MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Jl i hope everything is ok. Did you bleed with others babies?
This morning easy at home is darker and i took another different brand with it and it has a line too!

no I didn't, I think that's why I am so paranoid

Will update soon my doctors appointment is at 1030 today so have about 45 mins before I can get any information. Longest 45 mins of my life.

doctors test came back negative. She said my home tests could have been wrong (which i dont think that with how positive the tests were), it was a CP and I am on my normal cycle now (CD2 now) or their negative was wrong and that in a week if I stop bleeding and I still have pregnancy symptoms I am to retest and possibly go back to the doctor. I am a little upset they didnt do a blood test, honestly feel like the doctor I saw (not my normal doc) was not very helpful

So sorry JL. That really stinks. BIG HUGS.

Early POAS: BFN, of course.

Congratulations to the BFPs! :flow:

JL - really sorry about the docs :hugs2:

jl, I'm so sorry. I'm really surprised that they didn't even bother to do a quant on you. That's standard practice at every clinic I've gone to. I am keeping you in my thoughts! :hugs:

Crusher, I see them! FX they keep progressing for you!

Congrats, surgeongirl! Sounds like your O date must have been earlier than expected! :)

jlmeans, bloods are only done if your a week or so late in most cases but try not to worry as GP tests are crap sensitivity and spotting could be a good sign of implantation retest in a day or two and if it's darker your defo pregnant Hun. Try not to worry. xx

Congrats on BFP ergurgeongirl xx

Crusher we've spoke before I remember your name! I see lines on the test you posted before last but can't see them on the last tests you posted, although picture is never as good as what we can see by eye, good luck xx

Oh jl that sucks, you are left in a limbo, I really hope for a good outcome for you. I'm so sorry :hugs:

JL: Really?? I see them plain as day. I'm so sorry the doc's test weren't sensitive enough. I hoping for the best for you..this is just rotten.. :cry::hugs:

Congrats ER!!

Congrats Crusher!!

I'm super busy working still but very happy to see your bfps!

So sorry jl. Your tests are very obviously bfp!
Thanks ladies. Im so impatient i want to do a frer but so nervous there wont be a line

Thank you all for your kind words and support!!!! I just messaged my real doctor to see what her thoughts are. I plan to call an obgyn tomorrow and see what they think. Unfortunately it seems like I am just on my period now. Regular flow and cramps and my boobs don't seem as tender any more. The only thing I don't get is i used break out really bad all over my chin right before my period and this time nothing. I had maybe a pimple or 2 on my cheek but that's it. Trying to be hopeful but I feel its all lost right now and that it's time to move onto the next cycle.

It's possible it may have been a CP. :hugs: Hoping that's not the case and that maybe there's still some hope!

Faintest faint line on frer. I couldn't wait!

Attachments

• 1525899202797350653558.jpg
    1525899202797350653558.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 27
I see that one, too! It's a squinter, but I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->