MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Ahhh thank you. I knew there was a chance it wouldnt come up at all but i wanted to be more sure lol

Better? Ive only gotta be 9dpo.

Attachments

• 20180509_162207.jpg
    20180509_162207.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 43
Much better Crusher!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited for you (virtual hug). This is the best ever.

Have you told hubby yet or did I miss that post?

Congrats to the BFPs!

Sorry to the BFNs/AF. Really sorry to hear what you're going through, JL.

AFM - My OPKs are so incredibly close to being positive and the EWCM started late afternoon. Waiting for my OH to get home so we can BD. Going to aim for today and tomorrow and maybe Saturday. Poor guy can't go three in a row but is willing to try for two.

Congrats to the BFPs!

AFM - My OPKs are so incredibly close to being positive and the EWCM started late afternoon. Waiting for my OH to get home so we can BD. Going to aim for today and tomorrow and maybe Saturday. Poor guy can't go three in a row but is willing to try for two.

Bless his heart. Mine usually says "have to do my duty"...:haha: Better after all the pills I was choking down nightly. All he has to do is :sex:

Congrats to the BFPs!

Bless his heart. Mine usually says "have to do my duty"...:haha: Better after all the pills I was choking down nightly. All he has to do is :sex:

I always remind him that my body is going to be doing all the work.:haha:

So CD36 bfn on frer! Counting myself out and waiting for AF! If no sign next week I'll test again but I would imagine it would have picked up a BFP now.

CD 39! Took my clear blue digi on a whim today and BFP!!!! I cannot believe I honestly almost dropped the test when it popped up because I was so stunned. I honestly don’t even know when or how we conceived this cycle because it’s been so weird and messed up but it happened!❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 5EB96A23-F90A-413E-B0E8-41293B27FA95.jpg
    5EB96A23-F90A-413E-B0E8-41293B27FA95.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
Verrry nice Crusher! And it's clearly Pink too. Love it.

Ducky - cheering you on, go catch that eggy!

Try - Yessssssss! CONGRATS.

Almost... To the... Test date... Must not... Test... Early

Ahhhhhhhhh!

CD 39! Took my clear blue digi on a whim today and BFP!!!! I cannot believe I honestly almost dropped the test when it popped up because I was so stunned. I honestly don’t even know when or how we conceived this cycle because it’s been so weird and messed up but it happened!❤️❤️❤️

So happy for you! Going to get a digi myself if AF doesn't show by Monday! So confused by this cycle!

Okay ladies here I am 7 or 8 dpo.... having insane symptoms like I did past pregnancies, last couple days my gums are killing me, I have developed blemishes 5 of them! I never get them even during my af. A sore in the crease of my lips and inside my lip like canky sores. Middle of night I woke up to horrible stomach ache, diaharra sry tmi, and burning up temp was up at 98.6. My breasts are sore and becoming veiny. And quite moody.

So I have been testing everyday for 4 days with IC and I swore yesterday I had line eye and I said no it's too freaking early! So this am I got up and peed in my cup and said I am not going to test I will not test with another ic today.... walked out of the bathroom climbed in bed and started counting my dpo days reading up on my posts.. and boom I was back out of bed back in the bathroom with a frer and ic in hand!!

Here are the results!!!!! Do you see what I see! Omg...

They didn't load with my message lol

Attachments

• 20180510_095255.jpg
    20180510_095255.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20180510_095517.jpg
    20180510_095517.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
Couple more pictures.. frer and ic 7 or 8 dpo.fmu.

Attachments

• 20180510_101246.jpg
    20180510_101246.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180510_095615.jpg
    20180510_095615.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
I've been MIA on the threads for a minute, had a 50-day cycle and it was really discouraging, but 5dpo and I'm going crazy! Trying not to test until the 19th...I just feel like this is the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->