• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

:thumbup:
Still scared, but for now I have faith all will be well and I will have my rainbow baby #3
I'm so grateful to God!
And still praying for everyone else to get their bfps this cycle!!!!

It's very scary especially early on but just take one day at a time. :friends:

@tbfromlv i had a positive opk my last pregnancy I just can't remember when it was! I'll be testing tomorrow morning so will do a hpt and opk out of interest

Yesssss @saveme congratulations hon I can see that line so clearly woohoo.

Also congratulations to @tbfromlv on ure BFP.

@Jft1 oh no I'm sorry about the BFN hon.
Tbh I think I'll be getting a BFN
I have no symptoms at all they just all disappeared.
Have been feeling mildly queezy on and off since 3dpo but I'm sure it's just down to all the progesterone since ovulation.
My temp was still ups today but not as high as yesterdays
20200506_121238.jpg
I feel out to hon.
Hopfully ure temp drop is a implantation dip. I really hope so and that u also get ure BFP next.
We definitely need more BFPs on here.

My confusing cycle continues. Yesterday and this morning I thought I could see the faintest line on my cheapies but I could only picture it when it was dry so figured they were evaps. Did a frer this morning and can see the faintest of somethings but I think it's the indent. This afternoon I got a positive opk. So I'm either very early days pregnant or about to ovulate ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) considering my temps are pretty low I'm guessing I'm about to ovulate but I've never done bbt before except the past few days so I've no idea what my normal temp is. View attachment 1081530 View attachment 1081531 View attachment 1081532

Either ure pregnant or ure ovulating hon but I can see faint lines on ure HCG tests and even tho OPKs can sometimes pick up pregnancy and HPT wont pick up ovulation.
Praying ure lines darken over the next few days hon.

Good luck to all the other ladies on here. I am rooting for u all. Esp you Dee and Save me I nearly jumped off my sofa in joy when I saw ure BFP. So happy for you. You so sooooo deserve this girl.

I prayed for you all last night.
For BFPs sticky Beanies and healthy babies<3

Either ure pregnant or ure ovulating hon but I can see faint lines on ure HCG tests and even tho OPKs can sometimes pick up pregnancy and HPT wont pick up ovulation.
Praying ure lines darken over the next few days hon.

Good luck to all the other ladies on here. I am rooting for u all. Esp you Dee and Save me I nearly jumped off my sofa in joy when I saw ure BFP. So happy for you. You so sooooo deserve this girl.

I prayed for you all last night.
For BFPs sticky Beanies and healthy babies<3
Omg thank you so so much Sugger you are an absolute doll. I'm honestly so grateful for you ladies and I genuinely hope and pray everyone gets their bfps and healthy babies :hug:

Omg thank you so so much Sugger you are an absolute doll. I'm honestly so grateful for you ladies and I genuinely hope and pray everyone gets their bfps and healthy babies :hug:

Awwwww bless you sweety. Ure so lovely ❤❤❤❤❤

I’m 10dpo today and I had some cramping and pink tinge when I wiped. Could this be implantation or is it too late?

I’m 10dpo today and I had some cramping and pink tinge when I wiped. Could this be implantation or is it too late?

It most certainly cud be hon. Implantation happens anytime between 7-12 dpo. I think.
Hope it's a good sign for you

Morning ladies

Definitely think I'm out. 8dpo and temp has took a nosedive from 37.4 to 37.1 still above the cover line but only just. Still no cramps or anything and cm cleared up yesterday it's all a little dry.

upload_2020-5-7_8-46-21.jpegSo guys I need you help, I did OPK last year and you could see without any problems my peak, in fact it is my profile pic, so as we are trying, now without the help of IVF because his sperm is back I got myself some OPK with the app, now these where taken on the 28/29 of April is the ones that are getting to peak and then dropped off, do you think any are positive? I wasn’t so worried but now in the 2WW I’m now thinking did I even ovulate?? Plus please tell me if I’m wrong I was sure that if AF came you had ovulation at some point? Anyway congratulations on the BFP!!!!

I think my hpts might be evaps. I had a temp drop today so maybe it is ovulation after all. All the other opks I did this month weren't as dark as yesterdays to its possible.
Ignore the cycle dates. Ovusense wouldn't work unless start cycle was less than 30 days ago. I'm actually on CD44 today.

Screenshot_20200507-080753_OvuSense.jpg

View attachment 1081571So guys I need you help, I did OPK last year and you could see without any problems my peak, in fact it is my profile pic, so as we are trying, now without the help of IVF because his sperm is back I got myself some OPK with the app, now these where taken on the 28/29 of April is the ones that are getting to peak and then dropped off, do you think any are positive? I wasn’t so worried but now in the 2WW I’m now thinking did I even ovulate?? Plus please tell me if I’m wrong I was sure that if AF came you had ovulation at some point? Anyway congratulations on the BFP!!!!

Possibly the 7pm ones but it's hard to see because the pictures are dark

I think my hpts might be evaps. I had a temp drop today so maybe it is ovulation after all. All the other opks I did this month weren't as dark as yesterdays to its possible.
Ignore the cycle dates. Ovusense wouldn't work unless start cycle was less than 30 days ago. I'm actually on CD44 today.

View attachment 1081572

Have you done anymore tests? The temp thing isn’t always 100% accurate remember.

View attachment 1081571So guys I need you help, I did OPK last year and you could see without any problems my peak, in fact it is my profile pic, so as we are trying, now without the help of IVF because his sperm is back I got myself some OPK with the app, now these where taken on the 28/29 of April is the ones that are getting to peak and then dropped off, do you think any are positive? I wasn’t so worried but now in the 2WW I’m now thinking did I even ovulate?? Plus please tell me if I’m wrong I was sure that if AF came you had ovulation at some point? Anyway congratulations on the BFP!!!!

Hi hon welcome back. Great to hear hubby's little men are back and ure trying again.
Regarding OPKs. I always find it easier to do 2 a day normoly around 1pm and 7pm because some ladies have a very short LH surge and can easily miss it. I had a very short surge when we conceived our DS. I was only testing once a day then and the darkest my line went was about the same as the other line.

I find with different brands u get different results. I've been using 2 different brands the last 2 cycles because I cudnt work out if one of the brands was postive. So I brought the Easy@home OPKs and they are much easier to read compared to the other brand (one step)
20200428_121052.jpg
I've added a photo just so u can see the difference. These were taken at the same time with the same urine.

Anyway back to ure tests 18:14 one is a very very near positive.
Im not sure what brand that is but that mite be as dark as they go.

I also temp just to confirm ovulation which I find helps. Apparently u can have a peak OPK but still not ovulate so I was told.

Wishing you all the best hon it's good to have you hear and I'm sending u lots and lost of baby dust.
Hope I've explained things well and its helped answer ure questions. Also some womon dont ovulate at the same time each month sometimes u can ovulate a little earlier or later.
I ovulated on day 10 with my first cycle off the mini pill then day 13' and this cycle was day 12 and I had my peak on day 11 so it does vary.
Good luck sweet:dust:

View attachment 1081572

Hopfully ure get answers soon hon my goodness it's been such a long time in limbo for you. Have u done a OPK?

I just tested and :bfn: I no I'm only 8dpo but I feel like I'm out for sure.
No symptoms at all and temp has plummeted.

Hoping to see some more BFPs this month.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Have you done anymore tests? The temp thing isn’t always 100% accurate remember.

I'm not sure i see anything on hpt this morning. Maybe the faintest of shadow lines.

Opk is positive again but maybe slightly lighter than yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->