MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Shadow on both little darker than earlier

Attachments

• Message_1525819542901.jpg
    Message_1525819542901.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
crusher, do you have that pic uploaded to countdowntopregnancy, by any chance? I'd love to use their tools on it! I definitely see it on the test on the right, but is it a Wondfo?

They are definitely there. Ive been moving all weekend. Hope baby is ok

Attachments

• 15258200782591856932643.jpg
    15258200782591856932643.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 21
I see something on the other test there, too. FX that those lines keep getting darker! :)

So I have had 2 really clear positive tests, today I have mild cramp and spotting. Anyone else experience this and still have a sticky baby?

jl, I haven't, personally. However, my sister spotted and bled through the entire first trimester with one of her girls, and she's a happy and healthy little lady now! I also had a coworker who had monthly periods the entire time she was pregnant.

Good luck! <3

How much was she bleeding? I know there’s very little hope for me but just curious is all

So I have had 2 really clear positive tests, today I have mild cramp and spotting. Anyone else experience this and still have a sticky baby?

jl, I haven't, personally. However, my sister spotted and bled through the entire first trimester with one of her girls, and she's a happy and healthy little lady now! I also had a coworker who had monthly periods the entire time she was pregnant.

If you can, go in and see a doctor ASAP. They may be able to let you know if you are experiencing a CP, or if you may have a progesterone issue that needs to be addressed to prevent a loss.

Good luck! <3

I plan to retest tomorrow morning and if still positive and still bleeding I will be calling my doctor to see whats going on. Really scared at this moment and praying its nothing.

kelwar - I believe my sister had mild to moderate spotting. The coworker had regular monthly periods to the point where she had no idea she was pregnant (she actually ovulated the first month and got pregnant with a second baby, too).

jl - As I understand it, once you start losing tissue, the chances of a surviving baby are extremely slim. But just blood can be almost anything. I always monitor with ICs. If the lines keep getting lighter instead of darker, it's a loss. If there is progression, there's hope.

Good luck! <3

How much was she bleeding? I know there’s very little hope for me but just curious is all

I dont know about her but for me its been light but very dark red. I haven't filled a pad or anything and its only really there when I wipe but its still driving me crazy with worry. Sorry if its TMI but figured I would give you my current experience!

kelwar - I believe my sister had mild to moderate spotting. The coworker had regular monthly periods to the point where she had no idea she was pregnant (she actually ovulated the first month and got pregnant with a second baby, too).

jl - As I understand it, once you start losing tissue, the chances of a surviving baby are extremely slim. But just blood can be almost anything. I always monitor with ICs. If the lines keep getting lighter instead of darker, it's a loss. If there is progression, there's hope.

I haven't gotten any positives on the IC's yet just frer. My line was def darker this morning but I started bleeding mid afternoon. Thankfully its just blood and not any clots but I am so worried it could come to that. I am literally in the bathroom every half hour.

I haven't gotten any positives on the IC's yet just frer. My line was def darker this morning but I started bleeding mid afternoon. Thankfully its just blood and not any clots but I am so worried it could come to that. I am literally in the bathroom every half hour.

Your doc will probably order a series of quantitative hcg tests to monitor whether your hcg is going up or down, and then you can take it from there.

Keeping you in my thoughts! <3

:cry: I'm so sorry JL. Keep us posted. Hugs

Calling my doctor today to see if they can figure out what is going on. I took a test at 2 am when I woke up to go to the bathroom and it's still very much positive. I thankfully haven't passed any big clots which I assume I would but I have never been through this so I don't know for sure. All my pregnancy symptoms are still hanging around too. Really not sure what to think as it could be so many different things from what I have been reading.

Attachments

• 20180509_060647.jpg
    20180509_060647.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
Jl i hope everything is ok. Did you bleed with others babies?
This morning easy at home is darker and i took another different brand with it and it has a line too!

Attachments

• 20180509_070252.jpg
    20180509_070252.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 20
Jlmeans hope everything is ok! Good luck xx

Ok so as I thought FF didn't give me cross hairs today!!! But I believe it's due to my low dpo2 temp at 5:30am and I didn't sleep well either. I normally temp 7:30am so it's also two hours early so I tampered with dpo2 temp and got crosshairs. I'm gonna leave it like that as I had ov pains and positive opk so I'm sure FF is wrong or my dpo2 temp is wrong. I also see doctor today who has requested cd21 bloods to confirm ovulation or let me no if i didn't ovulate. Did bloods today and will have results in 3-5 working days. as for my cycle I'm dpo3 so defo testing on 21st may! Still no post ov breast swelling, tenderness, pain which isn't normal for me as I normally get tender breasts as soon as I ovulated up until AF... xx

Sorry to the ladies that got af big hugs and good luck on your new cycle xx

Congrats on all with BFP's xx

And good luck to all still waiting. xx

I should be dpo2 today but I'm not very confident that FF (fertility friend) is gonna give me cross hairs tomorrow! I did get my positive opk CD19 last Sunday along with ovulation pain, ewcm and HSO cervix but this is why I'm confused... cm changed to creamy with huge blobs of ewcm but is getting lower harder and closed (like it should do) but I haven't got post ovulation breast pain,swelling, tenderness and I also had a temp drop this morning not a rise!!! I swear this cycles testing my patients big time... xx

I was super late getting my usual post-O symptoms this cycle, too!

Do u chart Hun! Like on fertility friend ect? Good luck I hope it's a good sign advice when I had DD I didn't have any symptoms until a couple months gone! No boob pain ect. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->