MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Congrats to all the new BFPs!

jlmeans0422, I'm sorry you're going through this.

AFM, 10 dpo, no specific symptoms, AF due on Sunday. I'll probably test in the evening on that day as it's the day I got my last BFP, a year ago. IF AF doesn't beat me to it.

FTale your chart looks good keep faith! xx

Jl it does look a little lighter Hun but still there, could be what dill said as when I had mc my hpt's was negative two days after my last pos hpt which is when I think I had the mc. Good luck and I really hope it's not over for u! Big hugs xx

Dpo5 today! Woke up to tender sides of abdomen (from side of ribs to hips) anyone else ever get this! xx

Finally on CD37 I've started spotting brown along with cramps. Must have ovulated really late! Nightmare.

JL - so sorry this is happening to you. :hugs: I hope it's not a CP and baby sticks.

Congrats with all the BFPs. :happydance:

AFM - looks like I finally Oed. I'm still doubtful due to colds and that may be the reason why my temps shoot up. Dream, can I now be moved from TBD to the 21st? Thanks a million.

Tested again this morning, frer again has the slightest lightest line, I'm trying to get a picture of it but it's really hard to see. This wait is dr8cing me nuts, like am I pregnant am I not...

FTale - Anxiously awaiting to see your temp today.

Desire2Mom - Added you!

Jessie7003 - think its the start of AF? Sorry to hear

md- I switched your test date, good luck. I hope those temps have nothing to do with a cold because they look fabulous.

Mum2cubs - Sending you baby dust

8 or 9 dpo. It's still super early but I think I see a vvfl again this am. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 20180511_072659.jpg
    20180511_072659.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20180511_072639.jpg
    20180511_072639.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180511_072606.jpg
    20180511_072606.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 24
Oh thank you!!! It hasn't to be something bc my symptoms are real.

WELL I am still waiting Dream143r! I had bad cramps yesterday morning but they were gone in afternoon. Came back at night and gone again. Feeling a little crampy this am so we shall see. Will update when I know. I only have one FRER left and do not want to waste it yet.

I'm out. Temp dropped majorly.

FX those testing soon or Oing :dust:

OPK lots darker today. I'm expecting a positive tomorrow or maybe even later today. Really gotta find time with hubby!! 12 hour days kill that chance especially when he has to go to work. So, going to aim for today and Monday morning.

Sorry it's been so long since I posted here...have been moving across country and only just now got internet hooked up in my new place.

That being said, AF got me on the 5th. It was super light, and super short, and super weird, but it lasted long enough and came with all the usual AF symptoms for me to call it AF. I think I'm CD7 today so that means I can probably test on May 30th or so. Would you put me down for the 30th Dream? Thanks!

FTale try not to be disheartened yet Hun, I had a little look at your old charts and your temps don't normally drop until dpo11 or later and the one time it did drop at dpo9 you got a bfp! Your not out until af shows up Hun good luck and I hope that temp shoots up tomorrow for ya and stays up :) xx

Dpo5 here, 10 days to go until I test! I'm normally a poas addict... badly but I'm really gonna try and hold out until 21st. I made sure I used all my internet cheapies last cycle so I didn't have loads laying around the house and I haven't gave in and bought anymore! I literally have one FRER and one CB digi weeks! I really don't wanna waste them. so symptoms what so ever!!! And still no post ov breast tenderness/heaviness ect. I normally have this from ov - af... I really hoped I ovulated and will find out next week mon-wed if I have or not. xx

FTale, it could always be an implantation dip! Remember that the average implantation is 9-10dpo, so a big drop like that at 10dpo is promising! FX that it jumps back up tomorrow! :)

Dill/Jessica, thank you :flower: I was just sitting here feeling bewidered when I read your posts.

I thought it odd too but I really don't know when I O'd this time. Played around with FF some but its hopeless. All I know is it did happened at least without Clomid.

Need to put it out of my mind so I can enjoy Mothers Day weekend. I hope its a good one for everyone. (pssst...I'll mostly be sleeping :haha: )

Dill/Jessica, thank you :flower: I was just sitting here feeling bewidered when I read your posts.

I thought it odd too but I really don't know when I O'd this time. Played around with FF some but its hopeless. All I know is it did happened at least without Clomid.

Need to put it out of my mind so I can enjoy Mothers Day weekend. I hope its a good one for everyone. (pssst...I'll mostly be sleeping :haha: )

I'd say it's probably accurate, you O'd on the day FF marked or the day after. :D

Bre, I'm so sorry! :hugs: FX for next cycle.

FX'd for you, JL! Maybe ask about progesterone?

12dpo, haven't tested again. I'm holding out. While I'm hopeful, I am also feeling out. Aside from intermittent cramps, I feel normal. I think I'll start acupuncture soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->