to go and buy a proper test but I think if I do AF will show up so really trying to hold out to tomorrow! Got up at 9am today it's now 2pm and I've just woken up from an hour nap. So strange as I've been off work so have no reason to be tired. Usually I would blame the early mornings.

Still have cramps on my right side and last night I had a bath and had the weirdest pulling sensation below my belly button to the left hand side. But if my cramps are to the right should the pulling not be aswell? Confused lol!

So I have had 2 really clear positive tests, today I have mild cramp and spotting. Anyone else experience this and still have a sticky baby?

CD 37, still no AF. Cervix is high, medium, and closed so I’m hoping that’s a good sign! I really want to test again but all I have left is a digital, so I’m trying to hold out until at least Thursday or Friday!

CD 37, still no AF. Cervix is high, medium, and closed so I’m hoping that’s a good sign! I really want to test again but all I have left is a digital, so I’m trying to hold out until at least Thursday or Friday!

FX for us both Try! I'm gonna get a test tomorrow if still late!

Dream: Sorry AF came But I feel you on the excitement of IUI...that's what's up for me if not preggy this cycle, IVF or IUI. So all is not lost. :flower:

Sending you :dust:

So I have had 2 really clear positive tests, today I have mild cramp and spotting. Anyone else experience this and still have a sticky baby?

jl, I haven't, personally. However, my sister spotted and bled through the entire first trimester with one of her girls, and she's a happy and healthy little lady now! I also had a coworker who had monthly periods the entire time she was pregnant.

If you can, go in and see a doctor ASAP. They may be able to let you know if you are experiencing a CP, or if you may have a progesterone issue that needs to be addressed to prevent a loss.

Good luck! <3

For ladies with experience of clomid so this is my first cycle on fertility meds in well over 6 years so I’ve forgotten all that comes with clomid.. this morning I woke up to noticeably larger Areolas they are puffy and sore the breast on a whole is not too sore just the nipple area they haven’t gone darker they seem to have gone pinker :shrug: stupidly this month I can’t tell you when I ovulated as me and OH decided to give it all a break with testing and symptom spotting and checking CP etc ... but I still proceeded with the treatment CD2-6 ( starting 24th April ) I’m currently CD17 I’m wondering If it sounds like I’ve ovulated :/ oh this is an entirely new symtom that I haven’t experienced since a week after a Bfp with my DD ....

For ladies with experience of clomid so this is my first cycle on fertility meds in well over 6 years so I’ve forgotten all that comes with clomid.. this morning I woke up to noticeably larger Areolas they are puffy and sore the breast on a whole is not too sore just the nipple area they haven’t gone darker they seem to have gone pinker :shrug: stupidly this month I can’t tell you when I ovulated as me and OH decided to give it all a break with testing and symptom spotting and checking CP etc ... but I still proceeded with the treatment CD2-6 ( starting 24th April ) I’m currently CD17 I’m wondering If it sounds like I’ve ovulated :/ oh this is an entirely new symtom that I haven’t experienced since a week after a Bfp with my DD ....

I don't have experience with clomid, but with my first cycle of femara my nipples were huge and so sensitive. I was ready to cut them off! I didn't ovulate that cycle, but everyone is different.

Sorry to the ladies that got af big hugs and good luck on your new cycle xx

Congrats on all with BFP's xx

And good luck to all still waiting. xx

I should be dpo2 today but I'm not very confident that FF (fertility friend) is gonna give me cross hairs tomorrow! I did get my positive opk CD19 last Sunday along with ovulation pain, ewcm and HSO cervix but this is why I'm confused... cm changed to creamy with huge blobs of ewcm but is getting lower harder and closed (like it should do) but I haven't got post ovulation breast pain,swelling, tenderness and I also had a temp drop this morning not a rise!!! I swear this cycles testing my patients big time... xx

Sorry to the ladies that got af big hugs and good luck on your new cycle xx

Congrats on all with BFP's xx

And good luck to all still waiting. xx

I should be dpo2 today but I'm not very confident that FF (fertility friend) is gonna give me cross hairs tomorrow! I did get my positive opk CD19 last Sunday along with ovulation pain, ewcm and HSO cervix but this is why I'm confused... cm changed to creamy with huge blobs of ewcm but is getting lower harder and closed (like it should do) but I haven't got post ovulation breast pain,swelling, tenderness and I also had a temp drop this morning not a rise!!! I swear this cycles testing my patients big time... xx

I was super late getting my usual post-O symptoms this cycle, too!

After two years of trying...I just got my BFP. I'm crying so hard right now. I'm praying for a strong and healthy little bean. I cant believe it...my daughter will finally have a sibling. She's always wanted a little brother or sister. She'll be 5.5 when this one is born. Due Jan 20, 2019.

After two years of trying...I just got my BFP. I'm crying so hard right now. I'm praying for a strong and healthy little bean. I cant believe it...my daughter will finally have a sibling. She's always wanted a little brother or sister. She'll be 5.5 when this one is born. Due Jan 20, 2019.

Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! :dance:

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->