• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Morning Ladies!
Sorry i haven't been posting much, ive more just been hanging out in the background these last few days.

Woke up this morning, checked CP & it was sooo high,closed & i want to say it is medium feel like not solid but maybe a tad softer than i was expecting? .. also TMI - when i removed my finger there was old wet blood.. washed my hands done & a pee and wiped and on the paper there was stringy old blood? ..

:af: is due in 4 days i am thinking maybe i'm out as she might just be starting to show her face early? I am cramping, my nipples have had a permanent Hard on all week;)
& my areolas are massive, right boob resembles a road map in blue ink lol but they aren't sore etc they just feel warm? ..
Last night i had the worst hip & lower right back pain as well.. that probably is the give away for the spotting to start i guess :(

i stupidly done a test this morning as well and of course, it was :bfn:

Urgh so sorry for the rambling.. guess ill just TRY and wait :(

sending all you ladies massive hugs & positive vibes always oxox

Your symptoms sound spot on for bfp
My back and hip hurt like hell, and i had the same sort of pinkish spotting mixed with CM on 9dpo am by that evening I had tested + was still unsure but nonetheless +
Fx'd :dust:

All ure signs sound so good and hopful hon.
I'm 8dpo and have nothing at all.
My cervix is supper low firm and closed but when I was pregnant with my son my cervix was low firm and closed and it didnt rise untill 26+ weeks.
Keeping it all crossed for you hon.
The 2ww is so hard.

Thanks hun, i am hoping so, trying not to get my hopes up ( so hard lol ) havn't had anymore spotting at all so thats the only thing thats keeping me going, cramps have died down to almost non existent to

8DPO is still real early hun! you are deffo not out till :witch: arrives! I have got all fingers & toes crossed for us all ! <3 <3 x

Your symptoms sound spot on for bfp
My back and hip hurt like hell, and i had the same sort of pinkish spotting mixed with CM on 9dpo am by that evening I had tested + was still unsure but nonetheless +
Fx'd :dust:

Thanks hun! im up & down trying not to get my hopes up!
my spotting is more old blood, there doesnt seem to be any CM at all :( xx
glad you got your BFP hun x

Thanks hun, i am hoping so, trying not to get my hopes up ( so hard lol ) havn't had anymore spotting at all so thats the only thing thats keeping me going, cramps have died down to almost non existent to

8DPO is still real early hun! you are deffo not out till :witch: arrives! I have got all fingers & toes crossed for us all ! <3 <3 x

I rekon its implantation hon. I've never had implantation bleeding but it sounds like just how ure describing it.
I had implantation pain with my son around 9dpo.
Was hoping to feel some cramping today but theres nothing.
I have 0 symptoms. All the waiting is so hard.
I feel like time has stood still.
I will test again on Saturday but I'm not expecting anything.
I really think ure be posting a BFP soon hon

I think we have a lovely little group of ladies here - thank you everyone :)

Awwwww this is so lovely. Bless you Dee. It is a really lovely group I'm so glad I'm here with you all. Ure all so lovely and so supportive.

Jft1 you atill are in this, definitely know the feeling. But it is true you're not out until AF...
:dust:

Thanks hun, will test at some point over the week

Hoping these are good symptoms, praying you get your bfp soon!!

I think we have a lovely little group of ladies here - thank you everyone :)
Everyone is so lovely. It's nice to have each other

CP has dropped down slightly .. no more spotting *so far* .. im feeling pretty crappy :( why do our bodies fcuk with us so much

Beautiful lines saveme! <3 xo

hugs to everyone x

CP has dropped down slightly .. no more spotting *so far* .. im feeling pretty crappy :( why do our bodies fcuk with us so much

Beautiful lines saveme! <3 xo

hugs to everyone x
At 8dpo if I'm not mistaken my cp had dropped then rose way up at 9dpo and according to my bbt it looked like I had an IB dip at 7dpo. You just never know, fxd hun!!!

Great lines save me yay.

I really love this little group to. It's great.
So my left boob tenderness has come back tonight. I had it from 3dpo but then it disappeared at 6dpo and now the tenderness is there again but it's not really sore just slightly and it right underneath.

I've been having mild sharp cramps in my right overy on and off tonight.
Really hope my temp goes back up tommorow and today's dip was a implantation dip.
Still gonna try and hold out testing untill Saturday 10DPO.

Great lines save me yay.

I really love this little group to. It's great.
So my left boob tenderness has come back tonight. I had it from 3dpo but then it disappeared at 6dpo and now the tenderness is there again but it's not really sore just slightly and it right underneath.

I've been having mild sharp cramps in my right overy on and off tonight.
Really hope my temp goes back up tommorow and today's dip was a implantation dip.
Still gonna try and hold out testing untill Saturday 10DPO.

Thanks hun and fx'd for Saturday's test. Praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->