MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Took my temp this morning but forgot to write it down. Guess I was really tired. :blush:

It's a good thing it remembers last temp taken.

Congrats to all our BFPs!!!! So excited to see those positive tests!! I was going to go through and personally tell you all congrats, but I noticed I'm quite behind! I have been following, though!

Mum - Just wanted to say.. I feel like something is TRYING to catch my eye, but I can't really say I see something. I really hope it turns into a BFP for you! Those symptoms sound sooo promising!

AFM - Getting closer to O for me. Lines on OPKs are just now starting to look like they're trying to darken.

I was sick the last two days so that was no fun. Finally feel normal today.

Going to try to get some time in with the Hubby today! Hoping to conceive this month! It would put the due date near Hubby's birthday. I think that would be fun! Just nervous I won't get enough time in with him as I may end up ovulating on the weekend which means I may not hit peak days since I work.

Yay! Getting darker and quick!

Attachments

• 20180510_125539.jpg
    20180510_125539.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 23
Excited: Sorry AF showed. FX for you this month still :hugs:

crusher: Yipee...they are looking good!

AliJo: Love your attitude!! :dust:

Cheshire:LOL...I've had those mornings. And YES good thing they save the time.

svcaraher: :dust:

AFM, I know I'm out, just trying to make myself stop wasting hpts. I will need them this summer when I go through treatment...but the hope is real :blush:

Mum: FX your tests get darker in the coming days!!

FTale - Why do you think you're out?

Crusher - Yay! Those are definitely positive!

Thanks ladies. Saving my 2 digi and frer for saturday sunday. I was originally waiting til sunday. Ya right lol. Can't believe how early i got a positive!

No mistaking those lines, crusher! Congrats!

Ali- thank you keeping my fingers crossed that my lines get darker. And it's the same for us if I get a bfp this cycle our due date is a few weeks after his bday. It would be an amazing present. I thought about doing the surprise pregnant by giving him a earlier bday present, inside be a bfp test. Also if it helps we dtd 2-3 days before ovulation and it was our only time possible during fertile window bc of his work schedule, so it's very possible to still catch eggy. That's what I am hoping!

Crusher- your lines are looking great! Congrats those are bfp for sure! What dpo are you? And yes I'm trying to save last frer for mothers day, what a lovely present a bfp would be.

Ftale- keeping my fingers crossed for you, could it still be earlier, maybe ovulated later? Sending baby dust your way.

Excited-sry the witch showed, such a bummer, fx for upcoming cycle

Mum I'm pretty sure im 10dpo but its possibly 11. We only dtd the 2 days i had positive ovulation tests on April 27 and 28. Those were the only two days we've seen each other for this cycle. :)

I have no clue how to feel right now. I messaged my doctor asking her if it was a chemical pregnancy when can I expect my symptoms to go away? She messaged me back asking if I was having any symptoms and if I had tested since the doctors test. I listed the symptoms I am having and at the time of the message I hadn't retested. I got home from work today and retested and bam still positive. Now it is lighter today then it was yesterday but all my previous test I took in the AM where this one was a PM test and honestly only a 45 min to an hour hold (not sure if that makes a difference or not) I don't know if I am truly out this month or just extremely hopeful that there is a little bean still trying to grow inside me. I plan to test again Monday. If the line is still there I will be calling a new doctor, if it is gone I will accept it was chemical. I guess I should mention that the bleeding that started on Tuesday is basically gone now and never was heavy and i never did pass any clots.

What are your thoughts ladies? I have never had a chemical pregnancy before that I know of, how soon would my line start to fade? Should it be much lighter today then it is?

Attachments

• 20180510_162434.jpg
    20180510_162434.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 14
Depending on how high your hcg was at the time of a loss, it can take up to a couple of weeks for the line to fade completely. My last cycle's loss -- which was stickier and higher hcg levels than the two before it -- took about a little less than a week. If it's getting lighter, chances are that your hcg levels are indeed dropping. If they are dropping slower than expected, it's possible that you had a MMC. :( I've had that happen, too. Another possibility is if you lose a single twin but the other is still in there, levels can temporarily drop but then pick back up.

This sort of stuff is why it's standard practice in my local clinics to monitor hcg levels with quants until levels fall under 3miu.

Depending on how high your hcg was at the time of a loss, it can take up to a couple of weeks for the line to fade completely. My last cycle's loss -- which was stickier and higher hcg levels than the two before it -- took about a little less than a week. If it's getting lighter, chances are that your hcg levels are indeed dropping. If they are dropping slower than expected, it's possible that you had a MMC. :( I've had that happen, too. Another possibility is if you lose a single twin but the other is still in there, levels can temporarily drop but then pick back up.

This sort of stuff is why it's standard practice in my local clinics to monitor hcg levels with quants until levels fall under 3miu.

What is MMC? My husband wants me to call a new doctor, I told him I would Monday if there is still a line but he wants me to find a new doctor altogether. I guess he is right. Everyone I talk to cannot believe that they wouldn't have done a blood test.

What is MMC? My husband wants me to call a new doctor, I told him I would Monday if there is still a line but he wants me to find a new doctor altogether. I guess he is right. Everyone I talk to cannot believe that they wouldn't have done a blood test.

A missed miscarriage. :( It's where your body doesn't clean everything out of your uterus on its own, and requires some intervention/assistance. With my MMC, I lost what should have been the viable fetus at approximately 10 weeks, and my body was desperately clinging to a blighted ovum (a second egg that fertilized, implanted, and formed a sac, but never developed further). I bled for about a month and they had to do a D&C.

A missed miscarriage. :( It's where your body doesn't clean everything out of your uterus on its own, and requires some intervention/assistance. With my MMC, I lost what should have been the viable fetus at approximately 10 weeks, and my body was desperately clinging to a blighted ovum (a second egg that fertilized, implanted, and formed a sac, but never developed further). I bled for about a month and they had to do a D&C.

Sounds a little different from what I am experiencing. I started bleeding Tuesday this week around 12 and at this point today its like non-existent. I only needed to change today for sanitary reasons otherwise I could have gotten away with wearing same pad all day. Thank you for all the information though. I am hopeful but not sure I still should be or if I just need to let it go and wait and see what happens.

My bleeding was intermittent and not always heavy for the whole month. It would come and go. I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone! I really hope that this whole ordeal turns out well for you in the end.

Hi everyone! I am officially day 6 of my stims for my first IVF cycle and everything is looking great so far. My retrieval is scheduled for next Wednesday the 16th and my transfer is the 21st! Can you put me down for the 30th? That's when my first beta is, but you know I'll be testing out my trigger and testing at home earlier.

Congratulations to all the BFPs and baby dust to everyone still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->