• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Good Morning all! All signs point to O day being today for me as well! Haven't had a chance to test yet, probably after work. Then we'll bd tonight again.

Dream- I feel you on the workout front. I also got a killer in yesterday and my legs are sore. But a good sore. It's a nice reminder of how tough our bodies really are!

Happy Monday!

MinnieMcMoose - With a +OPK today you can hope to see a temp rise either tomorrow or Wednesday would be perfectly normal as well. Good Luck! Get baby dancing!

ExcitedLemons - Yay cycle buddies!

As the morning progresses I know I'm for sure O'ing today. Got my usual O cramps. Mild but very present.

Dream: Yes, looks like we will. You are dif going to O today if you haven't already. I might go late tonight early morning. I ran out of Opks. I'm headed out on trip until late Monday so when I check back in we will be fast into the tww :happydance:

Noodles: ooo, that sounds awful hope you feel better soon. FX

Crusher: FX hope you can do it this month would be so sweet!!

Minnie: Clomid agrees with you!! FX you got some good bding !!

:dust: to all waiting to O or testing soon. I'll be on trip for a bit but back by next Monday. FX for this tww!

I'm a little worried I'll get a positive before I have a chance! :/

Attachments

• 1524501789839717669463.jpg
    1524501789839717669463.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
Thanks everyone. My nausea has come back with a reckoning. I went to get soup from Subway, walked in and hard to walk right back out. I couldn't handle the smell. So I'm sure it's a virus but my smell is def heightened. My back is killing me, feels like it's breaking.. Probably from hugging the toilet all night. Ugh.

Crusher, I hope O holds off so that you can get it in!

Dream - Yay! Baby dust to you!

Crusher - I hope it holds off just long enough. Best of luck.

FTale - Enjoy your trip.

Excited - Good luck to you!! Get that egg!

I'm only 6DPO (I know.. almost halfway through the TWW so I shouldn't whine!), but I'm dying to test. I keep saying "No, wait.. too early.. said you wouldn't do this" then saying "But I have sooo many internet cheapies.. what does it hurt to take them to track?!" haha ugh

Oh everyone's ovulating or have already! I'm excited! I'm just so tired lately but I've been working a lot! My OH goes away on Thursday for 2 weeks so he won't be here when I either test positive or AF comes! It'll be exciting if I am, to figure out how or when to tell him!

Jessie - I need to think up a way to tell Hubby if I am. He already swears he knows so it won't be too much of a surprise. So I need to catch him off guard.. hmm..

2 dpo

Been ttc for 15 months with 3 rounds of femara (did not ovulate on the meds) we decided to take a break from the meds this cycle and I started taking vitex and inositol and have been drinking red clover tea and I got my first positive opk this weekend! I believe I can test may 4th. This two week wait is going to seem like forever! Dh and I are just happy to have finally got a positive opk. Wish me luck!

Jessie - I need to think up a way to tell Hubby if I am. He already swears he knows so it won't be too much of a surprise. So I need to catch him off guard.. hmm..

Have you any ideas? I'm clueless!

Please add me for 20th May. I'll probably cave and test before then, but that should be the "correct" time.

Thank you and :dust: to everyone!!

Harley2015 - Good Luck!

CD18 and I'm calling it 1DPO, it will take a couple days for FF to confirm it but I'm pretty confident. TWW begins.

There are so many of you in the 2ww already!
I was happy last night's opk was faint lol. I got nervous with the morning one. Haven't taken one this morning yet. We moved all out stuff out of the house yesterday and I am sore!

Hopping over from the April thread although I don’t know if I’ll be in the running. DH had emergency abdominal surgery 5 days ago. So, I don’t know when he’ll be back up to BDing.

Oh I'm so glad me and OH bd on Saturday for I just had lots and lots of ewcm so now not sure if I did ovulate the other day! At least if I ovulate now I've it covered still! Right if I don't get a BFP this cycle I am definitely using opks next cycle lol!

TTC - So glad he's okay!! Hoping for a fast recovery!

Crush - Glad it's holding off for you!

Dream - Woo!! TWW!

Jessie - Not really. Thinking of involving my boys in it somehow.

So.. May have caved and tested :dohh: BFN of course! Watch me test daily now.. no control.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->