MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Mrs.L snap on the test date :) and good luck xx

Also- it must be a Jessica thing to test on the 21st because that is my name too :p

Ha that's funny! Although I'm really questioning using my 1 and only FRER tomorrow morning!!! We'll see how brave I am first lol. Gonna try and hold old if I can I'm normally I poas addict and I'm dpo10 today and haven't tested yet at all. xx

18 eggs retrieved!! I find out tomorrow how many were mature and how many fertilized! Praying I have 5 or more that make it to day 5!

Good luck desire xx

Doctors just called regarding my blood results they said there border line and need repeating! xx

Desire2Mom - WooooooHooooooo! So exciting. FX you get some good embryos.

Desire2Mom...I'm excited for you! What was that all like anyway? I'm going to be following in your footsteps in June hopefully!

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!

As for an update on me, I believe I'm in the tww, but that's about all I know :shrug:

I was taking cheap opk's and never got a positive, but I didn't test consistently at the same time so I may have missed it. I'm on CD 38. I'm testing everyday with cheap hpt, if I make it to CD 44 with no answer I'll buy a FRER.

I've felt a few twinges, but I can't remember if it's normal. When I was pregnant with DS, I felt a very prominent pinch feeling that was like "Woah, I've never felt this before, maybe it's implantation"

I'm disappointed I didn't have major O symptoms, last time I was ttc, I did.

First time posting here! Excited to jump right in - can I please be added to the list for May 25th?

This is our second month trying to conceive. I've been tracking my cycles on FF for the past 4 years, trying NOT to conceive, as we use pull out method and enjoy not pulling out during the "safe week" just before AF.

My cycles are regularly 27-28 days, but the month prior to TTC, my cycle was 24 days (it happens about once a year, so not too unusual). During our first TTC month, we BDed early enough and often enough to cover O if my cycle was 24-28 days ... then it turned out to be 30! If only we had kept at it! So, I bought a pack of OPKs, got familiar with my cervix to determine position and opening, and was ready to do it right this month! On the final day of my period, I broke my leg. I mean, BROKE my leg. Surgery, plate, screws, crutches, etc. I was more upset about having to put off TTC than my new situation. Luckily, my hubby is the most wonderful man and was willing to keep trying if that's what I wanted (I want a baby 100% more than he does, bless his heart).

Chances aren't great for this cycle, between the major stress to my body from surgery, anesthetic drugs and whatever lingering affect they had, major lifestyle change (I'm VERY active, now resigned to the couch with my leg up), and taking Ibuprofen for a week (before reading that it can negatively affect O and implantation, I stopped 4 days before O). But, it will be fun to see if I can manage to get pregnant despite all these challenges!

I got my first +OPK on CD15 and another on CD16, stopped testing after that. Watery CM on CD13, dry on CD14, then definite EWCM on CD15 and CD16. Slight O pain left side on CD14 and CD15, then definite all-day O pain on CD16. We BDed on CD11, CD13, and CD15. We weren't able to BD on CD16 due to hubby working late.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hickory - Best of luck to you. Sorry to hear about your leg!

cheeky92x - Awesome, Congrats!

Update yesterday frer bfn...... my cd have been jan. 30 cd, feb. 29 cd, mar. 27 cd today is CD 29. They are all over the place. No AF today CD 29. I have thought I started a few times and i did not. Maybe i ovulated later of implanted later and just tested way too earlier I just don't know.

Weird thing that did happen tmi : two days ago I had the smallest spot of blood in my cm when I wipped. I thought humm implantantion... it would still be days to even turn a test positive if that just did happened.

AF or BFP, I wasted a lot of tests.. don't test earlier it sucks lol.

Mrs.L snap on the test date :) and good luck xx

Also- it must be a Jessica thing to test on the 21st because that is my name too :p

Ha that's funny! Although I'm really questioning using my 1 and only FRER tomorrow morning!!! We'll see how brave I am first lol. Gonna try and hold old if I can I'm normally I poas addict and I'm dpo10 today and haven't tested yet at all. xx

I maybbbbbe went to the store yesterday and cleared the pregnancy tests. I feel a little guilty, but there were only 3 left!

Welcome to the new joiners!

Desiree - 5 eggs sounds awesome. FX for you.

Cheeky - CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!! So exciting.

Jessica - I am testing on the 21st too!!

Mum2cubs - FX it's just been too early!

Mrs. L - happy testing! It's so hard to stop once you start testing! After a year and a half of doing that hubby and I made an agreement that I wouldn't test until the day before AF or the day of :haha:

Congratulations cheeky!

Please tell me I’m not out this month already! I caved and tested (4dpo) and obviously it was negative but my friend was saying how she got her bfp at 5dpo and now I’m worried I’m already out

Wriggley - 4dpo is WAY to early to know...as is 5dpo. Honestly, if i had to guess, your friend probably had her O-day wrong lol

It's really not possible to implant before 6dpo....so at the very earliest, you wouldn't see a positive until then. But, realistically it may take 1-3 days to even register that you have enough HCG and you may not implant until 8-10dpo! You have LOTS of time :winkwink:

Lulu I know :haha: it’s only because she’s a lesbian so obviously their dates were spot on for obvulation so I’m like wow I must be out already then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->