MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

FX'd for you, JL! Maybe ask about progesterone?

12dpo, haven't tested again. I'm holding out. While I'm hopeful, I am also feeling out. Aside from intermittent cramps, I feel normal. I think I'll start acupuncture soon.

Thank you Echo...depending what monday brings i will be calling a new doctor to talk to them about things. I am still in limbo and not sure how to feel. I had another positive test yesterday (not sure if i posted that in here) but then when I tested not once but twice today with an easy@home test both were negative. Truth is every easy@home test i have taken this cycle all came back negative which could be a sign I'm not really pregnant or I got a bad batch. I bled tuesday afternoon to early thursday...and nothing since and my period is technically due today. Here's to hoping to get some answers soon.

I lied it was just spotting so I think I'm still in the runnings for a BFP...hopeful thinking

FTale id say CD19 too, and did you know flat temps can be a sign of pregnancy! Also I've read a 1 dip temp doesn't mean anything but 2 or more dips ten a rise that could be a good sign fx'ed your temp goes up tomoz and good luck xx

Bre that dip at dpo10-11 could be implantation followed by spotting a few days later good luck Hun xx

Guys is this a positive opk?!?

Attachments

• D4AA7125-004F-4123-8D2C-06C300E3990F.jpg
    D4AA7125-004F-4123-8D2C-06C300E3990F.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11
I was so nervous because my pee was diluted but it still worked!!!

Attachments

• 15261305771852011565532.jpg
    15261305771852011565532.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 24
Congrats Crusher. NO denying with that digi but i do see it on FRER as well and it's not a squinter. :happydance:

Crusher - Yay!!! Congrats, gotta love the digi positive!

So I don't think I will ever buy these ic, ever again. I have been tested every am fmu and still nothing on them. Maybe a faint but nothing I can say yes there's a line.

I'm out of frers, and need to go get more.

This is the part I dislike! The waiting game. I know it's super early still.

Hi guys, 14 dpo today, no AF and bfn with a horrible evap line. Anyone in a similar boat? Urghhhhh

Wriggley: Its positive! Happy bding!!:happydance:

Crusher: Lovey test! Nothing like seeing that word! Congrats agian..yippee!:happydance::happydance:

Crusher: Congrats!

Mum2cubs: When will you get some new frers to test again?

AFM: Pretty sure crosshairs will show up tomorrow. Doctor appointment on Wednesday to talk about testing/options just in case I'm not pregnant.

Pretty sure I'm out. Bfn this morning, also having pre-af symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->